Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 AM

Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant (33198 Views)

Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by Rexnegro(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2018
see how she dey smile who won't marry an army senior officer?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by omooba969(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2018
Nogodye:
Congrats man.May the lord bless your home... Afuye is this you?

No, he's Buratai. undecided

JAMB question.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by arabbunkum: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2018
I hope and pray that you don't come here within some months to write about his obituary. Any lady marrying any Nigerian soldier is 'buying' an early widowhood.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by Oyindidi(f): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2018
Rubbiish:

Lol...u dey find trouble...
I dey help their ministry make their children no look like their grandchildrengrin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by Oyindidi(f): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:

we are fine..

And people say Buhari isn't working.. They say there's suffering in the land. Yet people get married every day.. Do poor people get married?

Only lazy idiotss will complain about this govt.

While they sit on their idle chairs to wail, the hard working ones are making it daily.

Sai baba till 2023.
Lol, Buhari case no follow
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by omooba969(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Nice. . . I love women with thick thighs.

Eniola has thick thighs too, that's perfect for you. grin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by KosyJerry(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2018
Oga, hope you don’t go to the war front in Sambisa... How girls dey get mind take marry military men.. Nice one
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by milemimi93(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, Buhari case no follow
I've seen a lot of pre-weddin pixs here.. And I wonder if these about to wed couples are in Nigeria. because lazy idiotic pigs of biafra have made the world know that there's hunger in Nigeria.

Hunger and people are gettin wifed everyday?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by Oyindidi(f): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2018
excomarow:

We dey gallant like that Lieutenant up their.

So How Market too
I no get market, una no want make we chop rice abi?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by Oyindidi(f): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:
I've seen a lot of pre-weddin pixs here.. And I wonder if these about to wed couples are in Nigeria. because lazy idiotic pigs of biafra have made the world know that there's hunger in Nigeria.

Hunger and people are gettin wifed everyday?
There is hunger in the land my brother.. Things are expensive, I draw plan for low key marriage for one of my daughters and the price read 900k. How many people go fit afford am?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by excomarow(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
I no get market, una no want make we chop rice abi?

Noo, please come, I will cook rice for you specially grin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by Oyindidi(f): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2018
excomarow:

Noo, please come, I will cook rice for you specially grin
wedding ricegrin this one wey you don get masterchef cap for cooking, you need a wife asapgrin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by udemzyudex(m): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2018
All I can say is that i pray God continue to protect your man so you can enjoy your marriage.

God bless your union.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by Abdul3391(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Old single men for Nairaland, how una dey? cool
lol....

we are fine ooooooo!
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by Oyindidi(f): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2018
Abdul3391:

lol....

we are fine ooooooo!
we want chop ricegrin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by jamace(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2018
femi4:
Afuye is out of the market
Some persons to take note. grin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by vicben27(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2018
ololade91:
With everything happening ... people still dey date army
working class guyz are scarce now! most marriageable aged guyz are still battling to get a decent Job. l pity girls wey dey marry army men. they end up been serviced by other men, then their husbands are away for too long. I've seen many cases
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by excomarow(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
wedding ricegrin this one wey you don get masterchef cap for cooking, you need a wife asapgrin

Like seriously, can you hook me up
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by lukency(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Nice. . . I love women with thick thighs.
Bros no be only you.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2018
Happy! But make e no do her bloody civilian oo
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2018
icedsammy:
ALL THE BEST.

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by milemimi93(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
There is hunger in the land my brother.. Things are expensive, I draw plan for low key marriage for one of my daughters and the price read 900k. How many people go fit afford am?

hunger in the land for only the lazy ones..

Lately I saw a pic of a house built by a ndler.

There's no hunger my dear..
The yoots are just lazy that's all.

Dirty fingers never lack. Let em get their fingers dirty and see how money will flow.

Our yoots don't like gettin dirty. The be formin clean guys swag with empty pockets.

God bless PMB
God bless Oyindidi
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by Rubbiish(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
I dey help their ministry make their children no look like their grandchildrengrin
Lol
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by uchman(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2018
cry

So true

Oyindidi:
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by solution13(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2018
kayode afuye, u no invite all of us for ori okuta, agric ikorodu. especially thoso of us in golden villa iworko ekiti
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by scantee(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Old single men for Nairaland, how una dey? cool

Patience... Is that u?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by Olypeppy(f): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
Congratulations sir...correct officer at ginginya barracks sokoto
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
After soiling their hands in the barracks, they deem it fit to settle down. Soja Soji *Spits*
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by Abdul3391(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
we want chop ricegrin
lol...
which color of rice
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant by eniade07: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
ololade91:
With everything happening ... people still dey date army
When love catch you, you will forget profession. Military men are the best in terms of love /romance...forget about death, if God says it's not your time to die, nobody can kill you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.