Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (38590 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by olabrad: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2018
chillychill:

Na we be dat tongue cheesy

Lol. Nice one

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by benzion72(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2018
checkolatunji:
I thought PMB is there sole candidate?

Sole administrator
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by madridsta007(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2018
checkolatunji:

Sure.
But how will people and organising committee chop money if there’s no convention to execute?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by 36STATES: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2018
For more of this?

No more votes for a supporter of APC group

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by SleekyP(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2018
Massive Crowd gathering now.... Pics later grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by oluwaahmed: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2018
FTjnr:
is there any need for this?

we know boooohari the terrorist must win or their dogs and baboons will soak in blood.
cheesy

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Princedapace(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The choice of VP was his choice as were the other VPs he chose the other times he ran for President.

You are simply shameless to have said what you said earlier.

PDP has been the one dividing this country ever since they got defeated at the polls and you would rather push the blame on Buhari.

Why do you think everyone now sees CAN as the Christian political wing of PDP if PDP had not played them along ethnographic and religious lines of politics.

You are pathetic

Your president single handedly appointed over 95% of his people from his region to head the security units of this country..

U can still make ur points without abusing me.. Lol like why use 'shameless' does it mean u guys can't accept opposing views?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by opribo(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2018
Mischievous party, why waste people's time and money when you have adopted the certifcateless one as your consensus candidate.

This is their typical style, to hoodwink the masses and make them think Bubu emerged from a democratic process when we all know he was forced down the throat of them APC members who dare not object but Nigerians will prove to them that power belongs to the people.

We want educated and lively people in our Aso rock. We want people who are eloquent, up to date with trends, we want youthful people not deadwoods men who nearing their graves. We eant real Nigerians.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by gentlegenius(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2018
excomarow:
APC show them what Convention is, not the Thug of War that is about to unfold in PHC

God Bless PMB
God Bless APC
God Bless Nigeria
Stupidity is when you waste your time and money to conduct election against yourself.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Buterflyle0: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2018
Princedapace:

Your president single handedly appointed over 95% of his people from his region to head the security units of this country..

U can still make ur points without abusing me.. Lol like why use 'shameless' does it mean u guys can't accept opposing views?

Why not go look up those GEJ appointed to head his security team/ unit when he was President and those he removed to replace with his own people.

When you do, you can then slap yourself for talking stupid
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by excomarow(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2018
gentlegenius:

Stupidity is when you waste your time and money to conduct election against yourself.

We've seen a lot of stupidity during the PDP reign. So what da fvck is your problem with ours.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Princedapace(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Why not go look up those GEJ appointed to head his security team/ unit when he was President and those he removed to replace with his own people.

When you do, you can then slap yourself for talking stupid

At least the security units under GEJ reflected across the regions.. Also must u insult someone? Like how old are u? So u can't discuss and defend ur politician without insult?

Also, not everyone who is against Buhari is a GEJ fan..

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ogbunka: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
excomarow:
APC show them what Convention is, not the Thug of War that is about to unfold in PHC

God Bless PMB
God Bless APC
God Bless Nigeria

5,000 is talking lazy youth with lifeless pdnt
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Buterflyle0: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
Princedapace:

At least the security units under GEJ reflected across the regions.. Also must u insult someone? Like how old are u? So u can't discuss and defend ur politician without insult?

Also, not everyone who is against Buhari is a GEJ fan..

Dude I asked you to look up GEJs appointments in the security unit and you claim it reflected across the country? Is this some kind of joke?

GEJ surrounded himself with south south and south eastern people and kept the northerners away from being around him especially in positions of sensitivity which had to do with security.

Look it up and stop talking trash

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by excomarow(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
ogbunka:

5,000 is talking lazy youth with lifeless pdnt

See this Agbaya that is talking, I guess you even worth less than 500naira. Imagine this ole like his mentors in PDP
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Princedapace(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Dude I asked you to look up GEJs appointments in the security unit and you claim it reflected across the country? Is this some kind of joke?

GEJ surrounded himself with south south and south eastern people and kept the northerners away from being around him especially in positions of sensitivity which had to do with security.

