Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' (65326 Views)

Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way / Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos / John Kufuor Looking At Wendy Shay Boobs Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by OCHOdee(f): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
HardMirror:
pardon me,... are you married? You are so beautiful.

Mm mm...thank u and no I'm not married
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by HardMirror(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
OCHOdee:

Mm mm...thank u and no I'm not married
Mm mm...wish you all the best in life.
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by OCHOdee(f): 12:20am On Nov 08, 2018
HardMirror:
Mm mm...wish you all the best in life.

Wish you came. God bless
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by HardMirror(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2018
OCHOdee:

Wish you came. God bless
Sure you mean 'wish you same' not 'came' or should i come over? cheesy
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by OCHOdee(f): 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
HardMirror:

Sure you mean 'wish you same' not 'came' or should i come over? cheesy

Lol my mistake. Thanks
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by HardMirror(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
OCHOdee:

Lol my mistake. Thanks
up late? How was your day?
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by OCHOdee(f): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2018
HardMirror:
up late? How was your day?

Great. Thanks
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by meobizy(f): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
Photo-fire.
That picture is real as Bleep.
I always wondered where that meme came from.
Ghanaians no fit ever get sense one day of their lives.
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by PetroDollaxxx: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
Stop talking nonsense. A nigerian does not have half the sense of an average Ghanaian.

meobizy:
Photo-fire.
That picture is real as Bleep.
I always wondered where that meme came from.
Ghanaians no fit ever get sense one day of their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Mercy Aigbe’s Stylish Daughter Michelle Who’s Just As Beautiful As Her Mom / The Sad End Of Brenda Fassie: Bad Addiction Destroys / Roman Goddess Slays In See-Through Outfit In New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.