Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Don't Compare Ur Marriage With Others. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Compare Ur Marriage With Others. (422 Views)

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Compare Ur Marriage With Others. by Esusustuffs: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Everyone, every marriage and every relationship is unique.....

Some wash their husband's clothes and it works for them. Others don't and amazingly it works for them too.
Some cook for their husband and it works for them. others don't and shockingly, it works for them.
Some are full time house wife and it works perfectly for them. others are not and trust me, it also works for them.

Some know their husband cheats and it works for them. others don't know and don't want to know and it works for them.
Some contribute to the upkeep of their home and it works for them, others don't and it also works for them.
Some are in distance relationship and it works for them, others are in a close relationship and it works for them.
Some sleep in the same room and it works for them, others don't and amazingly it works for them.

Every relationship works and will only work if everybody understands that no two marriages are the same, no two individuals are exactly the same, and no two situations are exactly the same.

Even when the situations are the same, the individuals are not and even if the individuals are the same, the circumstances surrounding those marriages are not the same.

We come online daily and read tons of articles about what people do in their marriage, the one that don't wash is calling the one that Washes a slave, the one that washes is calling the one that don't wash bad marriage (wife) material.

One of the major destruction to 21st century marriage is social media counselors, articles, posts and testimonies.

What works for you? How sure are you that the person you are copying is happy? My dear, you are not mad, you are not a slave, you are not rude for seeking happiness.

One of your major goal is to seek happiness and peace of mind in your marriage, it can only be gotten if you understand that even if your name Is Amaka married to Emeka, you are not the same as Your Amaka neighbor that her husband also bears Emeka. You guys are different and unique in your own ways.

Please while you read things online. Please know what works for you. It might sound stupid to others but provided you have peace of mind and you are happy, please stick to it.

Everyone has their own share of challenges that come with marriage and everyone has their different approach to it. If you must copy, know what you are copying, know who you married, know you are different.

Your marriage is not second hand, fake or outdated because you are not doing what people online says they are doing. How sure are you that they are doing it? Some will tell you to quit but they have been enduring for years even when theirs is worse than yours

Please have a mind of your own, know you are different and seek for peace of mind and happiness in your marriage. It all depends on what works for you.

Truly, wisdom is profitable to direct!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Compare Ur Marriage With Others. by Oyindidi(f): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
I kuku no dey take things here seriousgrin
Re: Don't Compare Ur Marriage With Others. by GoodFaith: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Interesting
Good Job
common sense is not common

"Your marriage is not second hand, fake or outdated because you are not doing what people online says they are doing. How sure are you that they are doing it? Some will tell you to quit but they have been enduring for years even when theirs is worse than yours "

"seek for peace of mind and happiness in your marriage"

Romance / Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by GoodFaith: 7:44pm On Sep 12
Only God can tell who is a retired prostitute
You can't tell a book by it cover
Marriage is about peace of mind and happiness
And woman that can give a man peace of mind and happiness
Re: Don't Compare Ur Marriage With Others. by Esusustuffs: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
I kuku no dey take things here seriousgrin

Funny u
Re: Don't Compare Ur Marriage With Others. by Diamond23(f): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
Not just only marriage buh also Life, situations u find urself in....
Re: Don't Compare Ur Marriage With Others. by AJOBI77(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
If marriage counsellors could have crash marriages, it means no marriage is 100% perfect. The parties should just try their best to make things work
Re: Don't Compare Ur Marriage With Others. by agbonkamen(f): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
That is why I want to marry an Asian cos bigger dick bigger problems in Marriage grin grin
Re: Don't Compare Ur Marriage With Others. by IamPlato(m): 2:46am On Oct 05, 2018
I Will Comment When I Marry

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why A Man Stop Having Interest In A Relationship / All Ladies Are Men Chaser,all What They Know Is Money / Seven(7) Signs Of A Dying Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.