Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,955 members, 7,803,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Laravel Vuejs Video Manager Application Tutorial Series - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Laravel Vuejs Video Manager Application Tutorial Series (1262 Views)

The Ultimate python tutorial series for 2019 / Data Science, AI & Machine Learning Tutorial Series / Laravel Vuejs Miniblog Tutorial Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laravel Vuejs Video Manager Application Tutorial Series by Doughboysss: 6:42am On Oct 06, 2018
Hello everyone, check out my new series on cresting a simple video manager web app with real time comment system built with laravel and vuejs.

I've used laravel to handle the authentication and to store playlists and comments in the mysql database.
I've used the youtube search api to get the videos.
I've used vuejs and vuetify for the frontend and I used Pusher to handle the real time comments.

The github link is in the playlists description

Laravel vuejs video manager application tutorial

s: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUi8dPQf6LmrcuuuJV6UkOSkFAc-xJ1FO

part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeOz6KK0Il4
Re: Laravel Vuejs Video Manager Application Tutorial Series by Doughboysss: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Laravel Vuejs Video Manager Application Tutorial Series by Boschh(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
You're doing a great job bro.. I wish I can learn a thing or two from you.. I have basic knowledge of php and I'd love to learn laravel..

What do you suggest? Any learning process that will make it easier for me to write php applications using Laravel??
Re: Laravel Vuejs Video Manager Application Tutorial Series by Doughboysss: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Boschh:
You're doing a great job bro.. I wish I can learn a thing or two from you.. I have basic knowledge of php and I'd love to learn laravel..

What do you suggest? Any learning process that will make it easier for me to write php applications using Laravel??
Thanks man.

Go to YouTube, there are so many laravel beginner tutorials there. that's the fastest way to learn and since u know php it will be easier for u to grab d concepts.
Re: Laravel Vuejs Video Manager Application Tutorial Series by Doughboysss: 6:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Laravel Vuejs Video Manager Application Tutorial Series by Doughboysss: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Laravel Vuejs Video Manager Application Tutorial Series by Doughboysss: 5:43am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Laravel Vuejs Video Manager Application Tutorial Series by Juzec: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
I was banned while trying to post the link. You can drop your whatsapp number or email, lemme send it directly to you guys

Cc lanaVello1, Franklinezenwa
Re: Laravel Vuejs Video Manager Application Tutorial Series by lanaVello1(m): 12:16am On Oct 14, 2018
Juzec:
I was banned while trying to post the link. You can drop your whatsapp number or email, lemme send it directly to you guys

Cc lanaVello1, Franklinezenwa
lanavello@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

HTML/CSS Design / Notice the nairaland layout changes / What Was Used To Compile The Code That Was Used In Creating A Compiler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.