Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt (55552 Views)

#AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by mabea: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Roger3D:
This party will suffer a great humiliation at the polls next year while their supporters cry their way up to the supreme court. I cant wait. Death to PDP
Yeah! But the lifeless one will never rule over us again! Never! Affliction will not rise the second time
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by Yekeensalam(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Just passing by
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by Roger3D(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
mabea:
Yeah! But the lifeless one will never rule over us again! Never!
Get ready to cry again next year and ill be here to run it in. Buhari till 2023

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by egbuefi: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Righteousness89:
Teach APC wat Free and Fair Elections Means....

The outcome of the PDP Presidential Primary is very strategic to the survival of democracy in Nigeria. I wish all contenders will eschew desperation and work for the common good. Let the common goal be the rescue mission. APC has squandered the goodwill of the people and has entrenched disillusionment among the common people. I wish PDP hitch free convention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by Afamed: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is the scene they intend to lower the remain of PDP tomorrow.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by Pavarottii(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
Realdeals:
The owners of PDP will not want domineering personality like Atiku and Saraki to emerge, besides, they are still bearing the grudges that they left during the Party crisis.
Wat saraki did for pdp no other candidate has done more in the present climes. He is the one that has brought relavance to pdp even in an APC govt. U think pdp don't know that one?
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by Isobug: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
kkboy:
PDP is just weasting their time and resources.

2019 is a done deal for APC

You can never be so sure bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by semyman: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
Gathering of disgusting reprobate looters
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by mabea: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
Roger3D:
I never cried before. But it will be a shame to miss you here cos you will sure hide your face come 2019
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by BillgatesMaigad(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Portharcourt city live and direct

If you're in ph kindly Holla at your boy

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by Splashme: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
hucienda:
It is finally here.

The country watches with keen interest.

May the better person who would be great for Nigeria clinch the ticket.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by easzypeaszy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
Roger3D:
This party will suffer a great humiliation at the polls next year while their supporters cry their way up to the supreme court. I cant wait. Death to PDP
who call u com here...hahahahahhaha
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by Nimimerry(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
Welcome to the theatre of dreams.. grin...Dreams of some polithiefcians are bound to end here..am out,...Returns with bag of popcorn for d movie cheesy
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by lasmile(f): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
In a Sane Society , Tambuwal will emerge as the PDP presidential aspirant.

Tambuwal is ICPCless, EFFCless, young, educated, certificated and humble.

He is a symbol of UNITY.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by GetCofOProperty: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wish them all luck towards the 2019 elections... The ruling APC and the main opposition PDP will really be slugging it out come 2019?

Check our signature below and reach out to us.
These are good and genuine properties in good locations that gives you peace of mind and boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss any of it.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by Ahmedie28(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=Dinho20 post=71807620][/quote]Keep dreaming, is allow.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by eodavids(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mosesoly:
Z

shocked shocked for Zombies
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by eodavids(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
lasmile:
In a Sane Society , Tambuwal will emerge as the PDP presidential aspirant.

Tambuwal is ICPCless, EFFCless, young, educated, certificated and humble.

He is a symbol of UNITY.

Thank you.

Pls add that he is digital and has the capacity to unite Nigerians
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by Roger3D(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
See your life....
Your fada too
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ategberoson:
the biggest party in Africa as we heard turn to regional party. what resurrect PDP was zoning president to North

they couldn't survive a first time defeat and yet they couldn't struggle to have at least 19 states. I wish them best of luck though as APC wasn't the option but their consensus candidate would determined that

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by Ategberoson(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

shut up that's the prayer of every sane Nigerian but that doesn't mean PDP didn't failed to stand to their feet after 2015 defeat.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by Righteousness89(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
[s]
BabangidaHamza:
Your Brain needs formating, cleansing and dusting.. Have PDP ever conducted Free and Fair election? Just wait and see. The election would be inconclusive due to rigging and anointing of candidates
[/s] You as a Person needs divine Cleansing!
See the Thrash emitting from u..
Must
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by Justinah4real(f): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Roger3D:

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] You as a Person needs divine Cleansing!
See the Thrash emitting from u..
Must
Ubanka yaci uwatar... Pigs would always remain pigs!!!
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by sgishiri(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saraki
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by Bossjosh: 12:42am On Oct 06, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
And he built it as a PDP governor, not APC. BTW, it's not his personal property and PH has other stadiums.

I am non partisan. If you can work the talk then your my person.
I didn't say it was his property. He did seek so I commended him.

PH has Sharks stadium, Yakubu Gowon (liberation stadium) & this one. It's good they're using this one. At least less hold up and issues within town. Let them enjoy that outskirt.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by Bossjosh: 12:44am On Oct 06, 2018
kpo4real:

built with is money abi fool
Show me where I wrote such
BIGGER FOOL!
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by Righteousness89(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
Ubanka yaci uwatar... Pigs would always remain pigs!!!
Your Words Rests on Head!!
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt by nengibo: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2018
whirlout:
Lose the slave mentality. This is why they treat you all like they do. They see you as possessions and your comment, "my able senator" and all the stupid chieftaincy title qualifiers show it dumb dumb. Wish u the best Mr or Dr. Saraki is all that needs to be said else they continue to ignore your existence and only acknowledge when they need your votes
I hope you don't support Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? / Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.