Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (38587 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by FTjnr(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2018
[s]
2dillu2:
sharrap useless Igbo drug pusher
[/s]

boooohari is a gworo-chewing foooooolani moooooooslim terrorist and his supporters are useful idiots.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Deepfreezer(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2018
gentleguy1975:
will never cease
thanks for the correction
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Like for PDP to take over in 2019....

Share for APC to continue in 2019....

I thought matured minds av grown past this or probably mistaken you to be mature.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2018
Apc keep deceiving una self o who no know say na mumu buhari be una sole candidate
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Pavarottii(m): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2018
Please I can't diffuse what this thread is all about please.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Richmanlove: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2018
Is there any other aspirant aside bubu, after today n election when bubu will be going home some of them will say had I know I for collect the presidential form oo, cus APC has no second chance in 2019, as well as sanwo in Lagos.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by lagdmark(m): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2018
checkolatunji:
I thought PMB is there sole candidate?
A lifeless candidate is the only thing a party like apc with 14million so. called voters can present.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olabrad: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2018
chillychill:

Whom are dey deceiving Or should I say who do dey think dey want to b deceiving undecided

Abi. At least they will have a cover up now
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Princedapace(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Shut up if you have nothing to say.

Which Buhari is divisive? The same man who has always had an easterner as a VP until Osinbajo? The same man who has embraced all especially when he made a pastor his VP?

He has cut across ethnic and religious divides and you still say he is divisive?

The divisive ones have always been PDP who have had 4 inaugurations in their 16years in office but never at any time have they chosen an easterner as VP.

They abandoned the SE for 16 solid years despite their own being in power in the last government.

They were the ones who claimed buhari wanted to islamize Nigeria, a claim which was a lie.

They claimed Buhari is a Fulani so cannot rule but they are pushing other fulanis on Nigerians as Presidential candidates. Is kwankwaso not also a Fulani?

They say Buhari is a Muslim and they decided to play religious politics but every single one contesting for presidency under PDP must have become Reverend Fathers overnight right?

Like I said, if you have nothing to say, just shut up

My brother, I'm not here to fight u over politicians whose kids are enjoying life to the fullnes with our resources..

Pls, Buhari is a terrible manager. Having someone as VP is not his making. It was an agreement he had. That doesn't make him a better man. Pls I don't av time for this..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by mamanga: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2018
We are leading
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by chillychill(f): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2018
olabrad:

Abi. At least they will have a cover up now

LOL afi cover up na, cover up for ppl like u dat want to ask questions later abi lipsrsealed
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by checkolatunji: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2018
lagdmark:

A lifeless candidate is the only thing a party like apc with 14million so. called voters can present.

Somebody answered my question already, I don't need your biased, aggressive and irrelevant answer
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olabrad: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2018
chillychill:

LOL afi cover up na, cover up for ppl like u dat want to ask questions later abi lipsrsealed

Wetin concern me with their politricking?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Bari22: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2018
Kwankwaso all the way
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by chillychill(f): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2018
olabrad:

Wetin concern me with their politricking?

Ewo tuni politricking bayi nitori olohun cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olabrad: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2018
chillychill:

Ewo tuni politricking bayi nitori olohun cheesy

So, Omo oòduà ti è ni é?! cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PassingShot(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2018
Princedapace:

No be say u talk o. I would have gladly voted for the VP. Buhari no follow at all. The man is such a bitter man. He is a sadist. Nothing presidential about him at all.

He feels so big to grant media chat within nigeria. He goes out of the country and grant media briefing..

He is such a divisive somebody.. He made me hate others the more in Nigeria..

The man is a terrible man to lead a country like Nigeria..
You’re obviously a frustrated thing.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Princedapace(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2018
PassingShot:

You’re obviously a frustrated thing.

How? Because I aired my own political view? Some of u apc supporters are something else.

Like u guys don't like opposition at all. Even though I was very much against GEJ, I can tell u that Buhari has not even experienced half of what u guys did to GEJ. APC members abused GEJ to the point I started pitying for him..

But u guys simply don't fancy opposition or attack on ur president.. Even Trump the most powerful man is always attacked and ridiculed daily and his supporters have not displayed this nonsense u guys do here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Buterflyle0: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2018
Princedapace:

My brother, I'm not here to fight u over politicians whose kids are enjoying life to the fullnes with our resources..

Pls, Buhari is a terrible manager. Having someone as VP is not his making. It was an agreement he had. That doesn't make him a better man. Pls I don't av time for this..

The choice of VP was his choice as were the other VPs he chose the other times he ran for President.

You are simply shameless to have said what you said earlier.

PDP has been the one dividing this country ever since they got defeated at the polls and you would rather push the blame on Buhari.

Why do you think everyone now sees CAN as the Christian political wing of PDP if PDP had not played them along ethnographic and religious lines of politics.

You are pathetic
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by chillychill(f): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2018
olabrad:

So, Omo oòduà ti è ni é?! cheesy

Beeni sir Ayam omoluabi to d fullest cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by CeceNene(f): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2018
Following closely
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by tolexy111: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2018
thedondada:

I am baffled what convention are they doing when they have one candidate.

Lol. These guys are buffoons.

Kudos to those who got contract to supply anything here

grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by PassingShot(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2018
[s]
Princedapace:

How? Because I aired my own political view? Some of u apc supporters are something else.

Like u guys don't like opposition at all. Even though I was very much against GEJ, I can tell u that Buhari has not even experienced half of what u guys did to GEJ. APC members abused GEJ to the point I started pitying for him..

But u guys simply don't fancy opposition or attack on ur president.. Even Trump the most powerful man is always attacked and ridiculed daily and his supporters have not displayed this nonsense u guys do here..
[/s]
I have no time for epistle lacking substance.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olabrad: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2018
chillychill:

Beeni sir Ayam omoluabi to d fullest cheesy

Which part of yorubaland are you from?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by gentlegenius(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2018
checkolatunji:
I thought PMB is there sole candidate?
Abeg help me ask them... What primaries are these fools holding again?
Who is contesting against the dullard for presidential ticket?
After they'll start telling us how buhari score 180 million votes in just 5 States. But the question is: Who is contesting against the dullard?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by chillychill(f): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2018
olabrad:

Which part of yorubaland are you from?

Egba re wa grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Festy4u(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2018
olabrad:

They need to make it look like they are democratic

Okay,.....when in actual sense they are autocratic! grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olabrad: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2018
chillychill:

Egba re wa grin

Òmó àlárè!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olabrad: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2018
chillychill:

Egba re wa grin

Ègbá'mo Lísâbí!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by chillychill(f): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2018
olabrad:

Ègbá'mo Lísâbí!!! cheesy

Na we be dat tongue cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olatade(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2018
some candidates will be collecting their retirement letters in PHC very soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki / I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner / Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.