Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! (25401 Views)

Manager In A Hotel Or State Internal Revenue Job? / Imo State Board Of Internal Revenue Massive Recruitment 2020 / Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by olempe(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
Damilare4lord:

initially 50% could be the cut off mark but that will be subjected to the overall performance which can be increased to 60%. According to information I gathered 1.5k people were shortlisted. And the recruitment exercise is to employ casual workers which there is high tendency to convert them later. So let's be hopeful. Let's keep updating ourselves through this #trend. That's why created it not just for us only but those who will need the information in future. Thanks.

Thanks bro. Goe bless you.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Damilare4lord: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2018
Amen and you too
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by lansy009: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2018
I wrote the Test as well... They've been mute sine the test, no information on what's next�‍♂️
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Damilare4lord: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2018
lansy009:
I wrote the Test as well... They've been mute sine the test, no information on what's next�‍♂️

Let's be patient Bro. All the people I have called and those that have called me still experience the same thing. So relax bro Government jobs take time to process. the main thing is to be favoured
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by ebin1984: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
the cut-off mark is 60%, but nothing has been done for now.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by lansy009: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
It will end in praise.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Damilare4lord: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
ebin1984:
the cut-off mark is 60%, but nothing has been done for now.

It means my guess is right.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Doyinh: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2018
I just confirmed from a reliable source working at odbir that the cut off is 50%. Please make sure your facts are reliable before posting. Thanks
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Damilare4lord: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
Good to hear bro. Did you ask about the next development?

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Eddynut: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Can we please create a whatsapp group pls
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Damilare4lord: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2018
Eddynut:
Can we please create a whatsapp group pls

The most effect medium to communicate is this platform. WhatsApp group can be abused or disturbing to some.

On latest Development. A reliable source told me that it's going to be around February or March to process it. My assumption might be centered on political campaign.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Sheyhunn(m): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Dear All, kindly note that ODBIRS has already concluded on the candidate to make the interview stage. The selection was based on merit (according to source). All candidates that score above 60% has received the text message for the next phase of the process.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by browniecay: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2018
Sheyhunn:
Dear All, kindly note that ODBIRS has already concluded on the candidate to make the interview stage. The selection was based on merit (according to source). All candidates that score above 60% has received the text message for the next phase of the process.

I received the test this morning for an interview on 16th of January.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Doyinh: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2018
Who else got above 60% and hasn't gotten an interview invite.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Doyinh: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
You pple should be giving us updates now...I know of som1 that got 57.5% and has been invited. So I don't understand what is going on again o
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Olufrancisadu: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2018
Any update
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Damilare4lord: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
Doyinh:
Who else got above 60% and hasn't gotten an interview invite.

I got 63 and i have not received an invite. A woman that i called this morning said that the cutoff mark is 65 and im surprised to hear that sumone that got 57 stil recived an invite. Thats really bad.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Doyinh: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
Doyinh:
You pple should be giving us updates now...I know of som1 that got 57.5% and has been invited. So I don't understand what is going on again o
sorry a mistake...the person got 67.5% not 57.5%
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Doyinh: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
Damilare4lord:

I got 63 and i have not received an invite. A woman that i called this morning said that the cutoff mark is 65 and im surprised to hear that sumone that got 57 stil recived an invite. Thats really bad.
it's 67.5% sorry for the mistake
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Damilare4lord: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Doyinh:
it's 67.5% sorry for the mistake

Ok dear.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Sheyhunn(m): 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dear All, there's no tendencies that subsequent candidate would be shortlisted again. If you have not been scheduled, kindly put your mind off it move on with your life.
God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Eddynut: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2019
Please roomies, what could be the likely questions they ask for the oral interview?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by olempe(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2019
Eddynut:
Please roomies, what could be the likely questions they ask for the oral interview?
No one knows. Just prep.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Eddynut: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Please anyone with the latest info about the board of internal revenue? I heard an oral interview is being conducted ?? Please anyone with a rich information as regards the exercise?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by olempe(m): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
Eddynut:
Please anyone with the latest info about the board of internal revenue? I heard an oral interview is being conducted ?? Please anyone with a rich information as regards the exercise?
It's true.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Sheyhunn(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
Eddynut:
Information reaching me says that there would be oral interview but things might change at the long run. Shortlisted candidates should prepare themselves and questions can come under the following headings:
1. Your personal summary and objective
2. Current Affairs
3. Information about the Ministry

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by olempe(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Sheyhunn:

Information reaching me says that there would be oral interview but things might change at the long run. Shortlisted candidates should prepare themselves and questions can come under the following headings:
1. Your personal summary and objective
2. Current Affairs
3. Information about the Ministry
Interview started last week.
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by ebin1984: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2019
interview is over now, what next?

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Doyinh: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
ebin1984:
interview is over now, what next?
I tire o...we're not hearing anything from them again
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by lansy009: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
I heard, the qualified ones will be called back for training... I don't know how long that is going to take. Did anyone Here got invited for the interview?
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by lansy009: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
It's still early nau, let's be patient, I went for the interview on the 18th, which I heard was the final interview date. Let's just pray for the best.
Doyinh:
I tire o...we're not hearing anything from them again
Re: Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! by Eddynut: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hello peeps! With lots of observations, I noticed that this platform isn't bringing updates regarding our aspiration to the Ondo state board of internal revenue. I hereby concluded within me that a whatsapp link folding us together should be pasted here so we can be able to relate well and have easy access to updates about the ministry. Thanks #eddynut. Here is the link

https:///I2zbvklIGoLCd80QftMGDw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18 Common Interview Questions, Tips And Answers / Federal University, Otuoke Recruitment - Academic Staff (28 Positions) / Best CV Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.