Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Power Of Eye Contact - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Power Of Eye Contact (242 Views)

Killer Coronavirus Can Be Spread Through Eye Contact / Ekiti To Screen And Treat School Children Of Eye Infections / How Can I Get Rid Of Eye Bags( Dark Circles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Eye Contact by VirtueDigest: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sharing close rapport with someone is the basis of positive social connection. As that rapport grows, you begin to mirror the neural activity in each other’s emotional areas of the brain. You become in sync, like two pianos playing the same song.

One way to build rapport is through eye contact. Studies show that rapport strengthens between two people when they lock eyes, proving that the old business wisdom about always looking people in the eye is actually scientifically sound advice. This is also why couples so often say to each other, “Look at me when I’m talking to you.”...Read More at https://www.virtuedigest.com/the-power-of-eye-contact/

(1) (Reply)

Many Testify To The Efficacy Of Monolaurin On Stubborn Staphylococcus Aueres / Care Package, Preventives And Curatives Of All Forms Of Diseases Available / Acne: Treat Your Acne With Organic Acne Soap Made By Khan Alsaboun Since 1480

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.