Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Breaking: Akinlade Is New Ogun Apc Guber Candidate After Buhari's Intervention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Akinlade Is New Ogun Apc Guber Candidate After Buhari's Intervention (3062 Views)

APC Presidential Aspirants’ Fails To Produce Consensus Candidate After Meeting / Ebonyi PDP Seeks Buhari’s Intervention On Umahi's "Fatwa Declaration" / Bauchi, Gombe Oil Wells Cause Tension, Goje Urges Buhari’s Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2)

Re: Breaking: Akinlade Is New Ogun Apc Guber Candidate After Buhari's Intervention by Okoyeebo: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Famzer:

The reality is that this doesn't matter again and any attempt to replace Dapo Abiodun outside judicial pronouncement is ultra vires.
He was announced in public glare by the APC NWC panel that organized the primary attended by inec according to the APC NWC panel and the APC national has listed him,not Akinlade, as the winner and inec is aware.
The invalidation can no longer be done on nairaland,tvc or aso Rock without recourse to the court.
I just shake my head when I see APC members frustrate themselves viciously when they should be saving their arsenal for their opponents in opposition parties.
I just don't gerrit. Whoever wants to replace Dapo now has failed because Monday's the deadline for submission and APC national has not cancelled the primary or written to inec informing it of such
In my opinion, the Ogun state gubernatorial primary has been won and lost.

Amaechi v Omehia playing out again.

Some APC supporters are just emotional. You need legal knowledge, history, diplomacy and advanced calculations to succeed politically. If you don't have that, you'll just remain a party boy without political worth.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Akinlade Is New Ogun Apc Guber Candidate After Buhari's Intervention by walex2(m): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
Famzer:

The reality is that this doesn't matter again and any attempt to replace Dapo Abiodun outside judicial pronouncement is ultra vires.
He was announced in public glare by the APC NWC panel that organized the primary attended by inec according to the APC NWC panel and the APC national has listed him,not Akinlade, as the winner and inec is aware.
The invalidation can no longer be done on nairaland,tvc or aso Rock without recourse to the court.
I just shake my head when I see APC members frustrate themselves viciously when they should be saving their arsenal for their opponents in opposition parties.
I just don't gerrit. Whoever wants to replace Dapo now has failed because Monday's the deadline for submission and APC national has not cancelled the primary or written to inec informing it of such
In my opinion, the Ogun state gubernatorial primary has been won and lost.

you are absolute correct my guy. see the news up there the NWC said they did not reshuffle any candidate that Dapo Abiodun remain the candidate. case closed Amosun is a failure and failure will surely begat failure
come to Alagbole, Akute, Olambe, Agbado crossing , ijoko and other roads close to lagos metropolis and understand that Yaya Bello is a saint, with the fact that Ogun IGR is about 6 billion per month
Re: Breaking: Akinlade Is New Ogun Apc Guber Candidate After Buhari's Intervention by Mynd44: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
8. Don't post false information on nairaland

(1) (2)

10 Jesus Christ Quotes Hidden By The Church—and What They Reveal. / BIOGRAPHY: Profile Of Prof Mrs Lilian Salami, UNIBEN New VC (photos) / Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.