Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:10 PM

My Beautiful Queen Celebrating Her Birthday, Just Too Proud Of Her. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Beautiful Queen Celebrating Her Birthday, Just Too Proud Of Her. (484 Views)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Photos Of A Lady Celebrating Her 18th Birthday Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Beautiful Queen Celebrating Her Birthday, Just Too Proud Of Her. by kaymandak(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
I wish my one and only lady a lovely birthday celebration, please help me to celebrate her on this her wonderful birthday occasion.
She's everything to me, I'm proud of her.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Queen Celebrating Her Birthday, Just Too Proud Of Her. by youngest85(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Awww.....
I feel like sucking her off

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Queen Celebrating Her Birthday, Just Too Proud Of Her. by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 06, 2018
She is more artificial than normal. Anyway, many happy returns to your baby boo.

(1) (Reply)

Falz at "Unilorin" University of Ilorin / Event Planning And Decoration / Order Beautiful Engagement And Wedding Rings Available For Delivery In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.