Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church (631 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates 40 Years As Redeemed Church General Overseer (Pix) / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church by JeromeBlack: 3:03am On Oct 05, 2018
It might sound funny but the title of this thread is true. Whenever I read some of the messages that come out from the social media of the redeemed church, I am happy.

The redeemed church has gotten so fat and pompous on the prosperity gospel that it has now crossed a limit of ridiculousness. Some of the messages that come out from the redeemed church are so terrible that even christians are becoming turned off from the church.

Imagine a pastor saying that couples should discuss their marriage with pastors before their parents! What kind of mental brainwashing is that?

Anyway, I'm glad that people are now truly seeing what the religion is.

2 Likes

Re: As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church by braine(m): 3:06am On Oct 05, 2018
You pray to who/what?

Of what use is an Atheist's opinion in church business?
Re: As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church by Bitterleafsoup: 3:16am On Oct 05, 2018
braine:
You pray to who/what?

He congratulate those who shine dey eye.
What is church peoples business going out to the world and converting people.
Re: As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church by JeromeBlack: 3:18am On Oct 05, 2018
braine:
You pray to who/what?

I pray to the almighty b!tch called karma
Re: As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church by MrPlato(m): 3:28am On Oct 05, 2018

Every Body Has Their Own Opinion As You Have Yours. I Personally Dont Agree With Her But Thats Her Opinion
Re: As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church by Bitterleafsoup: 3:29am On Oct 05, 2018
JeromeBlack:

They don't believe karma they believe a closet homo calling himself father, if he confess, he go free himself grin
Re: As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church by JeromeBlack: 3:33am On Oct 05, 2018
MrPlato:

Every Body Has Their Own Opinion As You Have Yours. I Personally Dont Agree With Her But Thats Her Opinion

Even fools have opinions.

This is why we have facts. When should not allow the opinions of fools overshadow the facts
Re: As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church by JeromeBlack: 3:33am On Oct 05, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
They don't believe karma they believe a closet homo calling himself father, if he confess, he go free himself grin

grin grin
Re: As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church by jumpandpas(m): 3:43am On Oct 05, 2018
JeromeBlack:

You claim that God does not exist because you can't see Him but you pray to karma.

Have you seen karma before?

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church by JeromeBlack: 6:08am On Oct 05, 2018
jumpandpas:

You claim that God does not exist because you can't see Him but you pray to karma.

Have you seen karma before?

Ask Gov. Ambode. Karma bitchslapped him during this election

1 Like

Re: As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church by MrPlato(m): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Even fools have opinions.

This is why we have facts. When should not allow the opinions of fools overshadow the facts

Do You Have To Call Her A Fool? Damn! Show Some Reasoning here... Can You Say That To Her Face
Re: As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church by JeromeBlack: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2018
MrPlato:

Do You Have To Call Her A Fool? Damn! Show Some Reasoning here... Can You Say That To Her Face

Yes. They have branches in the UK. Let her say that in the public in the UK.
Re: As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church by chiommy123(f): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2018
what's wrong with discussing issues with your pastor/ evangelist as a Christian. there are issues you know your pastor can help pray you out and there's nothing much your parents can do
Re: As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church by SeedofDavid: 11:26am On Oct 05, 2018
chiommy123:
what's wrong with discussing issues with your pastor/ evangelist as a Christian. there are issues you know your pastor can help pray you out and there's nothing much your parents can do
That hypocritical prayer warrior will turn a blind eye to your point.

(1) (Reply)

Young, Gay And Christian / How Shepherd Bushiri, Wife’s Arrest Confirmed Prophet Akinbodunse’s Prophecy! / The Gospel Is Jesus — Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.