Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) (2407 Views)

Make 1000$ In A Few Weeks With Gram For Free / EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals / $44.9m Wire Deals: Oyema To Be Investigated By EFCC, Sets Special Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 06, 2018
Hi all,

What are you waiting for? We are a French company that specializes in buying ox gallstones, cow gallstones, or Bezoar Bolus (牛黄,犀黄, XiHuangwan, Niu huang, Calculus bovis, Bezoard).
We are constantly buying ox gallstones (bezoar, bovis, niuhuang, xi huang wan) worldwide for the best prices.
See for yourself: sign up to have access to all the advanced features on our site, and get an estimation of the value of your ox gallstones or ox bezoar.

This is an untapped business opportunity here in Nigeria.

Please visit our website to know more http://ox-gallstones.com/?pid=b60069c04c8aa62657c2aa75569c961afdde99ce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) by Funjosh(m): 5:42am On Oct 06, 2018
Pictures of what you are buying
Re: We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 06, 2018
Funjosh:
Pictures of what you are buying

You supply them to us and make your cool money.

Re: We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 06, 2018
Our company partners with multinational drug production companies worldwide. This cow gallstones are used in the manufacturing of all kinds of drugs. This is a very legit business,very very few people in Nigeria are aware of this business. People have been silently making money from this.
Re: We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 06, 2018
Any amount you can send to us would be great. We pay $44 per gram
Re: We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 06, 2018
Payment in 24h
We'll send you your payment 24 hours after the reception of your gallstones, according to your choice of currency and form of payment.

You should have previously received our purchase proposal on your member's area. You simply have to accept the proposal and we will send your payment within 24 hours.

Satisfaction guaranteed
Should our proposal fail to meet your expectations, we'll return your gallstones to you as soon as possible.

A simple click on your member’s area is all you need to reject our proposal, should you judge it unsatisfying or not conform to your initial evaluation. No justification is required nor expected.

Secure
We greatly value the importance of security.

We'll take the greatest care, through all the stages of the transaction, with the gallstones you are willing to sell us selling us.
Re: We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) by Mcreloaded(m): 6:44am On Oct 06, 2018
if you are serious go to abattoirs where cows are killed daily and advertise but if it is chicken gall stones or what ever it is that u want then remain here
Re: We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2018
Gallstones have a significant commercial value that can reach up to 44 000 USD* per kilogram. Their value depends on their size, their quality, the conditions of their preservation and their texture.

For an organization with bovine-related activities, collecting gallstones can be a very profitable source of additional revenue, especially seeing that it doesn't require any additional expenses nor investments.

Our company is fully committed to purchase all your bovine gallstones, up to 44.00 USD* per gram depending on their quality and preservation. 1 Ounce = 28.35 grams.

So it might be highly profitable to add the opening of each bovine gallbladder into your work routine, in order to check for the presence of gallstones.

Simply follow our recommendations for their preservation, so that you can optimize the value of your gallstones, and we will purchase them at the highest rates available.
Re: We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) by coolyemex: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
you can chat me up on whatsapp or my mail .i can get for you if you are really serious
+2348064451585 or bolijayshipping@yahoo.com
Re: We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 13, 2018
coolyemex:
you can chat me up on whatsapp or my mail .i can get for you if you are really serious
+2348064451585 or bolijayshipping@yahoo.com

We are very serious. Go to our website if you have registered you can send it to us there. All the information you need is there.

You don't send the gallstones to me but to the company. Just go to the website and get the details of were you can send the gallstones to.
Re: We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 13, 2018
Please nsend your gallstones to us and make your cool 44 USD(per gram) N15,400 or if you can send up to a kilogram which we will pay $44,000 for it which is a cool 15 million naira. This is real guys.These European drug companies are urgently in need and are ready to pay alot for the stones.

As a quick trip to get started register at the company website above and read all the information there, then you can proceed to any abattoirs (meat slaughter houses) around your neighborhood and ask for these gallstones. This gallstones are gotten from slaughtered cows only. After getting it you package and send to us and make your cool money.

Also if you have any abattoir worker who can supply cow gallstones to us pls refer them to our website or you can contact me too 08188696165.
Re: We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2018
Please all those who have registered on our website to be agents should endeavor to properly complete their profile so we don't have issues on payment verification.

Please this is very important.
Re: We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Wow!! This is very interesting
Re: We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
How do we send
Re: We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) by Babakolanut(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hi all,

What are you waiting for? We are a French company that specializes in buying ox gallstones, cow gallstones, or Bezoar Bolus (牛黄,犀黄, XiHuangwan, Niu huang, Calculus bovis, Bezoard).
We are constantly buying ox gallstones (bezoar, bovis, niuhuang, xi huang wan) worldwide for the best prices.
See for yourself: sign up to have access to all the advanced features on our site, and get an estimation of the value of your ox gallstones or ox bezoar.

This is an untapped business opportunity here in Nigeria.

Please visit our website to know more http://ox-gallstones.com/?pid=b60069c04c8aa62657c2aa75569c961afdde99ce
Re: We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) by Babakolanut(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Fast forward 2023,your current price and how to get started? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092

(1) (Reply)

Tragic Carbon Customer Service Experience. My Sad story / Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide / Westerncapitalfund.com Block My Account Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.