Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (860279 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2018
gg4real:
To God be the glory.....my lil brother's medical letter just dropped also mum also got original passport request

Thanks

Congratulations to your little brother and mother!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by blaugrana82(m): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2018
Congratulations bro. I applied June 30. A new letter of admission was requested. Pls did you send more than one webform complaint? I'm thinking of doing that right away. I've also sent them countless number of mails.
Do you suggest I go for upfront for the fact that a new letter of admission was requested. I sent you a PM. Pls check
123abcclown:

Applied June 29th
Biometrics July 3rd
Eligibility review started August 14th
Medical done November 8th
Medical passed and Passport Request November 20th.

I sent countless mails and Webforms to the London office.

Documents submitted
Normal CIC Forms

Employment Letter
4 months Payslip
Letter of introduction from my office.
Letter of introduction from previous employer.
3 Copies of Professional Certifications
Birth Certificate
CAC Document of Company I run alongside my brother
Bachelor Degree Certificate
Undergraduate Transcript
NYSC Certificate
Oil and Gas Training Certificate (MOOC)
Welding Training Certifications (2 Copies)
HSE Training Certificate
PMI Membership Certificate
Another Training Certificate in Electroplating
SSCE Result
Brother and Sister Passport Data page (including Visas and Stamps)
Mom’s declaration of age.
Letter of Admission
Proof of Tuition deposit (Payed ~13K of 26K Tuition)
Personal Statement of Account for 4 months (Balance of ~N800,000. Inflow and outflow just over N3m) *my bank statement was over 200 pages and I uploaded just the first and last page*
Land Purchase documents in my name
A bullet point financial qualifications essay where I included a family tree to show relationship between me and my sponsor (My Uncle).
Letter of sponsorship from my sponsor
Sponsor’s personal bank statement with a balance of ~N6m (with an inflow/Outflow of ~N80m). *here I also only uploaded first and last page of the SOA*
Sponsor’s company bank statement (balance of N20m with an inflow/outflow >N200m)
Sponsor’s company information

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Josh1996: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2018
123abcclown:

Applied June 29th
Biometrics July 3rd

Documents submitted
Normal CIC Forms

Employment Letter
4 months Payslip
Birth Certificate
Undergraduate Transcript
NYSC Certificate
HSE Training Certificate
SSCE Result
Letter of Admission
Personal Statement of Account for 4 months (Balance of ~N800,000. Inflow and outflow just over N3m) *my bank statement was over 200 pages and I uploaded just the first and last page*
A bullet point financial qualifications essay where I included a family tree to show relationship between me and my sponsor (My Uncle).
Sponsor’s personal bank statement with a balance of ~N6m (with an inflow/Outflow of ~N80m). *here I also only uploaded first and last page of the SOA*
Sponsor’s company bank statement (balance of N20m with an inflow/outflow >N200m)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Josh1996: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Congrats boss, the God wey do your own go do our own...AMEN!!!

123abcclown:

Applied June 29th
Biometrics July 3rd

Documents submitted
Normal CIC Forms

Employment Letter
4 months Payslip
Birth Certificate
Undergraduate Transcript
NYSC Certificate
HSE Training Certificate
SSCE Result
Letter of Admission

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by blaugrana82(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2018
Yours is way better. You know you'll definitely get an approval. I have not gotten a medical request yet. What steps have you taken? Have you mailed them or sent a webform complaint yet?
Henkubert:
Mine application is 28weeks.
Medical request passed and still no PPR
May God help us all

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Henkubert: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2018
Amen and you too my medical email came in August 21st and medical passed 27th since then no update on my profile. I have sent countless mail and webform.
I have requested for me GSMS last week Friday.

blaugrana82:
Yours is way better. You know you'll definitely get an approval. I have not gotten a medical request yet. What steps have you taken? Have you mailed them or sent a webform complaint yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dan1936: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2018
Please house I applied June 8th
I did upfront medical and it was passed August 8th and yesterday I was asked to get an updated letter of acceptance....please is this a positive sign? Please someone should answer me, my heart is beating oh hahaha
Frankrobbn1:

Congratulations to your little brother and mother!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2018
Dan1936:
I did upfront medical and it was passed August 8th and yesterday I was asked to get an updated letter of acceptance....please is this a positive sign? Please someone should answer me, my heart is beating oh hahaha

Waste no time boss! It's a positive sign. Quickly send your updated LOA across to them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by blaugrana82(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2018
Absolutely bro. Congratulations in advance
Dan1936:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by dubajek: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2018
please gurus in the house. am having some issues, the school am applying to said that they don't need official transcript from my school now till after my application is through. but I should upload my transcript on line. please how do I go about it since institutions issue transcripts directly to the school.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nalizzzy: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2018
123abcclown:

