Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (99575 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Rilwayne001: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
The OP will be bias, please mod close down this thread

Shatap. undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DMerciful(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2018
Malaria dream
arewafederation:
I had a dream that Atiku decamped to UDP after the convention.... grin
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Shatap. undecided
Devil fire you there
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2018
Any candidate that you present will be our next president come 2019 that God will use to redeem this country.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Princedapace(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2018
DMerciful:
PDP should not dissapoint Nigerians. Nigerians are counting on PDP to elect Atiku Or Saraki to send Bubu back to daura. They are the only persons in PDP that can do it. PDP must not fail Nigerians when it matters most. 4 more years of Bubu is Armageddon!

Yea, Atiku or Saraki can do the job.. I just pray it ends well. Also it is important PDP remains one after this convention.. Any other issues within the party will give APC easy win.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2018
I wish Saraki all the best.
He is the only nightmare of Tinubuharism. North-West has been lost to Bubu. Pdp should focus on a presidential aspirant from North-Central to send bubu to overdue retirement inside Daura prinson.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by madridsta007(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2018
ABSAO:
None of this candidate is fit to rule Nigeria!
APC candidate is as clueless as these candidates contesting for PDP ticket.

P.S:No one should quote me please, that's my opinion.

Lifeless, please.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Bodude504: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2018
Okay
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by arewafederation: 7:45am On Oct 06, 2018
DMerciful:
Malaria dream

My dreams often become reality.

Let's wait and see... wink
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Murry05(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2018
Excuse me!!! What's happening here? Is like I'm interested in this thread
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Dailyway: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2018
THE FINAL SOLUTION TO VOTE BUYING AND ELIMINATION OF ELECTORAL FRAUD.

LINK OUR PVC to BVN.

Easy voting through on-line, ATM MACHINES, card readers etc

No under age voters

No police needed & Vote will Count.

1. Real time results.... No overnight rigging.

2. Political thugs can't snatch ballot boxes because there will not be any to snatch .

3.No need for 6 billion to feed policemen for two or three days i.e end to over bloated budgets

4. No need for INEC and their 264 billion naira budget

5 It will now be perform or be voted out.

6. Results can be monitored with your phone.

6. No need for transport to polling center ...vote from the comfort of your home

7. No queue

8. No need for corrupt and compromised collation officers

9. Nigeria will make history to be the first African country to introduce this cost effective voting system.

10. Under 40s and 30s will now be President

11. Nigeria will now be great again

12. The advantages are endless......

As in.... Endless advantages..

LET'S SUPPORT THIS INNOVATION..
PLEASE LET'S SHARE

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by excomarow(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2018
DMerciful:
PDP should not dissapoint Nigerians. Nigerians are counting on PDP to elect Atiku Or Saraki to send Bubu back to daura. They are the only persons in PDP that can do it. PDP must not fail Nigerians when it matters most. 4 more years of Bubu is Armageddon!

Just wait and see disappointment from your confused party.

Buhari Just they Laugh them In Hausa grin
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ehissi(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2018
KingsleyBuubba:
Hmmm see APC men seating on front page of PDP convention.

Hypertension will not kill them
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Dex4(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2018
Me just dey wait the fight wey go bust out later today grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 06, 2018
butamz:
clash of the titans
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by AngelicBeing: 7:50am On Oct 06, 2018
sad
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by haffaze777(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2018
make I erect my mansion here,where is my trophy lager beer (sorry I forgot I don't take alcohol) midolian you get 7up?someone should bring groundnut and popcorn jare,the movie go get part.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by haffaze777(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2018
excomarow:

Just wait and see disappointment from your confused party.

Buhari Just they Laugh them In Hausa grin
Na today wike our agent to dabaru everything, I trust wikey guy to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by semyman: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2018
It can never be like that Dasuki and Jonathan combo era

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by semyman: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2018
Looters everywhere
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by midolian(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2018
haffaze777:
make I erect my mansion here,where is my trophy lager beer (sorry I forgot I don't take alcohol) midolian you get 7up?someone should bring groundnut and popcorn jare,the movie go get part.
Na only popcorn I get to share, bro.

Join me grin

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2018
chillychill:
Hey driver drop me at dis junction, anyone with popcorn and fayrous should please borrow me ill return it later.

Movie:The clash of the titans 3 wink

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by arewafederation: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2018
KingsleyBuubba:
Hmmm see APC men seating on front page of PDP convention.

Do you expect your guests to sit on the floor? angry
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ABSAO(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2018
DMerciful:
If you don't want to be quoted then keep kwayet
simple instruction angry
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
Watching
Let's see who gonna emerge
Picking Saraki or Atiku
PDP is a goner
Kwankoso, the best candidate.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by bobchigar(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2018
..... the way I have being searching for the convention update tread on my laptop

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by hollywater: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2018
Let the best candidate win.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Maket: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2018
I will be reporting from Abuja
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by deledayo: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2018
see Tanbuwa aids holding bags full of Dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.