Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? (2450 Views)

Abdulaziz Sule Bribes Adebayo Adelabu With Lexus SUV Worth ₦290M-SaharaReporters / FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu / Private Jet Conveying Adebayo Adelabu Crash-Lands In Ibadan, Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Nine11: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
We believe in the government of the youth, to the young mind who are able and capable, we are a large group of people supporting and waiting to vote Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemesi, For he has promised us good governance and great support for the youth. if you share the same belief with us and you want to show solidarity and join us to vote Adelabu for governor come 2019 drop your number to be added in our whatsapp group. Or into olagabby1@gmail.com
Nigeria must move forward, Oyo state must move forward.
Thank you.
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Calers: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
God bless you adelabu

1 Like

Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Niorte: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Adelabu yio di Gomina, gbogbo wa la o gbe de be o.

A lady has been singing the song above even before I know who Adelabu is.

2 Likes

Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Nine11: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
Drop your number for the whatsapp group to be part of us, thank you
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by tunveskiy2(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by modath(f): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nine11:
Drop your number for the whatsapp group to be part of us, thank you

You drop your own, ask people to message you & you add them after doing small verification to know their true intentions... you want moles infiltrating your camp? undecided

Moreover, of what benefit is someone in Akure to your objective? Don't forget the voters aren't on social media oo

P.S.... Can he square up with Seyi Makinde?
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by kayusely70(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Toosure70: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Nine11: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
modath:

You drop your own, ask people to message you & you add them after doing small verification to know their true intentions... you want moles infiltrating your camp? undecided

Moreover, of what benefit is someone in Akure to your objective? Don't forget the voters aren't on social media oo

We are not pro nor anti Seyi Makinde and we are not against any other party candidate...

We are peace loving people who want the progress and development of Oyo state and Nigeria as a nation

I know Chief Adebayo Adelabu well and closely, right from his school day, and I know what he stand for, let just take this opportunity to give him in the support he needs now and it will not be forgotten nor taken for granted.
Thank you.
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by modath(f): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nine11:

We are not pro nor anti semi Malinda and we are not against any other party candidate...

We are peace loving people who want the progress and development of Oyo state and Nigeria as a nation

I know Chief Adebayo Adelabu well and closely, right from his school day, and I know what he stand for, let just take this opportunity to give him in the support he needs now and it will not be forgotten nor taken for granted.
Thank you.

You read what i typed(advise)& the only thing you saw is the question asked..

May you gain wisdom!!! cool
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Nine11: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
modath:

You read what i typed(advise)& the only thing you saw is the question asked..

May you gain wisdom!!! cool

Wisdom you say, i will rather consider it as prayer and I'll say Amen. Thank you.

However, we have our plans mapped out already and in place, there's enough room for mole and enemy, we'll make them see reasons, we believe they want what is good too once they have personal conviction, we'll see no one as mole nor enemy, and anyone who want to play mole or enemy will definitely be screened out to avoid clog in our wheel, and that's why there are admins in groups. We are optimistic and also believe in individual differences and opinions.

Believe me fellow, no cause for alarm...
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Nine11: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Let's keep the numbers coming people, we don't have much time, we'll soon have our physical meeting. Thank you
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nine11:
Let's keep the numbers coming people, we don't have much time, we'll soon have our physical meeting. Thank you

Have you captured my number? I want to remove it.
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Nine11: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
Neyoor:

Have you captured my number? I want to remove it.

Yes bro, thank you
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Kayode1979: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Dis is my number 08060676368 pls add me
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by modath(f): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nine11:

Wisdom you say, i will rather consider it as prayer and I'll say Amen. Thank you.

However, we have our plans mapped out already and in place, there's enough room for mole and enemy, we'll make them see reasons, we believe they want what is good too once they have personal conviction, we'll see no one as mole nor enemy, and anyone who want to play mole or enemy will definitely be screened out to avoid clog in our wheel, and that's why there are admins in groups. We are optimistic and also believe in individual differences and opinions.

Believe me fellow, no cause for alarm...

Fellow? Who raised you? undecided

You still ended up typing without conveying any information, simple question, you could not understand ,ask for clarification, YOU dodged...

Anyway, i wish all of una well...
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Ocon: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Alphagan(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Nine11: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
modath:

Fellow? Who raised you? undecided

You still ended up typing without conveying any information, simple question, you could not understand ,ask for clarification, YOU dodged...

Anyway, i wish all of una well...

I should be the one to ask who raise you, clearly you are not Yoruba,( nitori ile lati keso rode) you're insulting me and obviously you want to destroy this thread.

If you're smart enough as you're ignorantly displaying you would have seen the e-mail address added long before now, for people's privacy.

We welcome critics that criticise logically...

What sense have you made that you want me to understand?

The information I gave is enough for my people and they understand, please you may try and ignore this thread peacefully I beg you, for the only thing you portray is the personality of a mole you suggested earlier. Thank you.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by lizzybet(f): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
[b][/b]
modath:

@Nine11 Why not take to this advice [b][quote author=modath post=71812788]
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Nine11: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
lizzybet:
[b][/b]

@Nine11 Why not take to this advice [b]

Oh sure, I have since added my e-mail address so that people can use it too

Thank you madam
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Nine11: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thank you friends, am seeing your messages in my mail and the number is fast growing, let's keep the numbers coming here or there...
Let the good work continues and grow better...

Ki Oyo kole dara, ajumose gbogbowa ni ooo
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Nine11: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
tunveskiy2:
Not yet sir, please do the necessary...
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by modath(f): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nine11:

I should be the one to ask who raise you, clearly you are not Yoruba ,( nitori ile lati keso rode) you're insulting me and obviously you want to destroy this thread.

If you're smart enough as you're ignorantly displaying you would have seen the e-mail address added long before now, for people's privacy.

We welcome critics that criticise logically...

What sense have you made that you want me to understand?

The information I gave is enough for my people and they understand, please you may try and ignore this thread peacefully I beg you, for the only thing you portray is the personality of a mole you suggested earlier. Thank you.

Shalom.

Cc seunmsg , Babacele , mayoroflagos , donphilous , passingshot .....

This bros here needs epp. smiley
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by lidnet: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Nine11: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
Adebayo Adelabu for governor,Oyo state 2019,
A living hope

Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Ocon: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nine11:

Not yet sir, please do the necessary...
Add this

1 Like

Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Babacele: 6:25am On Oct 06, 2018
modath:

Cc seunmsg , Babacele , mayoroflagos , donphilous , passingshot .....
This bros here needs epp. smiley
just ignore him, please.
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Tonnyb12(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Nine11: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2018
Thank you, thank you...
Keep the numbers coming here and there the good people of Oyo state, I am receiving the mails and I've been giving reply for confirmation, trust me you will all be adequately remembered for this, there are more to be done in Oyo state in order to continue the good job...

Ki Oyo ki o le dara ajumose, gbogbo wa ni ooo

Re: Join Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemes For Governor Support Group? by Nine11: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2018
Ki Oyo kole dara ajumose gbogbo wa ni oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Primary: Bamidele Sacks Sitting Senator As Prince Adeyeye, Others Win / APC Politician Who Took A "Ritual" Bath Outdoors Becomes Osun State Speaker / Suspected kidnappers Kill Afenifere Leader’s Daughter, Funke Olakunrin In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.