Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously (30077 Views)

Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) / Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] / You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2018
l kept a file containing all my credentials ( waec result,degree cert, nysc cert and 2 letters of recommendation from the companies l worked with),and 2 other files containing that of my husband and son's documents,in a safe place,l am always careful with things like that.

Two years ago, around August, l visited my parents in another state for a family prayer,l spent two weeks there and came back ,to discover that the file containing my credentials has disappeared, my husband and son's file were still there,it was as if someone took out my own and left the others.

I and my husband have searched everywhere,yet nothing. It hasn't been easy for me,the thought of loosing all l worked for,for years is heart breaking, l have prayed ,fasted, yet nothing. l don't know the mystery behind this,if only God can tell me,l will be happy.

l planned doing my masters,but l have given up since my original result is missing. This problem has been eating away my happiness, my spiritual life is zero because l am tired of praying and l have lost faith,l have lost Gods mercy as well.

Many times l am tempted to seek help from native spiritualist to find it for me,but my spirit rejects it,please what do l do??

l have already swore an affidavit to back up my claims but it was rejected the last time l went for an interview.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by izzou(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2018
Life is too short for sleepless nights

When one door closes, another one is definitely open

Stop bothering yourself about something that God has already taken care of. There's obviously something God is showing you that you need to see

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by mrjaydee(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2018
Ha! I can't even begin to imagine what you must have been going thru. The country is gigantically fuvked! For you to recover those documents might take eternity. All I can say is for you to learn a trade or do business.

P.S your village people ticket dey enter..go and apologize to them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by vaxx: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:
l kept a file containing all my credentials ( waec result,degree cert, nysc cert and 2 letters of recommendation from the companies l worked with),and 2 other files containing that of my husband and son's documents,in a safe place,l am always careful with things like that.
Two years ago,around August, l visited my parents in another state for a family prayer,l spent two weeks there and came back ,to discover that the file containing my credentials has disappeared, my husband and son's file were still there,it was as if someone took out my own and left the others. I and my husband have searched everywhere,yet nothing. It hasn't been easy for me,the thought of loosing all l worked for,for years is heart breaking, l have prayed ,fasted, yet nothing. l don't know the mystery behind this,if only God can tell me,l will be happy. l planned doing my masters,but l have given up since my original result is missing. This problem has been eating away my happiness, my spiritual life is zero because l am tired of praying and l have lost faith,l have lost Gods mercy as well.
Many times l am tempted to seek help from native spiritualist to find it for me,but my spirit rejects it,please what do l do?? l have already swore an affidavit to back up my claims but it was rejected the last time l went for an interview.
it isn't a spiritual problem per se.

Nigeria unneccasry heirachy and immature system make it seems difficult. Alll these credentials you lost can be replaced in a civil society by applying a very easy process.. It shouldn't be what you should worried about.....

You can consult the service of a lawyer. Most lawyer offer a free consultation . so don't bother about the cash. And in this kind of case. You only need some kinds of guidelines and procedures to follow. It should simply be free. At worst a token if you must pay.

In this kind of case, lawyers are the best individual to consult not pastor or native doctor.....unless the pastor or native doctor is a lawyer. There is definitely a way out.

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by integritylady(f): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2018
Have you asked your husband very well

We all watch movies
Who knows if he sees you as someone who has more potentials than him and he decided to punish you

Go to court and do some affidavits to get you going till you get your documents back

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2018
integritylady:
Have you asked your husband very well

We all watch movies
Who knows if he sees you as someone who has more potentials than him and he decided to punish you

Go to court and do some affidavits to get you going till you get your documents back

He isn't the one,as for the affidavits,l did that last year but it was rejected in the last job interview l went for,l am just tired

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Righteousness89(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2018
You Just hv to Return to GOD in Prayers... it's still Only GOD that can locate it!!

15 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2018
vaxx:
it isn't a spiritual problem per se.

Nigeria unneccasry heirachy and immature system make it seems difficult. Alll these credentials you lost can be replaced in a civil society by applying a very easy process.. It shouldn't be what you should worried about.....

