Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy (27709 Views)

Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her / Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Goldie Idowu Gets $1000 As Winner Of #DrawBigChurchChallenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
TBoss’ sister, Wendy who got engaged to her baby daddy, Dameon on the night her sister was evicted from the Big Brother Reality Show, has ended their relationship

Revealing why she broke up with her baby daddy, Wendy who has been dating Dameon for over 10 years, wrote on Instagram;

“So last night I did not sleep at all. Like I saw the sun come up. I danced for a good 5hr to release my stress. It worked for a little while.
Today I’m done with all that. I know what is important to me, My family and my money.
I can’t play these games with you no more. You piss me off I do the same and it goes on and on with no ending. Yesterday you did the one thing I can’t forgive
You entered my friends inbox
You knew I would find out but you did it anyways with no respect to me.
I was mad but you know what,Everyone is grown and can do what the Bleep they want and with who.

I have no Energy to fight and I keep putting my work aside for unimportant things.
And the truth is what I was always afraid of still happened.
We both have our stories and as much as you want people to think you are innocent God knows better and the best part is you know better. You know what you always did. People love to act innocent.
I don’t speak to you cause I’m hurt and can’t lie that I still do love you.
But I pick me. I’m sorry if that does not work with your plans but I’m done.
I cried all my tears .
So keep fighting me in secret but you will be doing it on your own. Take what is left from me and it’s still ok. I don’t blame you and I forgive you.
Live and be happy with who you picked. Create your memories with them. You sure had no problem moving on so now be happy. It’s all ok”

TBoss’ sister also warned people to stop sending her photos of Dameon who seems to have moved on, with another lady.

https://lailasnews.com/tboss-sister-breaks-up-with-baby-daddy-18-months-after-engagement/

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by Topccy007z: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
The pain you are experiencing now is caused by Tboss. Your celebrity sis is the one drawing attention to you. No one knew you were existing before she found her way into the big brother house. You enjoyed the gain, so enjoy the pain as well.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by Oyindidi(f): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
Finally aproko people don destroy this relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by NaijaCelebNews: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
That’s her business

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by Splasshhh(f): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nawa oo sad

1 Like

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by BruncleZuma: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://i./1x3.gif[/img]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by sacx: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
Date a matured guy, they say no, it's playboy they want. Keep your legs closed till the marriage is sealed, they think we are being foolish. Now she's going to bear the brunt of a society induced stigma of being a babymama for a while, if not life

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by itsmeurLady(f): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
She writes so well... Nothing hurts more than seeing your man sliding into your friend's DM... It's so disrespectful! she took a bold step. Peace of mind is all that matters at the end of the day.

8 Likes

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Finally aproko people don destroy this relationship.

I dey Asaba!
Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by Derawiz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ten years of foolishness.The truth is no one cares and no one would even care to care

8 Likes

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by Saff(f): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
No man is loyal

Use them for your own benefit, whether a child, marriage status or money and live your life happily. When will women learn. Love yourself and your children and let that man do whatever the hell he likes. I cannot give myself high blood pressure, I love myself too much.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by HeyCorleone(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
The advent of social media had made people to be deeply faced with, and to show concern, for other people's ordinary problems because they have been given the tag "celebrity". SMH.

When did breakup become a new thing? Don't we all know the pain? So why should we be informed that someone has broken up, someone whose activities have no bearing, directly or indirectly, or our lives?

Nairaland mods una try sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by nurseafrica: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Who cares. Responsible men full market. They won't date. Deeper life bro or mountain of fire bro(those Agile mopol ones wearing Hi Viz vest) una won't date. Na flash boys wt 1 pierced ear and bling bling dem want and soon dey go de disturb our peace. U wan chop beans but u no wan mess the mess wea follow. Thunder fire u dia. Idiot. Ur life ur choice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by ednut1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
We dont care

1 Like

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by Flickzvill(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
No man is loyal

Use them for your own benefit, whether a child, marriage status or money and live your life happily. When will women learn. Love yourself and your children and let that man do whatever the hell he likes. I cannot give myself high blood pressure, I love myself too much.
don't worry your son or sons will eventually marry such woman I pray you still be alive to witness it. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by Saff(f): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Well I pray so, I wouldn’t want my son to give any woman a heart attack. So as long as both parties can gain from the relationship, I don’t give a damn.
Flickzvill:
don't worry your son or sons will eventually marry such woman I pray you still be alive to witness it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by phintohlar(f): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Pele oh
Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by ijbeauty(f): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
So sorry dear. . You'll get over it soon.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
No man is loyal

it means ur dad was neva loyal to ya mum

7 Likes

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by Pentools(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
President Atiku from 2019....
Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by Icon79(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
What goes around, comes around.

O pari

ijbeauty:
So sorry dear. . You'll get over it soon.
Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by VULCAN(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
The women who are quick to shout "No man is loyal" are very rarely loyal themselves

Saff:
No man is loyal

7 Likes

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by Saff(f): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
I agree. That’s why I live to please myself and future kids. I don’t belive in love. I believe in how someone can benfit my life.
VULCAN:
The women who are quick to shout "No man is loyal" are very rarely loyal themselves

6 Likes

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by Fitbillionairep: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
guys shit because they just wanna Bleep and nothing more. girls should stop taking this too serious. man i Bleep lots of girls, but my princess is my princess

1 Like

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by moron888: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Black man peniss causing damages since the days of Lord luggard

1 Like

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by 2nattie(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
No man is loyal

Speak for yourself. Your attitude must be so shitty for loyal men to see you and look the other way. Ladies still marry loyal men.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by 2nattie(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
No man is loyal

Speak for yourself. Your attitude must be so shitty for loyal men to see you and look the other way. Ladies still marry loyal men. Ok i get it, your father was never loyal to your mum abi?

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by Radicalface: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
I agree. That’s why I live to please myself and future kids. I don’t belive in love. I believe in how someone can benfit my life.

e yaff finish!!!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by Oyindidi(f): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
kenddys:

I dey Asaba!
Where for asaba?
Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by Zane2point4(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
No man is loyal

1 Like

Re: Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy by wickyyolo: 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
No man is loyal

I pray I don't meet a terrible woman like you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo / Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight / Ubi Franklin Tattoos Davido's Late Son's Nickname On His Arm (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.