Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket (17292 Views)

Tambuwal Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket For Sokoto South / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment / Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by boborneyor(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
Senator Rafiu the Mumu......Eaaayah grin grin grin

His eyes for don clear now, never trust the words of a known traitor A.K.A saraki
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Firefire(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jarus:
My senatorial district.

Interesting...

And will you allow your people to vote for Ahmed?

FYI, Abdulfatal Ahmed is destined to fail.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
Firefire:

Interesting...

And will you allow your people to vote for Ahmed?

FYI, Abdulfatal Ahmed is destined to fail.

I'm indifferent. All our politicians in Kwara are uninspiring.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Firefire(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jarus:

I'm indifferent. All our politicians in Kwara are uninspiring.

You are right, but it’s high time we stopped the enslavement of our people brought about by the fraudulent Saraki dynasty.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Calers: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
I pray they give ajadi apc ticket.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Calers: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Senator makanjuola ajadi 2019.
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by carammel(f): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
Senator makanjuola Sulaiman Ajadi for APC

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jarus:
My senatorial district.

Mine too
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
only If you know how these guys (saraki and fatai Ahmed) destroyed kwara State, and reduced civil servant to poor people, with stipend as salary, no good road, no portable water, sold all kwara State owned properties, the current mumu Maiguard Governor Fatai Ahmed(Omo ale saare) is campaigning for senate after he wasted 8yrs as Governor with no single achievement, 80% of kwara civil servants self can not afford to sponsor their wards to the glorified state University (kwasu), Sarathief must go, kwara must be liberated from Cult-like cabal politicians who are desperate and power monger like omo mutairu lagbaji, kwara north should join hands and collaborate with kwara south, and they kwara north will produce the next Governor, Sha'aba Lafiagi is not marketable again, kwara north should field a presentable candidate under APC, and they will get what Sarathief has deprived them from 1999 up till now,

in other news, Sinator MumuRafiu did not complete tarring the road that lead to his village(Ojoku)

I smell good times loading politically for my hometown

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by senatordave1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
Firefire:

You are right, but it’s high time we stopped the enslavement of our people brought about by the fraudulent Saraki dynasty.
I thought your a pdp and saraki fan
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
zicoraads:

Who cares? grin tongue

only If you know how he has destroyed kwara State, and reduced civil servant to poor people, with stipend as salary, no good road, no portable water, sold all kwara State owned properties, the current mumu Maiguard Governor Fatai Ahmed(Omo ale saare) is campaigning for senate after he wasted 8yrs as Governor with no single achievement, 80% of kwara civil servants self can not afford to sponsor their wards to the glorified state University (kwasu), Sarathief must go, kwara must be liberated from Cult-like cabal politicians who are desperate and power monger like omo mutairu lagbaji, kwara north should join hands and collaborate with kwara south, and they kwara north will produce the next Governor, Sha'aba Lafiagi is not marketable again, kwara north should field a presentable candidate under APC, and they will get what Sarathief has deprived them from 1999 up till now
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ebimor96:
grin

It's great seeing/reading a neutral and balanced opinion here on Nairaland.

The zombies have been parading the cyber space with their zombiesm while the wailers, on their own part, have not given up wailing for their country's sake.

So yours is a welcomed development.
I'm just here to destroy hypocrites.
Their comments stinks.

U can join the #hypocritesdestroyer gang.
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by princeade86(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
kingkakaone:
Kwara and Lagos State are one and same when it comes to godfatherism.
Lagos State, despite being controlled by a godfather can still boast of some level of growth in every dispensation since 1999, but Kwara remains the same.

In fairness, I would like to see those fighting for the freedom of Lagosians to also come here and fight for kwarans.

Or maybe their fight against injustice is selective. If this is true then those folks crying against Tinubu for controlling Lagos yet they are supporting Saraki for same offence lack the moral right to accuse Buhari (a failure) for fighting corruption selectively.

I'm here to ridicule zombies and disgrace the wailers and at same time destroying the hypocrites.