You can consult the service of a lawyer. Most lawyer offer a free consultation . so don't bother about the cash. And in this kind of case. You only need some kinds of guidelines and procedures to follow. It should simply be free. At worst a token if you must pay.

In this kind of case, lawyers are the best individual to consult not pastor or native doctor.....unless the pastor or native doctor is a lawyer. There is definitely a way out.

Thank you,
but how can they help me?? is it to apply for another copy or what??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2018
izzou:
Life is too short for sleepless nights

When one door closes, another one is definitely open

Stop bothering yourself about something that God has already taken care of. There's obviously something God is showing you that you need to see

Something like what sir? most times l feel rejected by him,after praying and fasting, he still kept mute,its been 2years now. l feel bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by izzou(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

Something like what sir? most times l feel rejected by him,after praying and fasting, he still kept mute,its been 2years now. l feel bad

If really you trust God, you should know he is working something out for you

It's easy to believe in God when everything is rosy. Now is the true test of your faith.

Like I said, thank God that you've been answered and stop bothering yourself. The choice is yours sha

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by vaxx: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

Thank you,
but how can they help me?? is it to apply for another copy or what??

Those credentials are your property (Okay, they are the property of your school and government(Nycs) which issued them, but to all intents and purposes they are your property) I am not a lawyer but from my limited exposure to issues regarding to similar condition like this., my personal opinion is as follows (bear in mind, i am not a lawyer ) .

The refusal to honour those affidavits by any organization with you may constitute breached of right

My advice is for you to consult a lawyer, explain the situation to tjim/her And ask what is the best option possible in regard to retrieving your lost credentials as far as Nigeria immature system is concern. Lawyers are in the best position in explaining that.

7 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2018
vaxx:

Those credentials are your property (Okay, they are the property of your school and government(Nycs) which issued them, but to all intents and purposes they are your property) I am not a lawyer but from my limited exposure to issues regarding to similar condition like this., my personal opinion is as follows (bear in mind, i am not a lawyer ) .

The refusal to honour those affidavits bybany organization with you may constitute breached of right

My advice is for you to attend town lawyer, explain the situation and ask what is the best option possible in regard to retrieving your lost credentials as far as Nigeria immature system is concern. Lawyers are in the position in explaining that.
Thank you
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2018
This is very painful. What is killing most people is taking a wrong approach in dealing with problems.

Drastic problems requires drastic solutions; hopeless conditions promote revolutionary responses.

Ask all the assholes telling you to pray & trust God what has happened. It's 2 years already.

I swear to Obatala & Eshu that If I take you to an Ayelala's place in Ijebu - within 17 days, the documents will be produced (if it hasn't been destroyed) and the culprit with die without any remedy.

They will even tell you the person who took it and whether the documents are still intact or not.

But it is not in my place to foist my beliefs on anybody. We all have what works for us, so you can continue trusting your God - but by the time those documents are found, it will be completely useless to you.

25 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by SeedofDavid: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

before you sleep tonight (after your prayers), meditatively read Psalm 91 for 7times and then go to bed. also engage in praises, you seem heavy in your spirit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2018
SeedofDavid:

before you sleep tonight (after your prayers), meditatively read Psalm 91 for 7times and then go to bed. also engage in praises, you seem heavy in your spirit.

As in eh,l am completed down spiritually, l grew up knowing God and obeying his words, but things keep on going south for me,EVERYTHING... all l pray for,don't even work,things keeps going wrong for me,l work hard for everything, l have lost faith, after going to the mountain to pray many times,still nothing.My credentials just disappeared like that,this is just one out of many problems l have.
l am tired of praying,l speak in tongue each time l want to pour out my heart to him,yet nothing .
l only hope to meet a good lawyer to help me ,get another copy of my credentials, that's all.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by SeedofDavid: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

As in eh,l am completed down spiritually, l grew up knowing God and obeying his words, but things keep on going south for me,EVERYTHING... all l pray for,don't even work,things keeps going wrong for me,l work hard for everything, l have lost faith, after going to the mountain to pray many times,still nothing.My credentials just disappeared like that,this is just one out of many problems l have.
l am tired of praying,l speak in tongue each time l want to pour out my heart to him,yet nothing .
l only hope to meet a good lawyer to help me ,get another copy of my credentials, that's all.
I'm sure you'll get your credentials, the country and its system may only make it harder and longer.
Hope you remember Brother Job and all he went through. you just only hold on to God. Like they say, the night is always darkest before the morning.
The light of God is about to shine on you.
P.S. don't forget the above before you go to bed.

