Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos (62366 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Ahmiee(f): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
dominique:
Why was the bride's mother excluded from her daughter's wedding? This is so not right
were u at thr ceremony to know she wasnt there, nigerians with their amebo mouth, nonesense
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Ahmiee(f): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
buJu234:
With all due respect but Sharon you are marrying without your mother that carried you, suffered for you in the UK, even when your father my pastor Chris was in Nigeria preaching.

Today u 're marrying without her presence being there, e good?

Even if it is not a sin, how will u feel in future if your son or daughter does that to you?

Anyway congrats to u and my pastor but I feel for ur mother Sha... How will she b feeling now?

I pray ur parents get back together one day.
SMH for you, i wonder if pastor chris is your pastor
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Iamdmentor1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
miqos02:

Officiating pastor : divorced
Bride parents : divorced

Hmmmm

Lemme comman be going

Hinn married Suzanne Harthern on 4 August 1979. The couple have four children. Suzanne filed divorce papers in California's Orange County Superior Court on 1 February 2010, citing "irreconcilable differences.

In May 2012, Hinn announced that he and Suzanne had begun reconciliation during the Christmas season of 2011,[45] stating that the split had been caused by her addiction to prescription drugs and antidepressants and citing his busy schedule and lack of time for his wife and children.[46] In October 2012, Hinn announced that he and Suzanne would remarry.[47] Benny and Suzanne remarried on 3 March 2013, at the Holy Land Experience theme park, in a traditional ceremony lasting over two hours and attended by approximately 1,000 well-wishers, including many visiting Christian leaders.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Hinn

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by costandi(m): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
gypsey:
Crooked pastors.

why did his daughter not marry one of his Gullible poor church members?

One wonders
lol. His son in-law is a church member. Okay?
And nothing suggests that he is rich.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Ahmiee(f): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
gypsey:
They Call themselves Godly people? while they are busy wasting church money on flambouyant and expensive wedding some of their church members are Hungry and can hardly Afford daily meal.

The gullibles will still Applaud them.
why u will always remain poor all your life with your myopic view, u better change your mindset
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by eyinjuege: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
mostyg:

I am interested in learning. Does it mean the white wedding is just a western culture ? Or if I may, where does it originate from?

It's definitely a western culture.
I believe it originated from England, our colonizers.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ahmiee:
why u will always remain poor all your life with your myopic view, u better change your mindset
Thank you! i am guessing your life is way better than mine. grin

Females like you are ussually the most gullible. they will believe Anything.

You Gullibles can never contribute any constructive Argument other than Abuse or insults, That's how Godly people behave i guess. grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
costandi:
lol. His son in-law is a church member. Okay?
And nothing suggests that he is rich.
That makes it Alright then? grin why did she not chose a keke rider church member?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Ahmiee(f): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
gypsey:
Thank you! i am guessing your life is way better than mine. grin

You Gullibles can never contribute any constructive Argument other than Abuse or insults, That's how Godly people behave i guess. grin
mr constructor better for you, u know how Godly should behave and u pass judgements to pastors, are u not crazy,
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ahmiee:
mr constructor better for you, u know how Godly should behave and u pass judgements to pastors, are u not crazy,
You are also a hyporcrite by passing judgement on me ; grin and calling me crazy and suggesting that i am poor. as i ve mentioned earlier you Godly people are ussually dumbos Especially Females like you.

I don't remember directing my criticsms to you personally.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
donnie:

Serious? he's cute. Hope he doesn't turn out like his dad.
Yes! seriously! Thanks! naa! he is a better person than his dad. grin grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by grrr: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
miqos02:

Hmmmm

Lemme comman be going

And who told you Benny is divorced! Benny is not divorced he is still happily married to his wife Suzanne
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Ahmiee(f): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
gypsey:
You are also a hyporcrite by passing judgement on me ; grin and calling me crazy and suggesting that i am poor. as i ve mentioned earlier you Godly people are ussually dumbos Especially Females like you.

I don't remember directing my criticsms to you personally.
just take a chillpill and ask God to change your mindset. u dont have to stress yourself this much, when you see a public post like this about a pastor, just say something nice, evn when your mind is telling u otherwise, and you will be fine, gracias.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ahmiee:
just take a chillpill and ask God to change your mindset. u dont have to stress yourself this much, when you see a public post like this about a pastor, just say something nice, evn when your mind is telling u otherwise, and you will be fine, gracias.
You have made no sense, like i suspected.

