Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos (52168 Views)

Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides / Iyorchia Ayu Calls Tambuwal ‘Hero Of Convention’ As Atiku Visits Him / Buhari And Atiku Absent At NEDG/BON Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by peacengine(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
cashlurd:
I do not know if Nigerians have observed this, but the truth of the matter still remains that the Fulani herdsmen crisis has drastically gone numb since the past few weeks. This I believe is majorly due to the involvement of the sponsors of this Fulani herdsmen in the primaries and politicking process of their parties in an effort to secure a political seat.

#GodHelpNigeria

Observed, PMB is busy for now, the crisis will resume after selection
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by gentlegenius(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Excelboi:
Naso dem take jam pack them inside pick up grin
That's to show that they are all lively...
Unlike...
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Bhol28: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
cashlurd:
I do not know if Nigerians have observed this, but the truth of the matter still remains that the Fulani herdsmen crisis has drastically gone numb since the past few weeks. This I believe is majorly due to the involvement of the sponsors of this Fulani herdsmen in the primaries and politicking process of their parties in an effort to secure a political seat.

#GodHelpNigeria
To be unleashed immediately after one of they clinch their ticket
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by openmine(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
excomarow:

Inside Canter Chain!
ok
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by gentlegenius(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
Dannyset:
Very good! Let them unite and form one, put all of them on PDP ticket, Buhari will still beat them hands down.

E be like say una ear don block say we no want PDP again.
What a pathetic speech...
How a well informed person still talk about voting for parties instead of individuals in this 21st century is beyond the comprehension of humanity.
Guy, the world is evolving... If you don't catch up with the mentality of modern day homo sapiens, then you'll soon find yourself in an island of mediocrity. Nigerians are becoming politically sensitive. Even if buhari was contesting on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, he'll still fail woefully in a free and fair election. It's not about WHERE you contest, it's about WHO contest. This is how true democracy should be... The government of the people by the people... Not the government of parties. People in developed countries don't vote for parties, they vote for individuals. If you think you are a developed person, it's high time you discard this archaic mentality.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Dannyset(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
gentlegenius:

How a well informed person still talk about voting for parties instead of individuals in this 21st century is beyond the comprehension of humanity.
Guy, the world is evolving... If you don't catch up with the mentality of modern day homo sapiens, then you'll soon find yourself in an island of mediocrity. Nigerians are becoming politically sensitive. Even if buhari was contesting on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, he'll still fail woefully in a free and fair election. It's not about WHERE you contest, it's about WHO contest. This is how true democracy should be... The government of the people by the people... Not the government of parties. People in developed countries don't vote for parties, they vote for individuals. If you think you are a developed person, it's high time you discard this archaic mentality.

After all these long tory, you still didn't tell me the individual to vote aside Buhari amongst these rogues(thank God Atiku isn't there) am seeing there. Go a step further, tell me, convince me that those shits you're backing are worth the votes of any sane being. Please go ahead!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
gentlegenius:

Savage cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Mankosi: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
How do u expect atiku to enter that vehicle? Haba it's an insult. He was stylishly absent.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by igweakombi: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
If you have a Corper or a prospective corps member in your contact...

Please share this information..

https://www.streamsblog.com/what-you-should-not-do-as-a-corps-member/
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by gentlegenius(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Dannyset:

After all these long tory, you still didn't tell me the individual to vote aside Buhari amongst these rogues(thank God Atiku isn't there) am seeing there. Go a step further, tell me, convince me that those shits you're backing are worth the votes of any sane being. Please go ahead!
I am not the one to tell you who to vote among them. The PDP delegates will choose one of them tomorrow... I am also not surprise that you are labelling all of them as thieves. After all, I didn't expect you to think differently from the rest of other buhari supporters who believe everyone else in this country is a thief except buhari and his party cabals. But if we must tell ourselves the truth, no politician is a saint in this country. Also, there's no good or bad party, both APC and PDP contains good and bad individuals. But APC fanatics believe that everyone in PDP is corrupt while their own party men are Saints. This is another flawed and outdated mentality you need to discard as a developed individual. This is also the reason why we must vote for or against individuals and not parties.
I am a member of PDP, but I voted for buhari in 2015. Right now, even if buhari is contesting in PDP, I will not vote for him, not because I hate him, but because he failed to keep almost all his campaign promises. I also believe he is no longer strong physical and mentally to face the challenges of modern day Nigeria. People in this country are not fools. Majority knows this truth, hence, anybody among those people you call thieves will defeat Buhari in a FREE AND FAIR election.
There are two ways to vote during election: You either vote FOR or AGAINST a candidate. For example, most of the votes buhari gathered in 2015 were not votes FOR buhari, but votes AGAINST GEJ... Same thing will happen in 2019, Mark my words. The fact is that... A lot of Nigerians are eager to vote against Buhari, and it doesn't matter much who his opponent is. I am not interested in which party rule this country, I am only interested in who rule. Though I think APC would have had the best chance to produce another president in 2019 if they had given their ticket to someone else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by kolaomoobba: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
I forsee fallouts after PDP primary on Saturday. The last 4 man standing would be: Atiku, Tambowa, Kwankwasiyya & Oloye Saraki.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by tiwasiaife(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
cashlurd:

#GodHelpNigeria

Killings going on in plateau is from who?
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by blimeyVic(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
PDP members should make sure they vote for Atiku to emerge as their presidential candidate.

If by mistake 'the votes come miss road", then Saraki might be chosen.

No other aspirant on display there can actually stage a good fight against President Buhari come 2019.

There is a big difference between fielding either a final year student (Atiku ) or a year 1 student (Saraki) to go up against a final year student (Buhari) in an academic competition as against fielding any primary school pupil (other PDP aspirants).

In as much as I care less about who wins, I hope the most mentally sound candidate emerges.

I pray to see a Nigeria where we will rely on working institutions for our collective progress than on a single man occupying a position.

#God bless Nigeria.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by mechanics(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hmmmm, funny, so because of the convention, they decided to enter a pick up van.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by beautyoftheLord: 1:05am On Oct 06, 2018
tomdon:

Gone numb or skyrocketed??
You don't know what you're saying
Was it not reported that 19 were killed by herdsmen just on Wednesday in bassa, plateau after over ten people killed last week. That's only plateau oo

Dont mind him. Nigerians love to live in denial too much.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by tmartinstino2013: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2018
they done turn us to mumu abi, se na we una won dey bobo abi don't worry God dey ooo..... everybody done abandon hin work now se, na campaign come remain se... una go soon fight.. my people just watch see come next week u go dey hear dere rant now
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by Mordecai(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
cashlurd:

#GodHelpNigeria

Very insensitive post, considering that the blood of the most recent victims in Plateau State is still fresh on their soil.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by kabillionaire(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
cashlurd:

#GodHelpNigeria

I believe u.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos by 99miles(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
cashlurd:

#GodHelpNigeria
So u have not been hearing of the killings in Jos since this week began.......U are a wicked man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno / Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.