Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (861770 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Paulson91: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
[Pls can a part time job takecare of my living expenses and subsequent school fees while studying.
Warm regards quote author=JustMellow post=73265364]

Its advisable not to apply with this IELTS score, its very poor, overall 5.0 is a no-no. If you deem it soothing to add it to your application for extra credit, try scoring at most 6.0 overall band and nothing less than 6.0 in each band module[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Andrepete: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
Can any of the gurus help me go through my first SOP in order to find the loopholes and help correct it? Please send an email to andrehayford@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Andrepete: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
Can any of the gurus help me go through my first SOP in order to find the loopholes and help correct it? Please send an email to andrehayford@gmail.com. thanks .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by lummy11: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ezriela:
Congrats lummy11, God that started the good work will perfect it
Amen�

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sumthinglight08: 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yes. Applied, admitted, visa approved and Resuming in January.
Dera12345:
Please did anyone here apply or have been admitted in UNIVERSITY OF VICTORIA, BC.
Please answer oo, or you can PM me if you are a silent reader. THANKS...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sumthinglight08: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congratulations! Its nice to see someone also heading to Victoria.
ibeli0:
Praise God.. it has ended in praise application finally approved and POE letter just came in . brief profile
1st application
Course PGD global business Conestoga
Paper application
Submitted may 29 2017
Refused 15th Aug 2017
Sponsor 3rd party
Reason for refusal,lack of sufficient fund available SOA 2.2 m sponsor account fix deposits 100m

Second application
Course Masters in global management (MGM) international business , royal roads university Victoria BC
Submitted online on the 13th of September 2018
Medical request on the 12th of October couldn't do medical assessment until 29th of October
Updated 1st Nov then I no reply from CIC until i sent them a web mail, got response immediately and on the 15th November passport request came in ,finally POE letter arrived today 22nd November 2018
SOA
Naira account 12m
Dollar account 30k
Fix deposit 4m
Added 2 property documents valued by an estate surveyor
Family documents
Husband &kids as home tie
Submitted 2 CAC documents business and professional practice
Tax clearance for both companies
Leave letters
Letter of introduction from my partners
Affidavit of confirming purpose of visit by my hubby
Affidavit of return by me.
Children birth certificate
Copy of international passport.
Committed every thing to God in prayers prayed against any form of delay and denial and received the grace for speedy approval......and it came to pass to God be the glory!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by imoriafe: 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Heard visa processing during this period is faster cos of d approaching holidays. Pls how true is it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Paulson91: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
@ Sumthinglight08, pls can you send me your email! Wanna inquire something from you. Warm regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kaymonyprints(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
sumthinglight08:
Congratulations! Its nice to see someone also heading to Victoria.

so happy for you .. The God that did yours will sure do ours ijn.... congratutations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Asapant: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
Send it to me. jinmidayo@gmail.com
Andrepete:
Can any of the gurus help me go through my first SOP in order to find the loopholes and help correct it? Please send an email to andrehayford@gmail.com. thanks .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kalebsky: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
Can Gurus in the house help me Letter of explanation/SOP dat can convince V.O on purpose of visit.
Pls private message me ludotkal@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by obianorafael: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
hey guys i have been following this thread for a while now ,

please i just applied for a student visa in canada, i am about to submit my Proof of Means of Financial Support but my closing balance is #2M but my tuition fee/ housing is over 25,000cad= 7,000,000

please i need your advice

should i go ahead and submit it?
if NO, please give me other options
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Chynwe(f): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
Please I need the advice of gurus in the house. I want to go for PhD in Mathematics and full funding is key. I have both B. Tech and M.Sc. in Mathematics with Cgpa of 4.03 and 4.50 on a grade point of 5 respectively. I have two publications. I would appreciate any clue on how to get a fully funded PhD programs.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
You need to identify the area of research which you are interested. Check different Universities and their faculty (by faculty I mean prospective supervisors) list. Once you find a match. draft a good mail stating your research interest and how it aligns with theirs. Please please do not send a generic mail, take your time and be patient you will get a response. Once you get a supervisor, funding will come thru TA or GA. Good luck

Chynwe:
Please I need the advice of gurus in the house. I want to go for PhD in Mathematics and full funding is key. I have both B. Tech and M.Sc. in Mathematics with Cgpa of 4.03 and 4.50 on a grade point of 5 respectively. I have two publications. I would appreciate any clue on how to get a fully funded PhD programs.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
Okay. Thanks for responding. Which hospital please.
Aneeta133:

i will be going for my medical next week, i booked about 2months ago, no medical request yet but i will still go ahead with it
i heared you can still go to the hospital before 7amwithout booking to try your luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
Please people help me nahhh.
I need to know where to go. I was told they have in ikeja and V.I.
How have you guys been doing it.
And any idea what the charges are?