Look it up and stop talking trash

Hahaha, I don't have time for u bro.. Since from ur judgment, since pdp was bad, apc must be bad too since pdp did same.. Hahaha. Apc supporters, I hail u guys..
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Larryton(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
Who are the contestants? It will be unfair to give president preferential treatment while giving governors in the same party otherwise.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by omoharry(f): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Shut up if you have nothing to say.

Which Buhari is divisive? The same man who has always had an easterner as a VP until Osinbajo? The same man who has embraced all especially when he made a pastor his VP?

He has cut across ethnic and religious divides and you still say he is divisive?

The divisive ones have always been PDP who have had 4 inaugurations in their 16years in office but never at any time have they chosen an easterner as VP.

They abandoned the SE for 16 solid years despite their own being in power in the last government.

They were the ones who claimed buhari wanted to islamize Nigeria, a claim which was a lie.

They claimed Buhari is a Fulani so cannot rule but they are pushing other fulanis on Nigerians as Presidential candidates. Is kwankwaso not also a Fulani?

They say Buhari is a Muslim and they decided to play religious politics but every single one contesting for presidency under PDP must have become Reverend Fathers overnight right?

Like I said, if you have nothing to say, just shut up
you should shut up and stop insulting our sensibility...If you choose to be a daft and a blind follower of Buhari and his divisive ways of leadership then so be it but dont paint things we can see with our own eyes as good when they are actually bad.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Buterflyle0: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
Princedapace:

Hahaha, I don't have time for u bro.. Since from ur judgment, since pdp was bad, apc must be bad too since pdp did same.. Hahaha. Apc supporters, I hail u guys..

That's not my point. My point is that people should stop bitching about something they know is very sensitive.

Such sensitive positions that come close to the presidency must still be something either ethnic or religious based as that's what is permissible in Nigeria noe especially since PDP have been spreading the ethnic and religious virus with their divisiveness since 2015.

You need to be able to see things properly before you speak. Alas tour comments show you don't.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Buterflyle0: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
omoharry:
you should shut up and stop insulting our sensibility...If you choose to be a daft and a blind follower of Buhari and his divisive ways of leadership then so be it but dont paint things we can see with our own eyes as good when they are actually bad.

Another PDP lackey spotted.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Princedapace(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

That's not my point. My point is that people should stop bitching about something they know is very sensitive.

Such sensitive positions that come close to the presidency must still be something either ethnic or religious based as that's what is permissible in Nigeria noe especially since PDP have been spreading the ethnic and religious virus with their divisiveness since 2015.

You need to be able to see things properly before you speak. Alas tour comments show you don't.

As long as apc is behaving same way pdp behaved, so no need condemn pdp and leave apc. Condemn both.

I am not a pdp fan..

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Winning123: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mumu! You will die of heart attack when APC returns next year
PeterObi2019:
Is this one primary election?

Useless party of a lifelessly useless President
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by firstpita: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
After you people of All Promises Failed has caused trouble in Ajegunle part of Lagos State killing innocent people, you think ur votes still counts abi?

2019, make una come. We dey wait for u

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by ehissi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
checkolatunji:

Actually he is the sole "Soul-less" candidate....................... undecided

The mumu party is doing one man primaries, typical of communist countries.................. angry
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by iamDjSkukie(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
let's see if direct Primaries will be done just as they did in all their state Primary Elections

#ProminentDjSkukie
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by omoharry(f): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Another PDP lackey spotted.
I belong to no party...I rather vote for a credible candidate across board with my eyes open than vote blindly becos i am a blind loyalist to a particular party
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=toyinjimoh post=71829835]which updates, buhari is unoppose, PDP primary will be interesting[/quote

Tell them
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Odingo1: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
Is there any need for update when Buhari is not having opposition, they are just wasting tax payers and oil money.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by Buterflyle0: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
omoharry:
I belong to no party...I rather vote for a credible candidate across board with my eyes open than vote blindly becos i am a blind loyalist to a particular party

Same here and my loyalty lies with PMB. You can stick with yours and stop haranguing my choice because I didn't ask for your opinion
Re: APC Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report by CeceNene(f): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hotel owners will smile to the bank on monday cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) / Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.