Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Assorted Deals..(laptops And Phones)..reduced Price!! SOLD OUT!!! - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Assorted Deals..(laptops And Phones)..reduced Price!! SOLD OUT!!! (4985 Views)

Assorted Deals Loading....... / Assorted Deals(reduced Prices)... / 24hrs Solar Fridge/freezer At Reduced Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assorted Deals..(laptops And Phones)..reduced Price!! SOLD OUT!!! by kombats: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Mikky, I'm in minna, niger state,how can i order & get it here?
Re: Assorted Deals..(laptops And Phones)..reduced Price!! SOLD OUT!!! by mikkyangel(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
kombats:
Mikky, I'm in minna, niger state,how can i order & get it here?

WHEN U SEND UR CASH, u get password, u den send dis password to IBL (courier service), to come pickup at my place in ikeja, and send to u for a fee...

-IBL....07033801718

3 Likes

Re: Assorted Deals..(laptops And Phones)..reduced Price!! SOLD OUT!!! by taofeeq137(m): 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
mikkyangel:

s7 just landed....59500( unlocked/32gb)

How can I get it, I need 1
Re: Assorted Deals..(laptops And Phones)..reduced Price!! SOLD OUT!!! by mikkyangel(m): 1:35am On Oct 10, 2018
taofeeq137:

How can I get it, I need 1

for faster service hit me via whats uppp....only one left...thanks(time diffrnece, 8hrs)
Re: Assorted Deals..(laptops And Phones)..reduced Price!! SOLD OUT!!! by taofeeq137(m): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2018
mikkyangel:

for faster service hit me via whats uppp....only one left...thanks(time diffrnece, 8hrs)
Your number please
Re: Assorted Deals..(laptops And Phones)..reduced Price!! SOLD OUT!!! by mikkyangel(m): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2018
taofeeq137:

Your number please

front page pls
Re: Assorted Deals..(laptops And Phones)..reduced Price!! SOLD OUT!!! by mikkyangel(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2018
mikkyangel:
*Samsung s7.(4 pcs)..................................59,500..........SOLD. OUT!!!( aBASS, chima and opute)

*Samsung s6( 5 pcs)....................................39,500..............SOLD OUT!! ...Ajni(1pc)+ emma.chi

*S5..............(9pcs).......................................26,500,..............4 SOLD.......Akin(2)., Azeez(1), Adedotun

SOME S5 Remaining
Re: Assorted Deals..(laptops And Phones)..reduced Price!! SOLD OUT!!! by megamindmaster(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
mikkyangel:

SOME S5 Remaining
pls update me whenever you have s9 or s9+ deals, also s7 and note 7... let me know, i need them... thanks
Re: Assorted Deals..(laptops And Phones)..reduced Price!! SOLD OUT!!! by mikkyangel(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
*All sold out!!
Re: Assorted Deals..(laptops And Phones)..reduced Price!! SOLD OUT!!! by richeart4u(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
mikkyangel:

SOME S5 Remaining

Is it still available? Need one
Re: Assorted Deals..(laptops And Phones)..reduced Price!! SOLD OUT!!! by saxy4c(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2019
Morning Sir, I would strongly advice that you stop conducting any form of business with @Mcleo007, if you do not want to spend all your profits on "claimed" missing items. Mr IBL today it's 500 days since you claimed to have sent my brand new Red iPhone 8plus of $800 you picked from Charles which I provided you the Amazon invoice as you claimed you were trying to process my insurance with your non existent courier.

I surprisingly gave you this length of time because if you had set aside $2 daily to realise yourself, you'd have paid me back complete with interest today. I do not deal with police stations and I hope you've appreciated at least a night in a police cell which I'm almost certain isn't your first time. I'm not one of many words and as it seems you're beginning to spread your tentacles because no action was taken against you, I would caution you now to desist from all forms of dealings till you settle me. I've had dealings with over 10 nairalanders with mutually pleasant endings and I really wonder what your balls are made of. Be adviced before you are treated like the clown you really are.

@dragnet @mikkyangel @lionlee216 @Sirlop @daaz001 @clone2020 @tabbaz @justi4jesu @specuit @bizbloke @wildchild1 @khalazi @frinx @mayorall

mikkyangel:

WHEN U SEND UR CASH, u get password, u den send dis password to IBL (courier service), to come pickup at my place in ikeja, and send to u for a fee...

