Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out (7027 Views)

My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony / My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Samueltemi337(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2018
An obviously aggrieved young man has written to popular relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, seeking for his advice over his suspicion on his girlfriend’s infidelity.
According to him, his girlfriend went for a shoot as a video vixen which he was against because he knows how promiscuous directors and artists can be.
However, she went since last weekend, and now that she’s back, a part of her body doesn’t feel the same. He says ever since this discovery, he hasn’t been feeling well and feels the pain in his heart.
Read his write-up below:
“Hello Joro, good morning. Am a student in level 300. My girl is in level 200. I have been feeling ill and my heart is paining me because of something that happened. My girl models on side for hustle. Now she want to do video vixen. I said no because i know artist and director do f–k all these video vixen and all.
“Now my girlfriend went for video shoot since last weekend and she just came back today. Joro i swear her va gina is not the same. I swear to God. It is kind of wide. This is not my girl Joro. She is arguing with me that she did not cheat.
“Her phone was always off. She will text me and quickly turn off her phone. I enter her both raw and without condom and i can tell you that she is different. I have a test today this evening and i can’t read. My heart is paining me. She is just irritating me as am looking at home. I know she loves Mouth Action. Maybe she did all there. I don’t know. I am in pain. To think i wanted to marry her.”
Source: http://www.9jaevablaze.com/2018/10/my-girlfriend-went-for-video-shoot-and.html?m=1

Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by falcon01: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2018
It's due to rigorous twerking and pole dancing

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by MJBOLT: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2018
she went for sexual healing grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Kingosytex(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2018
in the nigeria movie industry your purchasing power is your kpekus

the famous rule of "use what u have to get what u want" is evident mainly in two sectors in nigeria:

1. in the movie industry

2. in the institutions of higher learning

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2018
Guess his JT is as tiny as Nairaland Advert page...

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by cuntbro: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2018
asides dbanj and wizkid. no director or artiste get big mamba. they all have tiny weewee. na professional vixen tell me. so dear boyfriend, do you have a toothpick as dick. though coming from joro, its probably fake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Oreofepeters: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2018
you mean, wide like that ketu girl in that video?
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2018
Dude i feel your pain
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by donbachi(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2018
300 level...why not pay more attention to your study,rather your are busing measuring the circumfrence,geographical region and land mass of your girlfriend's vagina....wider....as if na iroko tree enter dia.

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by blujoi(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2018
It’s possible the camera went thru there.....kai this is hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2018
MJBOLT:
she went for sexual healing grin
MADTNESS
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
in wiz khalifa's voice,''pussy must be served, holla!''
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by habsydiamond(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
I feel for u bro.... Take heart.... undecided undecided na everywhere e dey like Mtn SIM ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by FOWOSHERE01(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
No go read your book. You go graduate with third class ooh
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
cuntbro:
asides dbanj and wizkid. no director or artiste get big mamba. they all have tiny weewee. na professional vixen tell me. so dear boyfriend, do you have a toothpick as dick. though coming from joro, its probably fake

Rubbish not u and her son chop all artist weewee abi undecided
Do u know how many artists and directors we have in Nigeria undecided
Nigerians and olodoish thinking THO.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hm
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by jennifermahan(f): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Michelle55: 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
cheesy babe go do marathon race video but this time she no use her legs run, she use vjay.. All join nau

Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
She don cast.

I wish to get Wilder
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
JamaicanLove:
She don cast.

I wish to get Wilder
seriously
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mranybody:
seriously

undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Olifiz(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
She went for p*ssy shooting.

Guy face ur book biko.
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
wider wider wider ,make a big circle like your mothers cooking pot.
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by osemoses1234(m): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Obo don scatter

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by kurupt1: 1:43am On Oct 07, 2018
:Ashawo spotted!'(
Michelle55:
cheesy babe go do marathon race video but this time she no use her legs run, she use vjay.. All join nau
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Michelle55: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2018
kurupt1:
:Ashawo spotted!'(
Lol.. Also applicable to the women in your family. You can carryout a thorough investigation to ascertain if you ain't a product of promiscuity as well

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by iLegendd(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2018

Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Quality20(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2018
she probably learnt from d best. if u had maintained her without sleeping with her till marriage she probably would still have been a virgin up till now. tell me why she should not sleep with another man, if she can sleep with u without been married to u?
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Dargreen(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2018
I have a premium zenmate VPN for sale at affordable price. Can open any site and POF.. WHATSAPP ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED +1316-530-5634
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:
She don cast.

I wish to get Wilder

Join our Naijaorgy for Bbdsm. The experience is unforgettable. Our participants last year can't wait for this year's event.
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lol you're dating a video vixen what did you expect, that's like expecting a rapper not to cheat they might not but that industry thrives on morality its obvious practicality would have set in. But knowing this is Jorro I smell lies as usual.
Re: My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
jy2kbeyond:

Join our Naijaorgy for Bbdsm. The experience is unforgettable. Our participants last year can't wait for this year's event.

Noted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy / Guess Who's This (pics Added) / Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.