You obviously do not have your own mind, you are not capable of thinking for yourself. i have a right to my opinion if you don't like it just Ignore and move on. simple!! No need to throw Insults. as i ve said i don't remember insulting you personally or even the so called pastor.

please keep your useless God to yourself.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Ahmiee(f): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
gypsey:
You have made no sense, like i suspected.

You obviously do not have your own mind, you are not capable of thinking for yourself. i have a right to my opinion if you don't like it just Ignore and move on. simple!! No need to throw Insults. as i ve said i don't remember insulting you personally or even the so called pastor.

please keep your useless God to yourself.
K
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ahmiee:
K
Good luck! grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Benekruku:
Church members money is really sweet

When a jobless man preaching the gospel can afford such elaborate wedding, then you dont need to be told its buisness
And brainwashed soul keep praying believing God can make them afford a wedding like this instead of thinking of strategies to enslave or utilize the popilation
They will still donate and pay more thithes, Infact, After this unnecerssary flambouyant scam of a wedding the Price of thithes and donations will increase grin.

but the Gullibles will still pay and donate while their own children go Hungry. while they are expecting noneexistence Miracles and properities.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Abillsable: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Officiating Pastor: Reconciled to his wife.
miqos02:

Hmmmm

Lemme comman be going
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by midehi2(f): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
LadyHeaven:

Wow, and you arrived at this conclusion via? What if she wasn't invited or barred by the 'President'? Would it then be better to crash the party, create a scene to prove she isn't stubborn? Let's stop rushing into unnecessary verdicts
you are the one rushing into unnecessary trash, the man is not so stvpid to refused the woman coming to her daughter's wedding, how can she not be invited, haba!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Benekruku(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
gypsey:
They will still donate and pay more thithes, Infact, After this unnecerssary flambouyant scam of a wedding the Price of thithes and donations will increase grin.

but the Gullibles will still pay and donate while their own children go Hungry. while they are expecting noneexistence Miracles and properities.

You said it all

Visited Shiloh by Oyedepo, you need se poverty sricken people waiting for miracle

They sleep on the field and bath in sheds with people in queue
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by semyman: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
And the gullibles paid
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
miqos02:

Hmmmm

Lemme comman be going

Rubbish

Benny and his wife have been back for over 3 years now.

U won't mind your wrecked life
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by valicvicto(f): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
miqos02:

Hmmmm

Lemme comman be going

who made u a judge over others.
is ur life and family perfect? if it is pray for Sharon to hv a better home than her parents.
your life and family issues is not on social media for others to like & comment doesn't make u perfect.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by mostyg(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
eyinjuege:

It's definitely a western culture.
I believe it originated from England, our colonizers.

That means it has nothing to do with Christianity?
What are the conditions that must be met for a Christian wedding to be valid and not terms as formication?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Osashalom: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
miqos02:

Hmmmm

Lemme comman be going
Stop fooling yourself pastor Benny and his wife Susan are together. Get updated.
Also learn how not to rubbish people on their happy day, non of us is perfect.
Congratulations to you pastor Chris and the entire family.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
Benekruku:

You said it all

Visited Shiloh by Oyedepo, you need se poverty sricken people waiting for miracle

They sleep on the field and bath in sheds with people in queue
Yet they are too blind to see that they are been scammed, crooked pastor living a flambouyant lifestyle on their hard earned money. They struggle, work hard, send their poor innocent children to Hawk banana and groundnut on the streets and in the end they will Empty their whole meagre earnings into their thieving pastors Estreemly Already Wealthy pocket.

The pastor selling them pieces of cloths (handkerchiefs) as proctections, while pastor is moving Around with Thight Human Security. Also selling them bottles of peanut oils as Annointing oils from heaven, bottles of water from a toilet tap as Holy water. grin grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Beey(f): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
miqos02:

Hmmmm

Lemme comman be going
Correction, it’s been a couple of years since Pastor Benny & his wife Suzanne remarried.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by chimexdnice1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
miqos02:

Hmmmm

Lemme comman be going

pls be going
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by ivcraig(m): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
miqos02:

Hmmmm

Lemme comman be going

Pls get your facts right before speaking, pastor Benny isnt divorced.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by soledayo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
miqos02:

Hmmmm

Lemme comman be going

Benny Hinn has reconciled since...gi and check ur google
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by ivcraig(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
gypsey:
That makes it Alright then? grin why did she not chose a keke rider church member?

Not to worry, she left you to make the choice of marrying a Keke rider, since u are soo considerate, kindly help to correct it by doing so.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by ivcraig(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
gypsey:
Not to worry, she left you to make the choice of marrying a Keke rider, since u are soo considerate, kindly help to correct it by doing so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.