-IBL....07033801718
Re: Assorted Deals..(laptops And Phones)..reduced Price!! SOLD OUT!!! by Mcleo007(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
saxy4c:
Morning Sir, I would strongly advice that you stop conducting any form of business with @Mcleo007, if you do not want to spend all your profits on "claimed" missing items. Mr IBL today it's 500 days since you claimed to have sent my brand new Red iPhone 8plus of $800 you picked from Charles which I provided you the Amazon invoice as you claimed you were trying to process my insurance with your non existent courier.

I surprisingly gave you this length of time because if you had set aside $2 daily to realise yourself, you'd have paid me back complete with interest today. I do not deal with police stations and I hope you've appreciated at least a night in a police cell which I'm almost certain isn't your first time. I'm not one of many words and as it seems you're beginning to spread your tentacles because no action was taken against you, I would caution you now to desist from all forms of dealings till you settle me. I've had dealings with over 10 nairalanders with mutually pleasant endings and I really wonder what your balls are made of. Be adviced before you are treated like the clown you really are.

@dragnet @mikkyangel @lionlee216 @Sirlop @daaz001 @clone2020 @tabbaz @justi4jesu @specuit @bizbloke @wildchild1 @khalazi @frinx @mayorall

Good afternoon Captain Harry, I trust you're doing well. Happy New Year to you. Yes, it's true we had sour transaction but it was not a "claim" as you make it sound here.

Prior to doing business with anyone, especially as it has to do with moving goods from Lagos to other states, I state and emphasize the limits of my company's liability and would ensure not to over stress it if the client is not comfortable with the terms. This is because, we are not directly involved with moving the goods to your location, and should not be held liable should anything happen on transit. Many accept this and a few decline. Those that decline, I don't try to persuade them because I know in business, you win some, you lose some.

This is the typical message I send to potential and recurring clients, and you find it on the front page of my thread here on Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos ;
"Our rates;

N2,500 (South West locations)- Same day delivery by bus transit waybill. Duration is within 24hrs.

N3,000 (South East/South-South locations, Abuja/Lokoja)- We recommend Home delivery via Courier. Duration is 3-9 days.

N3,500 (North/Middle belt locations) - We recommend Home delivery via Courier. Duration is 3-9 days.

The above applies for normal items weighing 0-5kg.

N250 applies on every added kg.

Cargo goods shipped via normal/carton packed volume attract #1,000 extra per 5kg.

Phones attract extra N500 per each.

Laptops/fragile items attract extra N1000 per each.

Pickup from ALABA, LEKKI, AJAH, ALAGBADO, IKORODU, OJO, APAPA AND OTHER DISTANT LOCATIONS ATTRACT N1500 extra

NOTE: We offer no form of guarantee for items sent via conventional bus transports. Client must note we are not directly involved in conveying of items to their locations as our job is to pickup and send via whatever means accepted or recommended. We are not liable for whatever happens on transit, especially considering as they are beyond our immediate control. We also do not have control over the duration at which it would take for goods to arrive client's destination. We have no control over the duration and safety of the goods in transit. We commit our best to provide efficient service, but pose no liability should anything happen that does not directly involve us.

Thanks,
IBL."

Kindly note the last paragraph.

Now, the said phone was shipped to your location via Courier Master's which is the waybill section/handlers of Young Shall Grow and it was sent from their Jibowu Office. It was a registered Waybill, which till date I still have the Waybill invoice with me. However, the conveying vehicle was said to have had issues while on transit (I cant remember now if it was robbery or accident) but the company confirmed that to me and provided a follow up letter with a police report which I sent to you. The company representatives reached out to you as well.

Having outlined the issue at hand, at the time, I could only pursue a compensation for you from the company, which I was on to. I requested the invoice from you which you sent and I tendered to them. In all these, I kept you updated. But as days went by, you resorted to calling me a thief and threatening to pick me up with your soldiers; to that then, I told you I don't take threats slightly and you can charge the case to court and we address the matter from there.

In all that and while it was on, I expressed my regret on what happened, which is the right thing to do. It was a situation that was beyond me or my company. And of course, I know how it feels to lose such money. But that what happened happened doesn't paint IBL bad or that you were ripped off. I've had dealings with hundreds of people on Nairaland since the establishment of IBL Procurement and Logistics and I know they can bear me witness.

I'm still very much open to resolving the issue. I wish you were in Lagos, so we can take the issue up with the company. Should you have someone you can delegate for this also, it's fine by me. In the end, you're are aggrieved and it's understandable. Every time I issue can be resolved.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPDATE!!! Like New Blackberry 9900/9930 For Sale NEW STOCK AVAILABLE / Top 5 Solar Energy Company In Nigeria For Your Homes And Offices / US Used Iphone 6S Available Here 1 sold 2 remaining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.