Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Please Help My Bank Debited My Account Without Paying Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help My Bank Debited My Account Without Paying Me. (1026 Views)

First Bank Debited My Card But I Did Not Receive The Money / Please Help!!! My Access Bank Just Got Debited, What Should I Do? / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Bank Debited My Account Without Paying Me. by mubaking: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2018
I went to Iwo yesterday for an assignment. I decided to withdraw 5k for upkeep. When I tried it the machine said issuer or switch inoperative. it also gave same error code to every user of the bank. Everyone concluded that the network was bad. I then tried another machine same error code again. A lot of us were in this mess, then I tried the last ATM and it gave me the money. The funny thing now is I didn't receive any debit alert on my mobile phone. This morning I needed to transfer 10k to someone, only for them to tell me insufficient balance. I checked my balance I saw 7k instead of 17k. Now the problem is today is Saturday, am based in ife and that particular bank is not in ife. please anyone with similar experience should enlighten me. Its not up to 24hours that this happened.
Re: Please Help My Bank Debited My Account Without Paying Me. by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2018
Look at the back of your ATM card, there are numbers provided for you to lay complaint as regard stolen card or failed transaction just like yours, call the bank, Their customers service is always accessible even sunday but issues only get resolved during week days. Or you could also reach out to the bank on their Twitter handle to lay your complaint.
Re: Please Help My Bank Debited My Account Without Paying Me. by mubaking: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
aaronson:
Look at the back of your ATM card, there are numbers provided for you to lay complaint as regard stolen card or failed transaction just like yours, call the bank, Their customers service is always accessible even sunday but issues only get resolved during week days. Or you could also reach out to the bank on their Twitter handle to lay your complaint.
thank you very much sir
Re: Please Help My Bank Debited My Account Without Paying Me. by tightpussy156: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
even if this thread is 2yrs old i will comment.not only you.fidelity bank debited me last 3wks using keystone atm machine for money i never got.i went to the bank an complain filled form.I was told with a message they complaints will be resolved before 9/01/2020 only for this morning I was sent a message saying my complaint as been resolved that my transaction of last 3wks was successful for money I never got. when I was suppose to be expecting reverse of 20k.am planning to close that account with fidelity because they are one of the most useless an fraudulent bank.they don't care about customers concern.I have spend close to 7k for transport in other to resolve this issue.

(1) (Reply)

My Chat with a Scammer on Nairaland!! / How Nigerians Can Benefit From The Millions Of $ Realized Monthly By Amazon KDP / Cocoa Powder Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.