Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (99645 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2018
peacengine:
One pro APC politician on radio was saying PDP needs to up their game, that they haven't given APC a fight so far. What happened in Ekiti and Osun state? Without mobilizing Federal help APC would be down and under, rogues
Apc wasnt really serious about osun until the rerun.they underrated pdp

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by haffaze777(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2018
chillychill:

LOL I hear u.. No sit down near me again undecided find ur Tambuwal team go undecided

Who u dey support self?I wan know if we are friend or foe?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PHILipu1(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Like for PDP to take over in 2019....

Share for APC to continue in 2019....

Majority of Aboki,conductors,drivers,market women etc that have PVC will not come here to share or like.
Don't be deceive by my IPOB brothers and sisters,anything or person they support normally fails.

20 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2018
36pripa:
We need a viable opposition to APC, PDP should not just dash PMB the presidency on a platter of gold. He should campaign for it.

Whatever is the outcome today will either set PDP on an upward trajectory or put them on the path of oblivion.
Wike should not destroy PDP, his Tambuwal preference cannot work.
Tambuwal's ticket can't fly, he's not ripe for presidency. Nothing in his body language suggests that.

Saraki is a personality I admire, (I think his shot at the Presidency was a miscalculation. It just made it look like all he was fighting for in the last 3 years was ti decimate PMB.)
He will fly in the NC but the core North will look at him with one kind eyes. In the Southwest, they will even chase him with brooms.

David Mark and Jang are jokers, they are only tired of sitting idly on the floor of the Senate.

Atiku looks like a viable option, he comes from the NE where people are hopeful of harvesting some of Buhari's vote.

Kwankwaso is the bomb, except for some personal doubts I have about him
( he is only a senator and is already trying to impose his son in-law as Governor, what more will happen when he becomes President. Also, we are not looking at change of government, we need someone who has a track record of creating jobs, leading peace moves and is a presidential material.)

However, Kwankwaso has a sizeable following in the NW and this will be helpful for the PDP.

Lamido and Markafi (Those guys are the only true PDP party men who are serious about the ticket.) They will make very good candidates especially Markafi who led the party when they were still in the limbo imposed on them by the choice of Sheriff. He is also from the NW, an addition to his feathers.

The problem of the PDP is now the SouthWest, the APC is giving them Osibanjo, what can PDP offer them?, If they mistakenly give them the VP slot then they will irk Igbos who will then vote APC with an eye on the Presidency of 2023.

This issue would have been tackled during the convention by ceding the Party Chairmanship slot to a SWesterner but Wike and Co. thought otherwise.

In the coming election, SS and SE is secure for PDP to an extent, NC will be a shared vote BTW the both parties because of the recurrent security issues.

With the exploits of PDP Guber candidates in the SW, it will be a 40% PDP to 60% APC sharing formula.

In this primaries, they should find a candidate that will help them break into Buhari's vote vault in the NE and NW .
Something tells me tanimu turaki may become the winner.the guy has done his homework.
In any case,no candidate can divide bubu nw/ne votes.kwankwaso can try only in kano,dankwambo in gombe,atiku in taraba and adamawa.atiku will even have more joy in the north central than north east.tambuwal can try in sokoto,lamido in jigawa.makarfi will even lose his village.sarakk can try in kwara but all to no avail.atiku will make the largest impact.the votes of ths nw will equal that of ss/se.north east will give buhari victory.north central and southwest will be won marginally by any party.
The key to victory will be determined by margins of victories in ne/nw and ss/se which favours apc.buhari has too much advantages compared to pdp

10 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by senatordave1(m): 10:28am On Oct 06, 2018
PHILipu1:
Majority of Aboki,conductors,drivers,market women etc that have PVC will not come here to share or like.
Don't be deceive by my IPOB brothers and sisters,anything or person they support normally fails.
Majority of buhari haters in the south are educated,literate and internet addted southerners who dwell in the urban areas and are just a fraction of the voting bloc.70% of the votes are from the rural areas who have benefitted more from buhari.the urban voters share votes but rural voters vote one way and are usually influenced by tangible things and political chieftains on ground.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Afamed: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2018
Caseless:
grin grin
Na today pdp shakara go end.
The remain of PDP will be lowered today.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by chillychill(f): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2018
haffaze777:

Who u dey support self?I wan know if we are friend or foe?

Na foe we be oo cos na kwankwaso team I be o tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by livelymatilda22: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2018
Following... Make I laugh well today.. grin

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by peacengine(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2018
senatordave1:

Bro, by serious you mean rigging? You are right, they did it in Ekiti successfully with all seriousness

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PythonDancer: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2018
senatordave1:

Exactly!
Some APC die hard members complained that Aregbe did not share money too.
Whereas PDP bought votes massively. It was so massive that EDE votes was more than Osogbo votes . Can you imagine .

7 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PythonDancer: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2018
peacengine:

Bro, by serious you mean rigging? You are right, they did it in Ekiti successfully with all seriousness
Define rigging . Olodo cheesy
Card carrying pdp member spotted

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by sambrow(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2018
johnaruson:
Grab anything you see just to win.
lol
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by 36pripa(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2018
senatordave1:

Something tells me tanimu turaki may become the winner.the guy has done his homework.
In any case,no candidate can divide bubu nw/ne votes.kwankwaso can try only in kano,dankwambo in gombe,atiku in taraba and adamawa.atiku will even have more joy in the north central than north east.tambuwal can try in sokoto,lamido in jigawa.makarfi will even lose his village.sarakk can try in kwara but all to no avail.atiku will make the largest impact.the votes of ths nw will equal that of ss/se.north east will give buhari victory.north central and southwest will be won marginally by any party.
The key to victory will be determined by margins of victories in ne/nw and ss/se which favours apc.buhari has too much advantages compared to pdp
The Turaki Taminu may be a good party man but his political clout is not yet widely felt. Nobody is talking about winning Buhari's on NE/NW, we are only looking for candidates who can reduce his winning margin. If you notice the APC now, they are trying to spread their tentacles to the SS/SE , not because the votes there can make them win anyway but because you cannot allow that region cast bloc votes for the PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by zlantanfan: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2018
I wonder why the opposition isn't giving us the thrill of watching their primary live.

