Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

NYSC Batch B 2017 Passing Out Date ALL Updates - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch B 2017 Passing Out Date ALL Updates (814 Views)

NYSC Announces Passing-Out Date For 2021 Batch ‘B’ Corps Members / Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates / Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B 2017 Passing Out Date ALL Updates by corpersforum(f): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
The NYSC Batch B 2017 passing out date is the day that the National Youth Service Corps will honorably discharge all serving corps member who belongs to Batch B 2017. The day they will bid farewell to NYSC and move on with their lives.

The updates have been in sequence until the timetable that came out yesterday. To see all updates just click below:
CLICK HERE
Re: NYSC Batch B 2017 Passing Out Date ALL Updates by dyemida(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm a new Corp member posted to Abeokuta. I've just gone through the local government registration and all, but I can't resume at my ppa yet due to challenges with accommodation.

I'll therefore like anyone that knows anyone, preferably an outgoing corper who'ld like to also leave his/her place of residence, so that I can take over the place.

NB: it's all boils down to reducing cost.

Thank you.
Re: NYSC Batch B 2017 Passing Out Date ALL Updates by corpersforum(f): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hot

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C / FREE FREE FREE Online Business Webinar / Bactch C 2012 Bayelsa State Corpers, POP Loading! Let's Share Our Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.