Please gurus help me. Thanks.

Mudicua:
Please guys which hospitals can I do upfront medicals, and how do i go about it without prior appointments?
I am in Lagos.
Please help...
Applications since July... and till date nothing.
So I'm thinking of going on with the medicals.

Awaiting your responses. Thanks a mil

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 12:19am On Nov 25, 2018
imoriafe:
Heard visa processing during this period is faster cos of d approaching holidays. Pls how true is it?
Everything is possible here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by esefrancis: 4:37am On Nov 25, 2018
please i am currently in ghana now , i need advice please can i apply from ghana ? im nigeria and i have been refused earlier this year
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Aneeta133(f): 6:29am On Nov 25, 2018
Mudicua:

Q-life family clinic located at V.I , charges is 28k or IOM ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Aneeta133(f): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2018
Check
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Aneeta133(f): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2018
Hello house,

I got Passport Request last Tuesday and submitted my passport to the VFS office in Lagos on Thursday.

I applied online and had my biometrics in Abuja but submitted passport to Lagos (this attracted a fee of about N14,380).

My question is this, how long does it take for passport to be ready for collection after submission? And does it take longer due to passport transmission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2018
123abcclown:
Hello house,

I got Passport Request last Tuesday and submitted my passport to the VFS office in Lagos on Thursday.

I applied online and had my biometrics in Abuja but submitted passport to Lagos (this attracted a fee of about N14,380).

My question is this, how long does it take for passport to be ready for collection after submission? And does it take longer due to passport transmission?

After passport submission it takes a minimum of 7-8 working days to be ready for collection at the VFS. You can track it through the VFS website by using the local tracking number. Although, we have seen several cases of applicants here who complained that they submitted their passport for the past 2 months now and hasn't received it back since then. No worries, yours will be attended to, stamped and transmitted swiftly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Agbons101: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
it can take between a week to a month depending on where it was processed...its faster if it was processed in lagos...mine took 3weeks from london, i read recently about someone waiting for more than a montn now...just track it online though.
123abcclown:
Hello house,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Agbons101: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
you need to book an appointment in any case...the fastest u can get withinh 2 weeks of booking appointment is IOM in ikeja and its more costly 40k...
Mudicua:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Agbons101: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
please which school and what educational level?
lummy11:
I did not pay tuition fee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

After passport submission it takes a minimum of 7-8 working days to be ready for collection at the VFS. You can track it through the VFS website by using the local tracking number. Although, we have seen several cases of applicants here who complained that they submitted their passport for the past 2 months now and hasn't received it back since then. No worries, yours will be attended to, stamped and transmitted swiftly.

I was actually told 5-10 working days at vfs office in Lagos bro

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sopho: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
PLEASE BROHRERS ANS SISTERS IN THE HOUSE COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME EXPLAIN THIS: I applied since July and had done the medicals , Biometrics since July too. But this what am seeing.Please someone should help me explain this . Tension is too high.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by malcom2x(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Do I need to book appointment for upfront medicals in Abuja too?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
sopho:
PLEASE BROHRERS ANS SISTERS IN THE HOUSE COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME EXPLAIN THIS: I applied since July and had done the medicals , Biometrics since July too. But this what am seeing.Please someone should help me explain this . Tension is too high.
When in July did you apply? did you attach your medical when applying? It is normal for July applicants, I will advise you to send cic mail both Lagos and London. Tension is high,hmmm... You still have four weeks to winter resumption, just be hopeful for a position response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
sopho:

Your application is still on background check as well as some people here too...just be hopeful, july applicants have been get feedbacks from cic as of late... this new week will be your week..but send mails to both lagos and London...thats Wat everybody is doing now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by CodeBlooded: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
hello house,
My name is Bola and I just graduate from one of the Federal University in Nigeria with 2.1 in Computer Science. I'm currently serving right now and I wish to go for MSc abroad. A journey of thousand miles does not only start with one step but with a map to know the path to follow so as to arrive at the destination.

I have zero Knowledge about travelling overseas. I wish someone of this thread can help me and be a kind of map for me on this Journey I'm about to embark on.

here is my mail: Dhizkeel@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.