Applied June 29th
Biometrics July 3rd

Documents submitted
Normal CIC Forms

Employment Letter
4 months Payslip
Birth Certificate
Undergraduate Transcript
NYSC Certificate
HSE Training Certificate
SSCE Result
Letter of Admission

congrats dear pls how much is your fees or fund available for you. thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dan1936: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Thanks bro
I will do that straight away
I will come back here to testify
Frankrobbn1:

Waste no time boss! It's a positive sign. Quickly send your updated LOA across to them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dan1936: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2018
Thanks Alot boss
I will be back to share details
blaugrana82:
Absolutely bro. Congratulations in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Agbons101: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2018
contact your school and hold plenty money!..dnt know for private schools though...but got mine grom uniben..
dubajek:
please gurus in the house. am having some issues, the school am applying to said that they don't need official transcript from my school now till after my application is through. but I should upload my transcript on line. please how do I go about it since institutions issue transcripts directly to the school.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bab5: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2018
Good morning guys, great work here. I received passport request on Monday, I am out of Lagos and cant travel down at the moment. Please I want to know the procedures of sending passport to vfs Lagos (did my biometric there) through courier. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by blaugrana82(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2018
Try to get a contact of any non academic staff that works in the transcript department or exams and records. They can get you a personal scanned copy.
dubajek:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MeinKampf: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2018
Application refused. Purpose of visit is the only box ticked. I wonder what purpose of visit again, after going for MSc. I applied on July 8th. It's so painful that after waiting for 16weeks, it still ended up as refusal

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2018
MeinKampf:
Application refused. Purpose of visit is the only box ticked. I wonder what purpose of visit again, after going for MSc. I applied on July 8th. It's so painful that after waiting for 16weeks, it still ended up as refusal

Sorry bro...mehnnn...it hurts
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by dubajek: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2018
ok. Thanks

blaugrana82:
Try to get a contact of any non academic staff that works in the transcript department or exams and records. They can get you a personal scanned copy.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2018
sleekysoft:
Please any June applicant, please holla
June 21,holla!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2018
Am so sorry when did you get refusal.. share your profile previous and currebt program going for ??

MeinKampf:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2018
How are you holding up ??

Kendrick213:
June 21,holla!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Awuuga: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2018
Congrats G.

123abcclown:
PPR!!!

Wo la la

I’ve been disturbing the group for quite a while. Good to know the trolls also get approval grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2018
blaugrana82:
We applied the same day and I'm yet to even get a medical mail. I think I should just go for upfront medicals. May be that will hasten their decision.

I didn’t get any medical mail. I carried myself to IOM and did the medical about 2 weeks ago.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2018
I'm fighting depression...
sleekysoft:
How are you holding up ??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2018
Cherryola:
Pls bro what are the things you used to show proof of relationship between you and your sponsor (uncle)

Honestly, Nothing.

I didn’t include his passport, birth certificate or any person document in my application.

I just explained in my SOP that he has been responsible for my education for a while.

I however had a family tree in my application. I think it helps the VO put the relationship into perspective.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2018
MeinKampf:
Try and lists the documents you used.. funds in bank and other info
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2018
blaugrana82:
Good morning guys. Pls I want to ask a quick question. Can I send webform complaint more than once? My application is now 22weeks. I'm tempted to send another webform complaint. After sending 4 mails yesterday.

I was sending them at least an email and a web form once every weeks since my application passed the average application processing time. I honestly don’t think it hurts your application to be sending them mails.

I sent at least 4 emails and 4 web form after my upfront m medical was not acknowledged or updated on my application page, all in a space of 2 weeks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OOAAD: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2018
Congratulations bro, Please did you include original copies of your certifications and other documents or photocopies?

Thank you

123abcclown:

Applied June 29th
Biometrics July 3rd

Documents submitted
Normal CIC Forms

Employment Letter
4 months Payslip
Birth Certificate
Undergraduate Transcript
NYSC Certificate
HSE Training Certificate
SSCE Result
Letter of Admission

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MeinKampf: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2018
Application submitted on July 8th Online
Biometrics done July 10TH
No update until refusal this morning

List of Docs
Bsc Cert
Employment letter and payslips with promotion letter
Main sponsor, Brother ($35,000AUD)
Personal Account#2m
Admission letter for Msc Industrial Engineering
birth certs of siblings
approval for private schools ( this was my major hometie)
All CIC docs
CAQ
NYSC cert
SAP certification
Heineken safety Certification
Proof of payment of acceptance of CAD250
Sponsor's work ID
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by blaugrana82(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2018
Oh thanks. Yesterday alone, I sent them 4 mails. I even requested GCMS last week. I will do webform today
and more mails. No sleeping on a bicycle
123abcclown:

I was sending them at least an email and a web form once every weeks since my application passed the average application processing time. I honestly don’t think it hurts your application to be sending them mails.

I sent at least 4 emails and 4 web form after my upfront m medical was not acknowledged or updated on my application page, all in a space of 2 weeks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OOAAD: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2018
Hello House,

Please will children following parent on study program fill a separate application form?

Thank you

Frankrobbn1:

No!

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.