Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Sales Business For A Lady - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sales Business For A Lady (585 Views)

Sales / Business Development Personnels Needed / Job Opportunity In SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Business For A Lady by y4code(m): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
I am a graduate looking for a sales business i can start with a sun of N300,000. i want a commodities that both the rich, the poor, the young and the old will never do without.
i want a business that a day will never go without people order for some goods from me

please help me Nairalander

1 Like

Re: Sales Business For A Lady by y4code(m): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
please help.ooo
Re: Sales Business For A Lady by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Have you thought of venturing into food stuffs business?

You know why i suggested it..? Because no matter what, people will surely eat.

Think of any food stuffs you can be supplying to market women/men. you can supply to eateries. you can supply to hotels, even supermarkets.

All you need to do is to create your market first, then look for a reliable source to be getting your products.
Re: Sales Business For A Lady by y4code(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
desiregold:
Have you thought of venturing into food stuffs business?

You know why i suggested it..? Because no matter what, people will surely eat.

Think of any food stuffs you can be supplying to market women/men. you can supply to eateries. you can supply to hotels, even supermarkets.

All you need to do is to create your market first, then look for a reliable source to be getting your products.

thanks i really appreciate

more info or idea needed
Re: Sales Business For A Lady by y4code(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2018
need more info
Re: Sales Business For A Lady by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
y4code:
I am a graduate looking for a sales business i can start with a sun of N300,000. i want a commodities that both the rich, the poor, the young and the old will never do without.
i want a business that a day will never go without people order for some goods from me

please help me Nairalander

Thanks for sharing

You may also need to factor in the level of involvement you really want to put in.

Do you want to be passive? How many hours do you want to put in per week?

What sort of return on your investment will make sense for you?

You may want to look into these issues

Thanks again

(1) (Reply)

Tak Expert Interview On Friday 2019 / Top 8 In Demand Jobs In Agritech Companies / Last Minute Industrial Atatchment (it)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.