#Hypocritesdestroyer#
and tell me how much kwara state generate in a month, compare to what lagos generate in a day. compare streets in ilorin to streets in lagos
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
princeade86:
and tell me how much kwara state generate in a month, compare to what lagos generate in a day. compare streets in ilorin to streets in lagos
Is this ur excuse? This excuse is poor.

Can't the governors create wealth from the potentials of their state?
Do u know Lagos governors looked inwards when the federal government doesn't give them their monthly allocations when they were an opposition state from 1999?

Do u know that a very unfavourable policy and negligence by any Lagos State government can destroy the state? Lagos governors deserve some accolades for growing the state even though the growth is slow if not most of those people running to Lagos for green pasture might have become something else.

The governors of Kwara since 1999 have been wicked and much of those years are controlled by ur boss, "Saraki".

How about u tell me if the state is destined to fail because their IGR is not equal to that of Lagos.
Must the IGR be the same before there will be growth and development?

Before Oshiomole (a thief) became the governor of Edo state, the state was destroyed by Igbenedion (another thief). He took over and moved the state forward a little even though their IGR is small compared to Lagos.

See ehn, if u keep waiting for Kwara to have the same IGR with Lagos before u expect any growth then u are a wicked person.

Please name a project started and completed by Saraki and Ahmed that is still working fine today.

Stop defending wickedness my friend.
#hypocritesdesteoyer#.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by stallionsinn: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Senator Rafiu Ibrahim is the best thing to happen to Kwara South in a longggggg while.
May God reward him with a better office IJN,AMEN!
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by princeade86(m): 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
kingkakaone:

Do u know Lagos governors looked inwards when the federal government doesn't give them their monthly allocations when they were an opposition state from 1999?

Do u know that a very unfavourable policy and negligence by any Lagos State government can destroy the state? Lagos governors deserve some accolades for growing the state even though the growth is slow if not most of those people running to Lagos for green pasture might have become something else.

The governors of Kwara since 1999 have been wicked and much of those years are controlled by ur boss, "Saraki".

How about u tell me if the state is destined to fail because their IGR is not equal to that of Lagos.

Before Oshiomole (a thief) became the governor of Edo state, the state was destroyed by Igbenedion (another thief). He took over and moved the state forward a little even though their IGR is small compared to Lagos.

See ehn, if u keep waiting for Kwara to have the same IGR with Lagos before u expect any growth then u are a wicked person.

Please name a project started and completed by Saraki and Ahmed that is still working fine today.

#hypocritesdesteoyer#.
u have not ans me. I don't support mediocre bro. how much is kwara state generate in a month, compare to what lagos generate in a day . How many companies are in kwara, compare to lagos. how many head quarters are in kwara state compare to lagos. how many port did kwara state have. just ans from u pls. Am not on nairaland.com to abuse or talk trash.
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Firefire(m): 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
senatordave1:

I thought your a pdp and saraki fan

Everyone is free to form his or her personal view of any individual thoughts & inclination.

I hate Tinubu, APC & by extension all fraudulent politicians irrespective of their party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by princeade86(m): 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
kingkakaone:

#hypocritesdesteoyer#.
can u name me a project fashola started and still working till now. bukola started aviation college in ilorin and is still working. He started shonga farm and is still working.
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Firefire(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
symbolofhope:

only If you know how he has destroyed kwara State, and reduced civil servant to poor people, with stipend as salary, no good road, no portable water, sold all kwara State owned properties, the current mumu Maiguard Governor Fatai Ahmed(Omo ale saare) is campaigning for senate after he wasted 8yrs as Governor with no single achievement, 80% of kwara civil servants self can not afford to sponsor their wards to the glorified state University (kwasu), Sarathief must go, kwara must be liberated from Cult-like cabal politicians who are desperate and power monger like omo mutairu lagbaji, kwara north should join hands and collaborate with kwara south, and they kwara north will produce the next Governor, Sha'aba Lafiagi is not marketable again, kwara north should field a presentable candidate under APC, and they will get what Sarathief has deprived them from 1999 up till now

Your submissions are facts!

