Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (99644 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by comeandsee: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
emiliadolphin83:
PDP has got very Interesting Candidates I tell you!

I admire the Intelligent Barr. Turaki SAN
I Salute the Peaceful Marakafi
I admire the Patrotism to the PDP Course of Sule Lamido
Tambuwal is a Genuis Anytime
Salute to the Doggedness of Saraki
Datti is young
Kwankwanso has the Crowd up the north
Dankwanbo is Articulate..........................................................#RightManRightChoice #Dankwanbo2019
Jang is Experienced
Atiku Abubakar is a man to be Reckoned with anytime

Let the Winner be void of Manipulation of any sort...

The President of Nigeria in 2019 is likely here today
LOOTERS WOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO SMELL ASO ROCK AGAIN . THEY SHALL GATHER BUT NEVER WILL THEY STAND IN NIGERIA .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
The way this guy is talking, long speech alert.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wagbara to give his own speech from his head, he says the Chairman BOT is unavoidably absent and should have giving the speech.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Another address by Ikweremadu
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
He is not ready, they are looking for people to address them, it appears they are just trying to waste time.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by aghogho62: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
I Can See That Most Of These Guy Are Scared Of PDP, Due To Their Comments. More People Follow The PDP Convention Than The APC. As A Matter Of Fact, Many Dont Even Know APC Is Having Their Convention

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
Different kind of Rasponses - Dogara is speaking.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
aghogho62:
I Can See That Most Of These Guy Are Scared Of PDP, Due To Their Comments. More People Follow The PDP Convention Than The APC. As A Matter Of Fact, Many Dont Even Know APC Is Having Their Convention

APC has one candidate unopposed so there is no need to follow that convention.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by uwa1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
aghogho62:

Yes... APC e-warriors are here with all kind of propaganda... They always express their fear for PDP through their comments on nairaland...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Presidential aspirants will speak for 3 minutes in Alphabetical order

The number of accredited delegates has still not be announced.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by centoke30(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Atiku about to give his manifesto
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nigerians and rowdy behaviour.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
ATIKU mananged his time well.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
The next candidate Attahiru Ba something cannot obey simple instruction - shame

Said he traveled by road all over Nigeria, here in the south south we travel mainly by boats sir, does not stand a chance if you ask me.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by aghogho62: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
I Can Tell You Authuritatively That The Country Is Still, Wating For The Outcome Of The PDP Election. The APC Are Waiting Egarly For The Outcome Of This Elective Convention.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
They have started changing the rules in the middle of the game, minimum 3 minutes, maximum 5 minutes - ATIKU should read the handwriting on the wall.

Also 2 people can accompany you up the podium instead of the 1 they said initially.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Monjerk: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
When is the voting starting?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Monjerk: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Free of charge man is talking, benefit of the quota system - Dakwambo
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
I love PDP
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by centoke30(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
aghogho62:
I Can Tell You Authuritatively That The Country Is Still, Wating For The Outcome Of The PDP Election. The APC Are Waiting Egarly For The Outcome Of This Elective Convention.
lol, nothing is happening in that APC Convention. some of them are busy monitoring PDP's Convention
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dati Ahmed talking, thus far only ATIKU read a prepared speech, this man looks young and is quite articulate.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by centoke30(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
otokx:
Free of charge man is talking, benefit of the quota system - Dakwambo
even PhD na free
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
centoke30:
even PhD na free

The thing just weak me.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by switlily25(f): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dakwambo was just bragging!
I like Datti Ahmed's speech!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jang next
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
switlily25:
Dakwambo was just bragging!
I like Datti Ahmed's speech!

Dakwambo was just too pompous.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by buhariguy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
aghogho62:
it is already buhari till 2023.
We just want to watch movie from This Pdp convention.
We are just laughing at them.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by otokx(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
JANG reading a prepared speech but he has lost by mentioning his participation in the civil war to keep Nigeria one.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by centoke30(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
buhariguy:
it is already buhari till 2023. We just want to watch movie from This Pdp convention. We are just laughing at them.
you forgot to add your food for thought
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by centoke30(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
otokx:
JANG reading a prepared speech but he has lost by mentioning his participation in the civil war to keep Nigeria one.

No difference between him and Dankwambo
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by belovedaja(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
I have a feeling that Dankwambo will spring a surprise.
Tambuwal is being projected by the sultanate.
We don't want a president that will be controlled by the sultanate or any other thing else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply)

Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.