Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money (16059 Views)

Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Nabila Fash Rants About Those Sliding Into Oritsefemi’s DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:36am On Oct 06, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Veteran Nigerian rapper, Eldee The Don is furious and angry with people who slide into his DM to beg as he condemns the rising spate of begging across all social media platforms.

Elder wrote:

'I'm sick and tired of people sliding into my DM to beg me for money', 'people should realize every time i give money i am depriving myself and family of present and future convenience but I'm willing to teach you how to make money for yourself, we all have the same 24 hours' , 'begging isn’t the starting point for ambitious people'.

Read below;

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/eldee-slams-those-sliding-into-his-dm-beg-for-money.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

10 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:36am On Oct 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:39am On Oct 06, 2018
Some people are talented in begging..you will see on IG, I have not eaten since morning just send me 500 lemme add it to the 500 in my account, please oo how were you able to afford data in the first place undecided

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/eldee-slams-those-sliding-into-his-dm-beg-for-money.html

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by sinaj(f): 5:42am On Oct 06, 2018
Some people can beg for Africa ehn! angry

45 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by dabrin: 5:42am On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by emeijeh(m): 6:01am On Oct 06, 2018
This one wants us to remember him again.

Eldee, where have you been?

Seems you have joined the UPCOMING CREW

23 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by itspzpics(m): 6:10am On Oct 06, 2018
Eeyah
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by thesicilian: 6:26am On Oct 06, 2018
emeijeh:

Listen to the message.

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Joshmodest(m): 6:42am On Oct 06, 2018
people wey dem dey beg money self never come out come insult anybody.. Eldee of all people! who beg am self??

5 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by ObaKlaz: 6:51am On Oct 06, 2018
emeijeh:

Name one artiste who had a sizzling-hot career, who was at the top and remained there the whole of his/her life. Even if Michael Jackson were still alive, people like you would call him 'upcoming artiste' because he ain't winning 8 Grammies in one night like he used to. You need to stop this 'upcoming artiste' trash talk; it ain't funny anymore. NOBODY REIGNS FOREVER.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by graciously03(f): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2018
Dnt mind them...lazy Nigerian youths

3 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Simbaz(m): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2018
grin lazy bloody deadly crappy cheesy Nigerian youths

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by emeijeh(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Name one artiste who had a sizzling-hot career, who was at the top and remained there the whole of his/her life. Even if Michael Jackson were still alive, people like you would call him 'upcoming artiste' because he ain't winning 8 Grammies in one night like he used to. You need to stop this 'upcoming artiste' trash talk; it ain't funny anymore. NOBODY REIGNS FOREVER.

HE IS UPCOMING

3 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by ObaKlaz: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2018
emeijeh:

HE IS UPCOMING
Yeah, that's about the only crap you can type.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by BuhariNaWah: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Yeah, that's about the only crap you can type.

He is right

1 Like

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Deltayankeeboi: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2018
As if you even have money to give them. . . Mtchewww
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by kidman96(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2018
When the president called them "lazy" all hell broke loose. But he was right because he said some or most Nigerian youths.

Nigerians too dey beg. And when they get the money they spend it like they worked for it.

5 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by haywhy1026(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2018
Life is Hard but begging can never be the solution...

2 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by excomarow(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2018
They came to eat your Etisalat Money...

This don broke finish na
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Uyi168: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2018
Them plenty for nairaland sef..
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by ShameOnAPC: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2018
Who is Eldee shocked
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by sevo(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2018
Preach!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by RolyRoly: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2018
But him na don na why him dey complain
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by GetFinanceNow: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2018
say no to begging grin

get your existing business financed immediately
for more info check my signature wink wink wink
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by nemazelahe: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2018
naija boys sef
wink cheesy angry
MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE! IT ROCKS WE HAVE TESTIMONIES TO PROVE IT

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum/dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, widower or not-ready-for-marriage single (ages 18 to 24) and looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooops, did we mention that we just launched something? A brand new simple-to-use website community experience you will love– our mobile app is launching soon as well

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by Unlimited22: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2018
But he is a BIG BOY na grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by adrian3000(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2018
What is this one feeling like angry angry
Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by deavicky(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2018
I cry for Argentina

1 Like

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by kenzysmith: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2018
g
how can u have money to give when your music career is dead guys like davido n wizkid help because the making goood music so the cash keep folllowing brooo i understand u man done vent ur anger on the innocent begger stingy thing

4 Likes

Re: Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money by miqos02(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love / Comedian Amb. Wahala Bags Endorsement Deal With KSI Construction & Estate / Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.