Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Omotola The Best - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omotola The Best (1002 Views)

Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted / First Look At “omotola: The Real Me” Reality TV Show / Omotola Is The Highest Earning Actress In Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola The Best by redish: 1:20am On Apr 06, 2007
People since ive been coming online ive seen fans of other actors ask this question and i cant help but wonder how long this has taken.Now let the real fans of the QUEEN come out.
Re: Omotola The Best by chrisy2(f): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2007
yes am one of her fans ,she is d best

Re: Omotola The Best by hotchick: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2007
What, ?i almost missed this post? omotola simply has no equal.the only actress who grew in our presence to become and for more than 10yrs hold on to no 1 with decorium and style. I definately am her no1 fan and a loyal member of omotoland. yes simply the best. kiss
Re: Omotola The Best by redish: 1:48am On Apr 08, 2007
Waoh thanks for that wonderful picture christy,where did you get it from?Omotola's fans dont let her down drop your comments aiiiiiiiight? smiley
Re: Omotola The Best by Busta(f): 2:38am On Apr 09, 2007
she's very good but not the best!
Re: Omotola The Best by Tmoni(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2007
the things u do to me,

omo sexy has her numero uno fan here
Re: Omotola The Best by redish: 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2007
Yes thanks guys for droping on my thread.It truly feels good this is my first thread ever on an internet forum and who best to use as my goodluck topic than the Queen herself?Hey Tmoni,hotchick and christy nice to meet ya'll and busta who is your best?just curious?check out the overwelming facts and you'll see our point. wink

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers She-ra And He-man / Promo Dstv Package / The 15 Worst Movie Mistakes In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.