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
Woman! From your story, u must be an Afonja and this man is after you.

7 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by dannywest: 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Who had access to the documents

5 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by xpmode(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Its kinda frustrating when all you labour start troubling your mind. Yes ma, Kindly trace your docs back to their various source and request for another, if it were possible to get, if not go get the duplicate from where you once submitted them again if it were possible.

But then, since you want God to be involve, Maybe you should ask him what He wanted you to do, your certificates may only be to sustained you to certain level in life when God will no longer needed those Pali anymore to work with you, and if the certificates is so cherished more than God's plan, he may hide them from you.

Believe that God can elevate you beyond your certificate level, follow God's lead instead of worrying about few years academic labour, Buhari did not Bsc 0

7 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by PythonDancer: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Go and beg your husband to tell you the truth .
He won’t tell you though.

29 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by madridsta007(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

He isn't the one,as for the affidavits,l did that last year but it was rejected in the last job interview l went for,l am just tired

For your degree result, can't your school give you the certified copy?
Or issue a new one to you?
I'm so sorry to hear this.

8 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by diebuhari1: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
You didn't even make any attempt to get in touch with the respective institutions that gave you the certificate.
From your story..

By the way, your husband knows about it. He probably doesn't want you to go for that masters. That is the truth

37 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by CalciumB3: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Go and report to efcc
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by TrueLEADER: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
First Suspect; your husband.

#MyOpinion

35 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Compliant(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
check if you can get a clear photocopy of all such document, then take the photocopies to a good computer centre and tell them you need to make a coloured copy on a hard paper, the hard paper is around 300naira and you get almost the same thing as what you lost. the good side of it is that it is not illegal, even universities will accept it for masters screening exercise and you can use also for any job interview

Note: After getting the coloured photocopy on the hard paper ask them to laminate it for you and that one is just 250 naira

With less than 5000 you solve all these problem

thank me later

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by madridsta007(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

I would advise that you pray. And whatever you have prayed for IMMEDIATELY believe it has been answered by God.
Then continue with praises. Do not stop. Just praise based on your belief that your prayers has been answered.
God will come through for you.

4 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by myettiallah: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
THIS IS THE TRUTH
Your husband has used your credentials as collateral for a loan which he has secretly collected
Just ask him kindly
grin

17 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by imokings: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Don't need to worry look onto God for Direction He will show u way.
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by Lexusgs430: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

Two years ago, around August, l visited my parents in another state for a family prayer,l spent two weeks there and came back ,to discover that the file containing my credentials has disappeared, my husband and son's file were still there,it was as if someone took out my own and left the others.

I and my husband have searched everywhere,yet nothing. It hasn't been easy for me,the thought of loosing all l worked for,for years is heart breaking, l have prayed ,fasted, yet nothing. l don't know the mystery behind this,if only God can tell me,l will be happy.

l planned doing my masters,but l have given up since my original result is missing. This problem has been eating away my happiness, my spiritual life is zero because l am tired of praying and l have lost faith,l have lost Gods mercy as well.

Many times l am tempted to seek help from native spiritualist to find it for me,but my spirit rejects it,please what do l do??

l have already swore an affidavit to back up my claims but it was rejected the last time l went for an interview.

Get duplicates of what you can ..... Prayers & fasting, is not always the answer........

5 Likes

Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hearing something like this for the first time
Re: It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously by drdanny(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
ikechizoba:

Your husband is your Pamela... He wasn't comfortable with you doing your masters and didn't have the balls to tell you...

They're safe and will resurface the moment he has the balls to get over himself

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. / Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized / Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Umuahia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.