Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Please Who Know The Operational Hours Of Carlcare? (Opebi) Ikeja - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Who Know The Operational Hours Of Carlcare? (Opebi) Ikeja (444 Views)

Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! / How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Know The Operational Hours Of Carlcare? (Opebi) Ikeja by farem: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hello, i really need information on the operational schedule of Carlcare in Opebi Ikeja from Monday to Saturday.

When do they attend to those who have faulty phones

When does one go back to collect it.

Thank you.
Re: Please Who Know The Operational Hours Of Carlcare? (Opebi) Ikeja by sureinfo: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
i think the best way to get this info you need is to download the carl care app and contact them to know more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos / Oppo Realme U1 Full Specifications, / How To Install Miui 10 Stable Rom For Xiaomi Redmi 3S, Redmi 3S Prime, Redmi 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.