Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price (51378 Views)

Let's Handle All Your Payment To Copart and Iaai. / Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI):Take Advantage of the Naira Appreciation! / Take Advantage of Naira Appreciation: Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by viktor17: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
What's the cost for Toyota corolla 2003_ 2004 and how do I contact you as your mail of digit isn't visible to the eyes .
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by aberyomi09(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
viktor17:
What's the cost for Toyota corolla 2003_ 2004 and how do I contact you as your mail of digit isn't visible to the eyes .
Budget 1.5m...number and direct link to WhatsApp on front page
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by jeraw: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
aberyomi09:
Budget 1.5m...number and direct link to WhatsApp on front page
does the 1.5m include clearing fees?
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by aberyomi09(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2019

Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by mrbock: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
aberyomi09:
Budget 1.950m https://www.copart.com/lot/27685659

does this include clearing in Nigeria
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by aberyomi09(m): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
mrbock:

does this include clearing in Nigeria

Yes boss
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by generationz(f): 12:10am On Apr 03, 2019
aberyomi09:
2007 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER SPORT, CLEAN TITLE, LEATHER SEATS AND 3ROWS

how much would something like this cost, plus clearing?
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by generationz(f): 12:54am On Apr 03, 2019
dicksonadams:

Mine are in transit... The guy is very OK
how many weeks ?
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by dicksonadams(m): 1:11am On Apr 03, 2019
generationz:

how many weeks ?

Car was paid for in Jan 30th... I received car in March 29th
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by aberyomi09(m): 4:27am On Apr 03, 2019
dicksonadams:

Mine are in transit... The guy is very OK
Still waiting for your testimony o, you don receive car disappear undecided
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by dicksonadams(m): 7:14am On Apr 03, 2019
aberyomi09:

Still waiting for your testimony o, you don receive car disappear undecided

Baba I go soon testify oh grin, I dey do the car body work currently, when dey finish I go share testimony and upload the car photo as evidence. On or before Saturday.

Aberyomi09 over legit die... He goes on and beyond to help you get a great car that fits your budget {mine was just $980} , car drives like a sport car when I first drive it (Honda ivtect engine) and it
I just needed to change some body part and do touch-up painting work {on going}.

Aberyomi09 will also help you get a good and genuine deal for your custom clearance (if you choose to use his connection mine was 440k) , omo naija custom no easy oh, lot of fake custom out there but with Aberyomi09 clearing agent connection you need not worry about falling into the wrong hands.

and he is rrady to help no matter the stage of your car purchase. Up till now me and am still dey yarn... He is a good friend not the kind you do business with and forget.

7 Likes

Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by mixter(m): 7:16am On Apr 03, 2019
dicksonadams:

Baba I go soon testify oh grin, I dey do the car body work currently, when dey finish I go share testimony and upload the car photo as evidence. On or before Saturday.

Aberyomi09 over legit die... He goes on and beyond to help you get a great car that fits your budget {mine was just $980} , car drives like a sport car when I first drive it (Honda ivtect engine) and it
I just needed to change some body part and do touch-up painting work {on going}.

Aberyomi09 will also help you get a good and genuine deal for your custom clearance (if you choose to use his connection mine was 440k) , omo naija custom no easy oh, lot of fake custom out there but with Aberyomi09 clearing agent connection you need not worry about falling into the wrong hands.

and he is rrady to help no matter the stage of your car purchase. Up till now me and am still dey yarn... He is a good friend not the kind you do business with and forget.

Good and Postive review

Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by omobs(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2019
dicksonadams:

Which car you buy, and how much you spend total
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by mrbock: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
aberyomi09:

Yes boss

I'm confused between this and 09 accord. The ground clearance of the Avalon looks suspect to me.

what's your take?
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by aberyomi09(m): 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2019

Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by codemaster2much: 10:59am On Apr 07, 2019
Nice
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by Greenarrow01(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2019
codemaster2much:
Testimony

Aberyomi na confirm and straight forward guy, he helped me win bid for a run and drive 1.8ltr economy car @ $980.

Car has now been cleared, touched up and ready to cruise.

Anyone interested in doing business with him can be rest assured that he is good hands. Don't doubt.

See before and after pix

Can you pls do a break down of how much you spent on this car
Shipping
Clearing and repairs..
You can skip the part for aberyomies fee pls.