Commissioner Abdul-Fatal Ahmed is destined for failure.

“Eleribu omo’ale Share”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by BeansAndBread(m): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Neyoor:
undecided undecided undecided

That loquacious called Rafiu can now go and rest at home.

This is what his loyalty to Saraki would cost him. No 2nd term for Rafiu despite all the busy body and eye services he did for Saraki.

APC should just give their own ticket to Senator Ajadi or Architect Adeola and Ahmed would just be retired from politics
Ajadi ni o
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Firefire(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
princeade86:
can u name me a project fashola started and still working till now. bukola started aviation college in ilorin and is still working. He started shonga farm and is still working.

Who is this 200 Naira brainwashed fellow?

Why can’t you people be truthful & objective for once?

What is the economic importance of Aviation college to the impoverished people of Kwara?

The Shonga farm managed by Harmony Holding an alleged Bukola private company, having used state resources and later converted to family enterprise.

FYI: Bukola end in Kwara has come.

10 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by roqrules04(m): 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
All these governors be using senatorial ticket as their retirement scheme
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by debosalau(m): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
deebsman1:
Upon all the serving Senator Rafiu's house boy-like loyalty to Bukola Saraki what's now going to be his gain??

As for Ahmed, we're waiting for him, he will learn his lesson during the elections

What will you have him do? Hope you read Bolaji Abdullahi's statement on the gubernatorial primary he lost.

They just dare not complain when Saraki decides
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
BeansAndBread:
Ajadi ni o

I wish Ajadi well. I pray and hope they would give him the ticket. In-law wa ni cheesy
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 05, 2018
princeade86:
u have not ans me. I don't support mediocre bro. how much is kwara state generate in a month, compare to what lagos generate in a day . How many companies are in kwara, compare to lagos. how many head quarters are in kwara state compare to lagos. how many port did kwara state have. just ans from u pls. Am not on nairaland.com to abuse or talk trash.
Does Kwara receive monthly allocations from the center?

Every government woos investors and make policies to favour businesses. How many investors did the state government woo to come and invest?
Obaseki is doing that as at now.

Now let me tell u.
Kwara and Gombe cannot rank shoulders due to development.

Did their government wait for their IGR to be equal to that of Lagos before they worked on it?

A good governor create wealth from the policies and potentials of the state to increase the IGR.

U can't wait for Kwara to be receiving the same IGR to that of Lagos before u expect meaningful growth and development.

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 05, 2018
Firefire:

Who is this 200 Naira brainwashed fellow?

Why can’t you people be truthful & objective for once?

What is the economic importance of Aviation college to the impoverished people of Kwara?

The Shonga farm managed by Harmony Holding an alleged Bukola private company, having used state resources and later converted to family enterprise.

FYI: Bukola end in Kwara has come.
Thank you for helping me lecture him. I was looking for what to tell him because I was shocked with his comment.
Imagine he named only two weak projects which doesn't even help the state and he expects that Fashola doesn't have any.

It is well with him.
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 05, 2018
princeade86:
U know within yourself that comparing Fashola and Saraki in developmental strides will humiliate Saraki.
How can u compare an aircraft with a keke napep?

I'm not against the Saraki but I won't close my eyes when he didn't help the state grow forward.

Fashola did too many things please go and Google them and read so u won't make such a mistake again.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by donqx: 1:06am On Oct 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 05, 2018
quote author=nazicartel post=71789344]All these Governors/fmr Governors so after 4-8yrs they still can't go and rest[/quote]

Imagine that!!!

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by winj3: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2018
You mean he bought PDP Senatorial ticket
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by deebsman1(m): 8:54am On Oct 05, 2018
debosalau:

What will you have him do? Hope you read Bolaji Abdullahi's statement on the gubernatorial primary he lost.

They just dare not complain when Saraki decides
So sad, bukola is just like ibori to them, I even doubt if after the guy has been put maybe in jail, they still won't be able to talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Vision For Maritime Is Massive Job Creation – Saraki / Consensus: Why Presidential Aspirants May Contest Against Buhari’s Choice -Sagay / Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.