Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts (54313 Views)

Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Tboss In The List Of Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2018. She Reacts / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by celebgistz: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2018
Former BBN’s housemate Tboss has been slammed by a troll on IG who warned her to stay away from Actress, Adesua’s husband, Banky W.

The single reality star who was not in the mood for any cyberbullying, was quick to slam the follower tell her that she doesn’t know when to draw a line.

See exchange below;

Source; https://celebgistz.com/tboss-warned-against-snatching-banky-w-from-adesua-she-reacts/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by celebgistz: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by neolboy(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2018
You are right she doesn't even have

7 Likes

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by Tamarapetty(f): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2018
And common sense to ignore the troll you don't even have. . Not everything u must reply, people go still talk.

179 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2018
Which yeye straight line?

Leave Adesua husband o.

122 Likes

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by BreezyCB(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2018
See Banky W head like pawpaw

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by MJBOLT: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2018
if you check that perpetual593,you will discover she's one olosho that sleeps with married men

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by Fierce11: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2018
Why did tboss pick offense from such an harmless post..
shift from someone's husband o
So much humour in the bolded! So why the hell is tboss pained like that? Well, it obvious.. It's feminism.. Yes.. Feminism.
The words 'someones husband' ,has a lot of potential to cause severe and psychological pain.. Coupled with the fact that tbosses' father has laid a massive and permanent curse on any creature that decides to wed this arrogant tit-showing individual.
Well, i feel sorry for her. And as my wise friend, Mr. Donstan18 would say, she is maritally condemned.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by UncleNnamdi: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2018
There's sense in every nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by amaniro: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2018
shocked

Nigerians are frustrated and jobless
courtesy=Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by Deltayankeeboi: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2018
Fierce11:
Why did tboss pick offense from such an harmless post..
shift from someone's husband o
So much humour in the bolded! So why the hell is tboss pained like that? Well, it obvious.. It's feminism.. Yes.. Feminism.
The words 'someones husband' ,has a lot of potential to cause severe and psychological pain.. Coupled with the fact that tbosses' father has laid a massive and permanent curse on any creature that decides to wed this arrogant tit-showing individual.
Well, i feel sorry for her. And as my wise friend, Mr. Donstan would say, she is maritally condemned.
Someone is trying very hard to sound savage, all for likes. Smh.

27 Likes

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by CityNGR: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2018
As adesua no ready born if tboss can let her carry go.
Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by Fierce11: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Someone is trying very hard to sound savage, all for likes. Smh.
I see the way you lick asses of anyone who has a female moniker of this forum.. Well, i don't have your time.. The savagery you wrote about, na you sabi that one.. And their is nothing savage about what i wrote.. You can Goan ask tiwa savage since it's obvious that you are void of sense.. All this foolish males in here sef. (spits).
And what does likes give you? food? data? sense? smh.. I know you quoted me to try and sound savage and smart... But please, that your mention and go to hell son

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by Deltayankeeboi: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2018
Fierce11:

I see the way you lick asses of anyone who has a female moniker of this forum.. Well, i don't have your time.. The savagery you wrote about, na you sabi that one.. And their is nothing savage about what i wrote.. You can Goan ask tiwa savage since it's obvious that you are void of sense.. All this foolish males in here sef. (spits)
lol insecurity problem. Let me leave you alone to continue in your foolery, I am not the type to play with you in the mud, you can keep tagging your fellow pigs to come join you.

8 Likes

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by Fierce11: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol insecurity problem. Let me leave you alone to continue in your foolery, I am not the type to play with you in the mud, you can keep tagging your fellow pigs to come join you.
It's definitely funny you know.. I mean how you guys do it.. Waking up.. Coming online.. Reading several posts and in the end, start drooling about a moniker with a beautiful display pic.. You said 'insecurity problem?' ..yes, that's what you possess. But unless you die, it would still be eating you up

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by sage101: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2018
Just Look at those GROWN ASS MEN above ME DISGRACING THEMSELVES like TOTs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by DoctorRo(f): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
sage101:
cheesy cheesy cheesy LMAO,the next person over to you
Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
sage101:
You've said it all kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by Xavage7(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lol they kinda look good together... grin grin grin
Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by jegz25(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shey na everything people dey react to. My country people no get joy o

1 Like

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by chronique(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lol. This has a lot to do with perception. I guess the fan doesn't trust her not to be up to something...
Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by tayo4ng(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Attention
Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by DiscussYes: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
These our celebrities also contribute a great ratio to the problem in this country!
Check my signature if you are interested in Making Money Online!
Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by kidman96(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nigerians will never mind their business....

1 Like

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Fhhf
Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by victorian(f): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Some ladies are so daft!

Is it so easy to snatch banky W? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) / Meet ‘Area Scatter’ Nigeria’s First Publicly-known Crossdresser (Video) / Simi Bares Cleavage In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.