Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) (44386 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
Here are photos of two men who knelt down to take pictures with Apostle Suleman in Lausanne,Switzerland.It is unclear if they are his pastors or mere church members.This reportedly happened during his ministration in Switzerland

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/two-men-kneel-down-to-take-pictures.html

1 Like

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Topccy007z: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
Men worshipers

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by nonsoyoungprof: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
Religion... may God help us

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by IamD18: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
Gullible religious blacks representing and disgracing themselves.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Lordave: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
And the idiotic Pussyhunter pastor is feeling like Angel Lucifer. angry

Even Gabriel rebuked John for bowing to him, but these Abattoir instructors won’t hesitate to slay any stray sheeple among their herds.

I pity Nigerians, dead or alive.. cry cry

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Pretty sure they don't kneel when they pray. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Rexnegro(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
religion sha
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by ovieokodhi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
Black mans mentality..religious slavery

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by captainbell: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
N
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by AmazingGoodies: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
I can see a lot of comments here condeming the pastor. But the same people will see it as a show of respect when a politician is being knelt down for.

Bunch of hypocrites!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by captainbell: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
All these pastorpreneurs

1 Like

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by oshiomuagbo11: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
una get sense at all ? show me wer dey will sit for d pic

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by fiercehillz(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
God of men
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Remix10(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Celebrity pastors undecided undecided
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by puresaint(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
I see nothing wrong here... cos apostle is sitting, the pix will be awkward if they stand so they decided to knee...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Melison(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
All those commentators above me
Na wa for una oooo

4 Likes

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Ezedon(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
I respect him so much

1 Like

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by vedaxcool(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin grin grin the man that knows good backside sorry backyard sorry back story.

4 Likes

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by martineverest(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
slavery

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Icedprince1d(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kai grin
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by maskid(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
When seated the buttons should be unlocked. All the oversea wey e dey go dem no teach am simple things.

4 Likes

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Bolustical: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Some of these men can't even bend for their parents but what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by newdawn2017(f): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
IamD18:
Gullible religious blacks representing and disgracing themselves.
Walahi! undecided
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
Black men and foolishness is like 5&6. Look at the special chair given to him.even angels are afraid of worship but our pastor prefer you bow to them before God

5 Likes

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
The pastor that allows himself to be worshipped surely hasn't read the bible properly that reminds me i need to call myself I need a building.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
I already knew they must be shitholians
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by Rumicarter: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
Switzerland?
Baba went to there to keep money.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by maskid(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
1 week for finishing school is enough to learn to unbutton the jacket when seated. Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by vladimiros: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
how can someone live jna country as educated was Switzerland and still be stupid?

man worshipping idiots
Re: Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) by henrydadon(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nigerian in Switzerland. what!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International / How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.