Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (99617 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by chillychill(f): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=skybird212 post=71826017][/quote]

Merci, don't worry I'll give u back but for now come and sit down near me make we enjoy this movie together grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Jettage: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2018
DMerciful:
PDP should not dissapoint Nigerians. Nigerians are counting on PDP to elect Atiku Or Saraki to send Bubu back to daura. They are the only persons in PDP that can do it. PDP must not fail Nigerians when it matters most. 4 more years of Bubu is Armageddon!

These are the group of people who are still in darkness
PDP and APC what is the difference ?

You better come to the light
AAC Omotele Sowore is the Light

Argue with your keyboard
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by NotBeenPaid: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2018
chillychill:
Hey driver drop me at dis junction, anyone with popcorn and fayrous should please borrow me ill return it later.

Movie:The clash of the titans 3 wink
[img]https:///media/10-06-2018/1A1K2R.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Princedapace(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2018
This one is a serious something..

Check out my profile and read my thread on how I work and earn money online as a freelancer. You maybe interested in my online training.. Pls make sure u read my thread before contacting me.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DMerciful(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2018
That weed ambassador?
Jettage:

Argue with your keyboard
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by haffaze777(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2018
midolian:
Na only popcorn I get to share, bro.

Join me grin

Who com get ekpa now?We must enjoy ourself while making tambuwaal our candidate,Viva tambuwal,sai wike

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by chillychill(f): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2018
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2018
Make I book space here.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2018
Make I book space here.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Mankosi: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2018
If no be atiku then pdp is a goner.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DMerciful(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2018
After all these disasters, you still want Bubu? Are you OK?
excomarow:

Just wait and see disappointment from your confused party.

Buhari Just they Laugh them In Hausa grin
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Larryslim(m): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2018
Kwankwaso still seems the best candidate for me..
He will definitely split up the votes with PMB in the north and with the backing of other politicians in the north,like tambuwal and co.,he might just end up winning in the north, a man that has more than 700,000 people registered and loyal to his faction, that's huge!
But I think since his formal declaration, he has gone lowkey and that isn't good for him,most people even think he has stepped down,but he's the best candidate PDP got now,I wish the PDP delegates can all see this and give that man the party ticket if they really wanna beat PMB next year..
They need those votes in the north!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Mankosi: 8:02am On Oct 06, 2018
Jettage:

Argue with your keyboard
the difference is buhari
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by engrsyer(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2018
Anyone of PDP's candidate has my vote. Lifeless dude must go back to daura with his dead brain appointing dead people for office

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by unitysheart(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2018
arewafederation:
I had a dream that Atiku decamped to UDP after the convention.... grin

If you know you know. Mama Taraba waiting for him in UDP
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Larryslim(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2018
Jettage:

Argue with your keyboard
You're part of the people deceiving Sowore,Durotoye and co. that they can actually win the GE next year..
If you go from house to house,and ask who tf is sowore,I'm sure out of 100 houses,only one will know..
But ask of Atiku,Saraki,Buhari
This thing is simple A.F!
Those guys got good intention no doubt,to give younger generation the edge but hell no,they can't win anything!..

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by sirchim(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2018
DMerciful:
PDP should not dissapoint Nigerians. Nigerians are counting on PDP to elect Atiku Or Saraki to send Bubu back to daura. They are the only persons in PDP that can do it. PDP must not fail Nigerians when it matters most. 4 more years of Bubu is Armageddon!
Which Atiku, if we are in a Saner clime do U think PDP wl accept him bk, hell NO! My friend, wake up, these r same Ppl that plunged us into this stagnation.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Bari22: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2018
Wish u best of luck Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2018
lets see how it unfolds
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by arewafederation: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2018
unitysheart:

If you know you know. Mama Taraba waiting for him in UDP

Na dream I dream ooo... shocked
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Sleekfingers: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2018
midolian:
Orubebe spotted grin grin

We are only interested in seeing how these wolves will agree on who goes home with the small flesh

Na beg I beg u o...no kill me with laugh.....

�........we will not take it

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by mmmustapha(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2018
Atiku we know Atiku we trust Atiku we think Atiku we believe Atiku we support Atiku we need Atiku we like Atiku we want Atiku will emerge by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by GreatEngineer(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2018
Have they started accreditation of delegates, I thought it supposed to start by 7am.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by haffaze777(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2018
chillychill:

Merci, don't worry I'll give u back but for now come and sit down near me make we enjoy this movie together grin cheesy
please make I sit for ur lap,midolian is too fat,he has occupied all d place
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Larryslim(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2018
Please which channel will be airing this?
I don't want to miss
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by arewafederation: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2018
haffaze777:

Who com get ekpa now?We must enjoy ourself while making tambuwaal our candidate,Viva tambuwal,sai wike

No ticket for any abscondee. angry angry angry
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Anslemchiboy(m): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2018
If them like make all of them swallow their self become one invisible candidate,even go India, Togo, Ijebu go collect juju join am them go fall yakata.PDP ko DPK ni make them scatter Nigeria as them do am before any where them gather holy ghost fire Scatter them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by NotBeenPaid: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2018
chillychill:

No fayrous undecided
[img]https:///trWZ.gif[/img]
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by DMerciful(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2018
You think you can blame Atiku for Nigeria woes? My friend do some research into the capacity and capabilities of Atiku vis-a-vis Bubu and make your choice
sirchim:
Which Atiku, if we are in a Saner clime do U think PDP wl accept him bk, hell NO! My friend, wake up, these r same Ppl that plunged us into this stagnation.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by chillychill(f): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2018
haffaze777:

please make I sit for ur lap,midolian is too fat,he has occupied all d place

There is a space near me u no need my laps tongue
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2018
since we do not have great leaders with vision to rule us, I will give my support to criminal atiku against my wish. buhari is the worst thing to happen to this country. The old dullard needs to go home come 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by haffaze777(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2018
arewafederation:

No ticket for any abscondee. angry angry angry

I trust wike my guy to do the needful, U wouldn't want to underestimate power of wicked wike.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.