Thanks
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by codemaster2much: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by Greenarrow01(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
codemaster2much:

Car $980 - 355k

Shipping - 400k

Clearing - 440k

Repair parts in Nigeria - 40k (bumper, left light, grill, sand protector, etc)

Painter and Panel beater price are subject but budget 15k - 20k

if you are a bit lucky like me, you find the tyre repair instruments at the boot (only actual tyres was missing in mine)

Note: you can actually get lesser prices (custom clearing, parts etc), just do some search around for good deals.

Cheers

Feel free to reach out to me for further questions, 08034288798

Thanks so much.
This car cost about 2.2 m in Nigeria.. Thats if I am right..
God bless you bro.. And you will not have accident with that car

3 Likes

Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by omobs(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
codemaster2much:

Car $980 - 355k

Shipping - 400k

Clearing - 440k

if you are a bit lucky like me, you find the tyre repair instruments at the boot (only actual tyres was missing in mine)

Note: you can actually get lesser prices (custom clearing, parts etc), just do some search around for good deals.

Cheers

Please bro, what car is this and year?
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by aberyomi09(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
omobs:

that's a 2008 Honda civic
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by omobs(m): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
aberyomi09:
that's a 2008 Honda civic
thats ,with 1.2 m someone can get something like this to Lagos?
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by codemaster2much: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
omobs:

Ok
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by Samuelscott: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2019
codemaster2much:

Car $980 - 355k

Shipping - 400k

Clearing - 440k

Cheers

what of trucking to shipping yard
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by dicksonadams(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2019
Samuelscott:
what of trucking to shipping yard

Dude check the front page for trucking price estimate. In fact all price estimate info are there
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by banky3w(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
aberyomi09:
Budget 1.950m
https://www.copart.com/lot/27685659
So sorry I didn't see this on time..... This one is way above my budget due to some ongoing projects. How about 2006 Audi A4 or A6? I can see some selling cheap.
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
banky3w:

So sorry I didn't see this on time..... This one is way above my budget due to some ongoing projects. How about 2006 Audi A4 or A6? I can see some selling cheap.

Careful with those turbo engines, they're pretty crappy. I think the 3.2L V6 is better.
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by banky3w(m): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Careful with those turbo engines, they're pretty crappy. I think the 3.2L V6 is better.
Those are the ones I'm hoping for. The NA ones. Thanks for the heads up wink
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by owolabi5: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2019
owolabi5:
Register and renew your new/old vehicles with number plate (LAGOS NUMBER PLATE ONLY) and documents and process/renew your driver's licence.
PRICELIST:

1. REGISTRATION OF VEHICLES (New or Used):
The cost of registering: Saloon=N42,000 Jeep/space Bus=N45,000 Bus =N50,000
This will include:
Plate Number, Proof of ownership certificate, Road worthiness, Central Motor Registry Receipt, Vehicle License, Insurance, Computerized vehicle Inspection, Number Tag

REQUIREMENTS: Copies of all relevant documents of the vehicle.

2. Renewal of Vehicle Licence, Road Worthiness Certificate and Insurance
COST:
Saloon Car = N12,000
Jeep/SUV/Space Bus= N13,000
Pick-Up vehicles=N19,000
Truck Vehicles=N32,000

REQUIREMENTS: Copies of all relevant documents of the vehicle.

3. CUSTOMIZED PLATE NUMBER =N130,000

4. TINTED PERMIT =N15,000

5. Driver's Licence for 3 years (Fresh Applicant) =N25,000

Driver's Licence for 5 years (Fresh Applicant) =N30,000

Driver's Licence for 3 years (Renewal) =N13,000

Driver's Licence for 5 years (Renewal) =N17,000

We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

FOR ENQUIRES CALL:
08033539981 or 08182880902
Email: owolabiakinniyi01@yahoo.com

100% genuine
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by mimicue(f): 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
hi please give me estimated plus clearing cost for 2007 Toyota yaris. thanks
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by aberyomi09(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
mimicue:
hi please give me estimated plus clearing cost for 2007 Toyota yaris. thanks
Sorry for the late response, always chat me up via whatsapp for faster response. Budget 1.8m to your doorstep...btw it's not a common brand in the US
Re: Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price by aberyomi09(m): 4:59am On Apr 21, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE / Get Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria Very Cheap With Guaranty.cal 08038379715 / Appreciation To Kakakibuy: 2003 Silver Toyota Corolla Delivered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.