Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Press Statement: The Rape Of Internal Democracy In APGA - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Press Statement: The Rape Of Internal Democracy In APGA (514 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Now Ypp National Leader, Urges Party To Promote Internal Democracy / Direct Primary Will Deepen Internal Democracy — Tinubu / The President Has Spoken: The Apc Stands For Internal Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Press Statement: The Rape Of Internal Democracy In APGA by Frankdotcom: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2018
Fiendish! Nefarious! Debilitating!

Any true APGA faithful that came to Ekwulobia stadium, the venue of the Anambra south APGA primary elections being the 3rd October 2018, would testify to all I'm about to pen down with a dolorous heart for it's a shame and a spite to the very foundation upon which APGA was laid on.

At the early hours of the morning, PIU conveyed about 200 thugs in about seven buses and occupied the venue, they were singing half-ass praises and chanting war songs on how to attack Amb Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu, we were safe not till Bernard Nwanya the S.A to the Governor, Amb Adichie Izuchukwu SSA media to PIU and there full entourage arrived, they were able to recognise most of us as we took on cover, the whole thugs were already on delegate tags, how it got to their possession, no one knows!

PIU made a whole lot of threats on how to ensure they disrupt the process and favour Nicholas Ukachukwu, this gobshite granted the men of press interview as he was prepared for the worst already, what is simply playing out as at then was the enemy of my enemy is my friend, the plan was well perfected.

The able commissioner and the abled men of the DSS were able to drive PIU and his thugs away, they used the fire brigade approach, canister was shut in the air, an innocent child died due to stampeding, while other thugs took to hills, truly they ran, but their bus was still parked at the venue, they are fully on ground to destabilize the process, RIP to our beloved child, the Almighty God will fight your cause.

The most pitiful thing wasn't the huge presence of thugs, hired killers, brut force but the modus operandi of which this thugs carried out their nefarious activities aided by some security personnel.

The electoral officers arrived Ekwulobia at 5:43p.m, the whole adhoc delegates and thugs assembled in front of the Stadium gate, they were calling the list and clearing them as they entered inside the stadium for the voting proper, it was all peaceful as the thugs sent for this ugly game came to play out their part, they started breaking bottles and throwing sachet water to the huge crowd gathered, I was upstairs and observed how a police man(name withheld) perfected the grand plan, he brought out a canister and shut it to the crowd several times, it was a tear gas, the delegates were scattered a whole lot of old men and women injured, when the real delegates scattered, I also was upstairs and saw how they moved Nicholas Ukachukwu's boys into the stadium without accreditation, they were up to fifty boys, they rushed in and the security personnel did not resist them in anyway, it was a planned deal, something of the Old PDP style.

All fled, but within some minutes they started coming back to the muster point, the plan has been achieved, then they continued with the name calling, most of the real APGA delegates has already been scared off, only few of the men who were ready to shun evil eyeball to eyeball remained, no real party man was able to be identified for all were fully PDP members, so the main aim was to disfranchise the real APGA delegates and give edge to Nicholas Ukachukwu PDPapga delegates to cast their votes, some of us came back and insisted some LGA should be recalled, that they did, and some of the real delegates got in too and were accredited too.

How they were sharing $100 in the field was glaring also, something that was strictly warned afore hand, no money sharing in the venue of the primaries, but that should not have been my problem, but they were identifying with the smuggled delegates ensuring they gave them $100 in other to vote against Amb Bianca Ojukwu.

Team IBOM gathered this few facts in general:

1. High conspiracies, thuggery, presence of high killers, rigging with the aid of some compromised security personnel, threats to human lives and property, gross misconduct marred with violence, and other social vices.

2. The total number of votes casted is greater than the accredited voters.

3. The elections was held at very late hours of the night which is a threat to human life.

4. The APGA delegates were disfranchised through violence and all fled to their various destination.

This would be acceptable to any other political party, but not in our own APGA! There was no election in Anambra south, it was a show off violence and intimidation, we are looking forward for a new date were free and fair primaries would be conducted so the rightful candidate will emerge with an emboldened heart.

Thanks...

Team Bianca 2019.
IBOM 2019.

Re: Press Statement: The Rape Of Internal Democracy In APGA by ifeco101: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2018
The party APGA should look into this issue and save their party from national embarrassment of PDP considering that the wife of their leader is involved.

(1) (Reply)

The Whatsapp TV: Entrepreneur TV / How I Killed A Crazy Monkey At My Site And Devoured It / Na Money Be Fine Bobo...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.