Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (99641 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Basic123: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2018
Ordinary Tambuwal even beat saraki,the Yoruba fulani muslim Igbo lord and savior grin

The national leader of the IPOB terrorist party of PDP grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2018
phrezzz:
lol you forgot SW and NC play a huge part in determing elections? C'mon. If the SS/SE cancels the NE/NW votes which geopolitical zone come into play. With the look of things SW won't just dash buhari vote like they did in 2015.

ATIKU should beg OBASANJO or
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2018
i sense rigging for atiku this one channel TV cut off the program cheesy grin
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Olatunji1929: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2018
Basic123:
Ordinary Tambuwal even beat saraki,the Yoruba fulani muslim Igbo lord and savior grin

dindinrin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by bighorlus(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

lol smiley rigging has finished they are back
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by xtianh(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Tune to AIT
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by yazach: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2018
phrezzz:
lol you forgot SW and NC play a huge part in determing elections? C'mon. If the SS/SE cancels the NE/NW votes which geopolitical zone come into play. With the look of things SW won't just dash buhari vote like they did in 2015.

Bros speak for your Benue wey you come from, I be sw and we be APC
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2018
Basic123:

Oloye of Igbo... Saraki is greater than Ojukwu
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by meforyou1(m): 11:48am On Oct 07, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
it's live on AIT
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by nwolisar: 11:53am On Oct 07, 2018
alan056:

You're forgetting UNGA...
Mr a president enjoys diplomatic immunity
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by meforyou1(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2018
mdfash:

Unless there are more than 520 voided votes, making election inconclusive, �, Atiku is winner.
voided votes were 68
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by nwolisar: 11:53am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku is taking the day. It's going to be a good fight. Money for money, Propaganda for propaganda.

Atiku is a better candidate to sell, he has been a household name for years and won't take much to sway public opinion in his favour.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by bighorlus(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku wins still counting..
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by mdfash(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2018
The biggest losers in all of this are Saraki and Tambuwal. They went all in and lost — their bets didn’t pay off. Expect Tambuwal to lose his Governorship seat. Saraki may return to the Senate, but he will go from President to Minority Leader at best. I suspect that finally, the stranglehold of the Sarakis over Kwara may be broken

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Olatunji1929: 11:53am On Oct 07, 2018
yazach:

Bros speak for your Benue wey you come from, I be sw and we be APC
speak for the village you come from oponu not all of us are as daft as tinubu

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by dannybrasky(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2018
AND THE WINNER IS ATIKU ABUBAKAR....
See jubilation !! Hahahahah der papa.700 and still counting..
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by xtianh(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Consultville(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2018
This is Atikunation
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Mrmos: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2018
I am Yoruba but I will gladly support Peter Obi as vice of Atiku. Peter Obi I think is one person that can match the intelligence, smartness of Osibanjo. He has done well to deserve it.
PETER OBI for VICE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by AroleOduduwa(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Incoming

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by switlily25(f): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku has won!!!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by yazach: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2018
Olatunji1929:
speak for the village you come from oponu not all of us are daft as tinubu

What is this thing saying

You are not daft and APC Don already take all the States
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Basic123: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2018
Olatunji1929:
dindinrin
The moment the biafran slaves changed their lord from Atiku to Saraki,I knew Atiku has won already!

May a BIAFRAN never support my carrier!..Amen

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Consultville(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku receives handshakes already

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by uwa1(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2018
This is good... Very credible...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by dannybrasky(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2018
ATIKU be like get off my lawn guys,I have paid ma dues,and I PAID IN FULLLL!! grin grin grin grin grin 2019 would be interesting.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by FriendNG: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2018
Kyase:

Dem never know that one na....
By December their eyes go clear

Dem never know. They think Saraki, Atiku or Tambuwal will garnered support.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Sharmeenator(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2018
PDP likely to win

SS, SE, NC and parts of NE plus few votes from NW if Kwankwaso, Tambuwal and other bigwigs deliver. Buhari can't achieve a landslide victory in the SW (not even 50%).
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Basic123: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2018
Mrmos:
I am Yoruba but I will gladly support Peter Obi as vice of Atiku. Peter Obi I think is one person that can match the intelligence, smartness of Osibanjo. He has done well to deserve it.
PETER OBI for VICE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!
.Yoruba ko Hausa ni.

just stated your point .
don't mislead others by claiming a tribe.

I knew you would claim another tribe on another thread.

I am very sure you are one of those people celebrating Saraki meeting with Peter obi in the other thread

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by coolhamid(m): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku is a goal.
830+++

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Its official.. Let campaign begin..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Basic123:

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.