Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

How Can Someone Knows He Has A Bleeding Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can Someone Knows He Has A Bleeding Ulcer (6538 Views)

Dont Drink Water If Bleeding From An Injury And Thirsty / Help! How Do I Solve My Bleeding Gums Issue Locally? / Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Knows He Has A Bleeding Ulcer by Anabel(f): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2010
i want to know the symptoms of a bleeding ulcer, i have ulcer and the pain is very much, i just need to know the state, am very scared.
Re: How Can Someone Knows He Has A Bleeding Ulcer by xxcarolxx(f): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2010
If you have a bleeding ulcer, you need to see your doctor asap. I only know of one sign is when you cough up blood. But a bleeding ulcer requires medical attention.
Re: How Can Someone Knows He Has A Bleeding Ulcer by Acidosis(m): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2010
Symptoms
pain in the stomach, hunger like pain in the naval sometimes extending to the back, bloating with nausea after the consumption of food, weight loss etc.
You can't be too sure if you really have bleeding (peptic) ulcer until you are checked & properly diagnosed because some don't even possess any of these symptoms.
If you have been drinking & smoking, then you must quit with immediate effect and automatic alacrity , to avoid complications
Re: How Can Someone Knows He Has A Bleeding Ulcer by jarkbauer: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2010
bleeding ulcer is a medical emergency and could turn to surgical emergency.see your surgeon asap.these are signs and symptoms of bleeding ulcer.

severe upper abdominal pain radiating to the back.
coughing of blood
passage of black stools
passage of tarry blood
low blood(anaemia)
dizziness etc
Re: How Can Someone Knows He Has A Bleeding Ulcer by sleak(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2010
when u find yourself on my operating table.
see a doc to av your ulcer properly diagnosed and treated
Re: How Can Someone Knows He Has A Bleeding Ulcer by Anabel(f): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2010
any sincere doc in this place please, i don't wanna die.
Re: How Can Someone Knows He Has A Bleeding Ulcer by xxcarolxx(f): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2010
Anabel, please go see a doctor, people on here can only advise you, not treat you. So go see your doctor and all will be well
Re: How Can Someone Knows He Has A Bleeding Ulcer by olise08(m): 2:54am On Jul 18, 2010
Emma-Mongs Entreprises runs a Sickle Cell Outreach program which is very unique and is widely acclaimed to be of immense benefit to sicklers. To read more about this program.

One outstanding feature of this program is that we reach out to all sicklers at their own base whether it is in their individual homes or in groups like various sickle cell clubs, churches and schools. This we are able to do through our network of agents based in the community. These are the COMMUNITY RELATIONS MANAGERS (CRM)

Emma-Mongs is not just about sickle cell alone. We offer natural solutions in form of products and services for your total health. Our product range is trade marked Nature's lifeline for it is indeed what they are.

visit http://www.emamongs.com for more information
Re: How Can Someone Knows He Has A Bleeding Ulcer by eWency: 5:04am On Dec 21, 2010
Your condition needs an immediate check-up by your doctor. Bleeding ulcer needs immediate medications. Aside from that, surgical emergency is advised and it would be the best resort for your condition.

More info: Life alert

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Concieve - Natural Tips / Lagos Shut Mile 12 And Ketu Markets Over Abuse Of Sanitation Law / Sympthoms Of Blood Impurities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.