Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Desperation: Nnenna Ukeje Heads To Court After Congratulating Chima Anyaso(photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desperation: Nnenna Ukeje Heads To Court After Congratulating Chima Anyaso(photo (640 Views)

Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers / Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary / Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desperation: Nnenna Ukeje Heads To Court After Congratulating Chima Anyaso(photo by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2018
Desperation: Nnenna Ukeje Heads to Court After Congratulating Chima Anyaso(Photos)

Information reaching Igbere TV indicates that a House of Representatives member, Nnenna Ukeje who was defeated by Dr. Chima Anyaso in the Peoples Democratic Party primary election held in Bende Federal Constituency is currently in law firm in Abuja preparing a kangaroo process to use her mother, Justice Rose Ukeje, a former chief judge of the Federal High Court in Abuja to get 35% affirmative order which is not legal.

An insider who spoke with IGBERE TV on condition of anonymity revealed that Ukeje is desperate to get the party’s ticket back despite congratulating and telling Anyaso that she would work with him.

In his words,

“As I am speaking with you right now, Nnenna Ukeje is currently in law firm in Abuja preparing a kangaroo process in collaboration with a SAN to use her mother to get a kangaroo judgment on 35% affirmative order which is is not legal because 35% affirmative order is by appointment not by election”.

Igbere TV had reported that Anyaso thrashed Nnenna Ukeje in primary election held on Thursday in Bende which caused a lot jubilations in Alayi, hometown of Ukeje, Bende, Igbere, Ozuitem.

Recall that Ukeje accepted defeat, congratulated Anyaso and also hugged him on Thursday which made a lot of people to praise her without knowing that she had another motive.

According to her, “the election is transparent, peaceful and fair. I am so happy for the way it played out. Democracy is supposed to emanate from the people and that has just happened.

“I have served my people for 12 years and they have seen a fine young man in Chima and feel otherwise. I therefore congratulate Chima for this victory and enjoin him to continue from where I stopped. I am a proud member of PDP and will not jettison my party. Democracy has played out”.

Many people revealed to our correspondent that the good people of Bende are not happy with Nnena Ukeje who has spent 12 years in the House of Representatives doing nothing.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/470912/desperation-nnenna-ukeje-heads-court-congratulating-chima-anyasophotos/

(1) (Reply)

*it’s Exactly 6 Years Since Muammar Gadaffi Was Killed* / Obiano Storms Ooni Of Ife’s House (Photos) / Chinko Buharideens Sings Sai Buhari In China(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.