Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki (48418 Views)

Breaking: Femi Otedola Leaves Forte Oil As Chairman / Billionaire Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil, Exits Fuel Business / Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by autojosh: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2018

Petroleum products Marketing company, Forte Oil Plc, is preaching the message of giving back to the community.

The Femi Otedola-owned company recently completed the rehabilitation of some roads in Lekki Phase 1. The roads are adjoining roads that leads to their Lekki Phase 1 service station.

The company took to social media to show the before and after state of the rehabilitated road.

They captioned the post thus:

forteoilngAs part of our #Community#Improvement Initiative, we just concluded the #restoration of the adjoining roads to our Lekki Phase 1 service station. #ForteOil #FO

https://autojosh.com/see-the-dilapidated-road-that-forte-oil-reconstructed-in-lekki-phase-1-photo/

4 Likes

Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by yungchop: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
How is this giving back??
He should also ask for my account number then..

25 Likes

Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by DEXTROVERT: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
PDP
SAID
HE'S THEIR
GOVERNORSHIP
ASPIRANT

LOL

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by rentAcock(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
They only repaired the road leading to their gas station. Is this something to brag about? What is the "community improvement" in that when their sole purpose of repairing that road is to make their tankers have smooth easy access and also attract customers?

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by captainbell: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
X
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by taiyesoul(f): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
OteDollar!.If this man become Lagos governor,can he ever remember the masses at all?

1 Like

Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by BruncleZuma: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by CheapDataGuy: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
All na politics jhoor las las now dem go begin Waka about with hin poster say e dey contest for one post.
Abeqqi

1 Like

Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by meezynetwork(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nonsense
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by lionness(f): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ok
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by adedayoa2(f): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
That's part of CSR, well-done oga

3 Likes

Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by Drinkwater(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Little things matter
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by Caseless: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin

Hasn't ambode fixed all roads in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by madjune(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
I'm sure this road leads directly or indirectly to one of his offices or depot.
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by bigtt76(f): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nor bi dem tankers spoil am before grin grin

autojosh:

Petroleum products Marketing company, Forte Oil Plc, is preaching the message of giving back to the community.

The Femi Otedola-owned company recently completed the rehabilitation of some roads in Lekki Phase 1. The roads are adjoining roads that leads to their Lekki Phase 1 service station.

The company took to social media to show the before and after state of the rehabilitated road.

They captioned the post thus:

forteoilngAs part of our #Community#Improvement Initiative, we just concluded the #restoration of the adjoining roads to our Lekki Phase 1 service station. #ForteOil #FO

https://autojosh.com/see-the-dilapidated-road-that-forte-oil-reconstructed-in-lekki-phase-1-photo/

5 Likes

Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by excomarow(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
S
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by SolnergyPower: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Good work!
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by efilefun(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
The man saved his family name by not going with PDP, cuz he would be shown the dirty side of politics... Dem go dig out info wey himself don forget about

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by emeejinsm: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
So we should give him back for repairing the road that lead to his houes abi ?
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by momodub: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nice one
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Caseless:
grin

Hasn't ambode fixed all roads in Lagos?
...Ambode...

5 Likes

Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by Pharaoh001(f): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
g
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by ipobarecriminals: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
embarassed grin wink sad sad sad *mount a sign post*sorry!Dis road bilong to FG/Ambo.
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by pweshboi(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
There's every tendency that the road will still get spoilt since I can't see any drainage system beside it. I guess its just a temporary thing tho, before "acid rain go begin dey fall on am too" grin

1 Like

Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by Caseless: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...Ambode...
what's the difference? Proper and Improper N?
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by pedi(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
yungchop:
How is this giving back??

He should also ask for my account number then..
I pitty you,what about others that have not done any?
It call cooperate social responsibility
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by cogbuagu: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
Good one

As an Uber and Taxify driver, My car done suffer for that spot.

Thanks and may God reward u.

I want to also thank APC member in lagos for voting out Ambode.

His achievement na only Epe his home town.
Let's be honest in comparing this man with Fashola.
Fashola 70% Ambode 30%

Every where I go pot hole and bad roads
I done change shocks, engine seating and lower arm of my car tire for this my uber and Taxify hustle.

See Ikeja bus terminal him commission no road for the buses to move.

I beg i can't wait for him to go back to Epe

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by Thejustw14(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
You need to see what Dangote is fixing at Obajana Kogi state.:!!:.

4 Likes

Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by slimfit1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
It is pointless using bricks its designed for houses and work ways why do we always turn things upside down unnecessarily.
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by ednut1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
The road from oniru new market to lekki express na eyesore too. Ambo and his LGA chairnen ehn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online / The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.