Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,044 members, 7,799,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Scamer Alert: Beware Of This Scamer. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scamer Alert: Beware Of This Scamer. (611 Views)

Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him / SCAM ALERT!!! Beware Of These Bitcoin And Data Sharing Sellers Scammers / Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scamer Alert: Beware Of This Scamer. by Lokidude(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Beware of the below scamer, he just scamed me few mins ago

Account Name: OSENI WILLIAM TIMILEHIN

Account number: 4874604017

Bank Name: FCBM bank

Phone number: 0 9 0 9 1 3 0 0 7 8 9
Re: Scamer Alert: Beware Of This Scamer. by Lokidude(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Beware of the guy and his cheap scam

1 Like

Re: Scamer Alert: Beware Of This Scamer. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
You bought fixed match
Re: Scamer Alert: Beware Of This Scamer. by Lokidude(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
You bought fixed match
no! he claimed he has verified Naija Adsense account for sale. So he added my email so that I can check the account out. After checking the account and concluding our bargaining, I sent money to him, he now blocked me on WhatsApp and stop picking up my Calls. He is a very foolish fellow

1 Like

Re: Scamer Alert: Beware Of This Scamer. by Simbaz(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lokidude:
Beware of the guy and his cheap scam

I told you AdSense guys to use an escrow service to do your transaction, next time use Lockmycash website for your transaction, cheap scammers like William oseni will be cut cool
Re: Scamer Alert: Beware Of This Scamer. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lokidude:
no! he claimed he has verified Naija Adsense for sale. So he added my emailso I can check the account out. After checking concluding our bargaining, I sent money to he, he now blocked me on WhatsApp and stop picking up my Calls. He is a very foolish fellow
chaiiiiii
Re: Scamer Alert: Beware Of This Scamer. by Lokidude(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Simbaz:

I told you AdSense guys to use an escrow service to do your transaction, next time use Lockmycash website for your transaction, cheap scammers like William oseni will be cut cool
what annoys me is that this scamers are just to stupid, they can risk there life for change. May God help them cux I know the will surly get their rewards.
Re: Scamer Alert: Beware Of This Scamer. by Simbaz(m): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lokidude:
what annoys me is this scamers are just to stopid, the can risk there life for change. May God help them cux I know the will surly get their rewards.

The little boy will be put down cool I can assure of that, it only takes lipsrsealed one bullet
Re: Scamer Alert: Beware Of This Scamer. by Lokidude(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
Simbaz:

The little boy will be put down cool I can assure of that, it only takes lipsrsealed one bullet
for sure he will.
Re: Scamer Alert: Beware Of This Scamer. by Lokidude(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2018
Be careful online

(1) (Reply)

Hire Me For All Your Wordpress Problems, Issues And Bugs / How Does Affiliate Marketing Programs Work? (see Full Guide) / I Need Help On Mybb Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.