At least the last main opposition did so in 2015, what are they hiding?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by peacengine(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2018
PythonDancer:

Define rigging . Olodo cheesy
Card carrying pdp member spotted

BMC crew on the lose, swear say you no get God father for there tongue
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Chiachifranklin: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2018
midolian:
Orubebe spotted grin grin

We are only interested in seeing how these wolves will agree on who goes home with the small flesh
Leopard and Wolf !,,, better of dis nepotical man called PMB
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by akoko11: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2018
let me park here.

#RestructureNigerianow
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PythonDancer: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2018
peacengine:

BMC crew on the lose, swear say you no get God father for there tongue
O and tell that to your father at home cheesy
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by paparazzi1987(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:

This is how Adeleke won Nairaland State Governor with a land slide grin

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2018
senatordave1:

You know politic
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by batstan(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2018
No coverage?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by dude(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2018
Any updates?

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PythonDancer: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2018
Saraki is winning massively.
Closely followed by PythonDancer
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by odunmich: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2018
still following ooo...
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by mostHandsome01: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2018
PHILipu1:

see your life!! so to zombies, u guys feel Abokiiis and conductors know what's best for nigeria than learned people ? so it gives u guys joy that abokiiis are the ones to vote, little wonder they vote in illiterates, honestly Nigeria doesnt have a problem if not for all u this zombies that keep voting brain dead people to power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by BigGuyMan01: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2018
PythonDancer:
Saraki is winning massively.
Closely followed by PythonDancer
Get sense sir.
It costs nothing

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PythonDancer: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

Get sense sir.
It costs nothing
Cry me a lagoon cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PythonDancer: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
mostHandsome01:

see your life!! so to zombies, u guys feel Abokiiis and conductors know what's best for nigeria than learned people ? so it gives u guys joy that abokiiis are the ones to vote, little wonder they vote in illiterates, honestly Nigeria doesnt have a problem if not for all u this zombies that keep voting brain dead people to power.
And the award for the most useless and stupid comment goes to ... you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Sleekfingers: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Princedapace:

None of them are better bro.. Including Buhari but the way nigeria is, no other candidate aside pdp or APC can win next year's election becus the electoral system is fraudulent.

Our problem in this country is not about election. Like a man of God said yesterday, the system we practice in nigeria is terrible. The president has so much power.

If we really want a better country, we need to restructure the system..

You are right...even buhari too..
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Mopolchi: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
Rain dey fall for Nigeria, where my umbrella? I wan use am dis 2019.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by TrueNigerian300: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
As it is now I strongly believe the ticket is between Atiku and Bukola as these two have more supporters in the south than the rest and they are also the two most influential.Rumors have it that Tambuwal is Wike's favorite which I believe due to his body language.Here comes the problem I dont think Wike wields such influence to influence the choice of Tambuwal among all the delegates. I am not underestimating his power right now as far as PDP is concerned but how much can he spend? Just so we know Bukola and Atiku are moneybags as well so also as many of the aspirants.

Only one thing can save Tambuwal here today and it is rigging and not just rigging but the one that is yet to be seen in politics anywhere in the world.Dude it wont be easy to rig this trust me. Again if Wike has been able to choose the delegates particularly from the southern parts then there is likely that Tambuwal will emerge.

Today, if Bukola wins, Atiku will curse the day he advised his father(Olusola) to make him the governor of kwara state as he might not have been a politician talk more of vying for the presidency. If Atiku wins then he can tell Bukola that I am your father anytime anyday as far as politics is concerned.

Lastly, Atiku looks more like someone that will decamp if not given the ticket. Bukola wont decamp as you can see he has the senate to fall back on. For Atiku this is his last chance and he knows this.

Whoever wins is not non of my business I just wish them all well.But the aftermaths of this will be interesting many secrets will be uncovered.Many believe the party will scatter and all but it might not PDP might get it right this time.

I dont care about whoever gets the ticket but in all honesty PDP will be a joke if Atiku or Saraki didnt get the ticket. Infact APC and Buhari should go and sleep once they give it outside the two said people.

To all PDP supporters I wish your party well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Freegift75: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Political election outcome is not predictive in Nigeria. No one can be sure of the outcome of today's PDP primary election.

Take into consideration of what happened in Ogun State, the pendulum swung into unexpected side, contrary to optimism of the self-aggravated emperior's imposition

Today, the unimaginable and unbelieveable will manifest by the the perfected induced result that will be rolled out from RIVERS.

But the fact remains that, whoever emerges as PDP Presidential flag bearer, two things will happen:
1. The outcome of the result will not satisfy some of the aspirants and as a result, defection is possible.

2. Whoever wins the primary, there is no vacancy in Aso rock, may be by 2023 when the 2nd tenure of Buhari lapses.

However, irrespective of the sensitivity of defeat, some of the aspirants have the premolition that there is no sin in trial, just to gain more popularity.

whatsoever the case may be, the door of CHANGE will open during campaign for the election and God will pick some calls into prosperity.

So, make una open your eyes....chop ur own and leave thhe rest...it is your right

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.