Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

DBN Introduces Programme On SME Loans - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DBN Introduces Programme On SME Loans (632 Views)

CBN Says The Interest On SME Loans Hit Nine Per Cent / BREAKING: Gtbank Puts All Repayments On SME Loans On Hold For 90 Days / DBN Loan - NOT A VIABLE OPTION FOR MSMES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DBN Introduces Programme On SME Loans by dannychuks11(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2018
The Development Bank of Nigeria has introduced its first television commercial to be broadcast across various platforms to educate the Nigerian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises on how to access the DBN loans, through the various Participating Financial Institutions.

In a statement, the series of 60 second TV commercials recount the struggles of entrepreneurs who must meet their customers’ orders despite seemingly impossible deadlines.

“The stories progress with the protagonist in a frantic search for loans to help them meet their client’s orders; family and friends disappoint them but at the climax of their struggle, the DBN....continue reading
https://dannychuksblog.com/index.php/2018/10/06/programme-on-sme-loans/

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Delivered My First Fiverr Order, Mistakes New Fiverr Marketers Make / I Need Info On Cost Of Running Small Tiger Gen Set / 10 Urgent Problem to Solve to Become Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.