Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Any Vet Doctor Please Help My Goat - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Any Vet Doctor Please Help My Goat (919 Views)

#poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer / My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid / My Goat Farm Startup (my Diary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Vet Doctor Please Help My Goat by shams040(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Vet Doctors in the house please what injection can I give my goats, they ain't growing at all.

I have one female that is above 10months but looks like 2month old. Another 3 close to 5months but still very small.

I get them food always but they ain't growing. Please help on the best solution.

Thanks
Re: Any Vet Doctor Please Help My Goat by duduade: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Where is picture of the goat

Seeing is believing
Re: Any Vet Doctor Please Help My Goat by femu(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
shams040:
Vet Doctors in the house please what injection can I give my goats, they ain't growing at all.

I have one female that is above 10months but looks like 2month old. Another 3 close to 5months but still very small.

I get them food always but they ain't growing. Please help on the best solution.

Thanks

What type of feed do you give them
Re: Any Vet Doctor Please Help My Goat by shams040(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
femu:

What type of feed do you give them

plantain pel, corn shaft, yam pel and they eat normal grass.

Two are from same mother so I noticed the breast of their mum isn't good.
Re: Any Vet Doctor Please Help My Goat by shams040(m): 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
duduade:
Where is picture of the goat

Seeing is believing

Don't have it here please.
Re: Any Vet Doctor Please Help My Goat by fakati(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2018
Where is the pictures
Re: Any Vet Doctor Please Help My Goat by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
I think the goats are not taking the right nutrition.

Ensure they have constacts water
The feed they consume don't actually have full nutrients for growth.
Deworm them and give them antibiotics inbetween.

Deworm the one that is 10 months old and give it vitamins for complete 8 days. The female goat are to be dewormwed also but avoid giving the children any drugs they will suck it up from their mom.
Re: Any Vet Doctor Please Help My Goat by closearms(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2018
shams040:

Thanks

De worm them with aleo vera, by peeling it and feed them with the juice, once every 30days.
Re: Any Vet Doctor Please Help My Goat by shams040(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
closearms:

De worm them with aleo vera, by peeling it and feed them with the juice, once every 30days.

Waooo thanks I will try it.

(1) (Reply)

New Egusi Season: Making Guaranteed Profit / Fresh Jumbo Size Eggs / Distributors Wanted For Smoked Catfish Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.