Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (860229 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2018
Austinpee4:

Congratulations!

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2018
Hephzibah2018:

I'm so happy for you...God be praised forever! Congratulations, start packing your luggage....its crazy cold already. It's good to know they haven't forgotten those who submitted since first week of June.

Thank you... I'll pack in December joor. I got till October ending to recover, and work to do till first week of December.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Asapant: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2018
Congrats Henricson. With this your profile ehnn,
MBA and you're 31 years of age (Matured aplicant) had it been our guys from Nairobi were in charge of your application.

Mehn i wouldn't know what would have happened by now.

Congratulations once again. I sent u a pm, check your mail Sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2018
Austacus:

Have your eligibility review started?

Sometimes, this eligibility review doesn't work in the sequence we know it. Mine never started till now, still on background check, we'll let you know when your eligibility review starts.

The prayer is, let God change the protocol for your sake. The koko is PPR, eligibility review is their business.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2018
Asapant:
Congrats Henricson. With this your profile ehnn,
MBA and you're 31 years of age (Matured aplicant) had it been our guys from Nairobi were in charge of your application.

Mehn i wouldn't know what would have happened by now.

Congratulations once again. I sent u a pm, check your mail Sir

That's why I opted for online application... I have heard too much of them Nairobi guys. My baba in heaven said go for online. I had to disobey my dad and uncle's instructions to do paper as it's faster.

This pm thing I don't understand it oh... Do u mean my yahoo email? I think it's better if we chat on whatsapp.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Asapant: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2018
Okay. whatsapp is better. Could you pls drop ur mail. i'll send my whatsapp no to you via mail.
henricson:

That's why I for online application... I have heard too much of them Nairobi guys. My baba in heaven said go for online. I had to disobey my dad and uncle's instructions to do paper as it's faster.

This pm thing I don't understand it oh... Do u mean my yahoo email? I think it's better if we chat on whatsapp.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2018
D
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by obioraval(m): 7:41am On Oct 12, 2018
Fleshly:
@Jnyuwa, Boss I contacted you early August via email on how to go about my submission. But just this morning I received a PPR letter, does that mean that my visa has been approved?

@Everyone, I'm kinda scared, I submitted an online application for visa and here is my time line:

Purpose of visit: Study Permit- PhD in Engineering.
Date Submitted: 4th Sept, I did an upfront Medicals.
Biometrics: 5th Sept
Biometrics done and updated: 6th Sept.
Medicals Passed: 14th Sept.
Passport Request: 11th Oct.

I'm scared because when I go through what many people say here regarding online submission - how much time take it takes, tbh, I was expecting my PPR in December and that's why I want to know the meaning of this PPR.

Lastly, when I checked my profile it's still on background check and they've not updated it. Please I'm kinda confused.

Congrats brother. Pls what university offered you PhD admission in Engineering. its not been easy for me sending mails...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nalizzzy: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2018
henricson:
I'm Henricson, the guy that always asked so many questions on part 14. I want to appreciate frankboh, jnjuwa, lagos2canna, infact everybody. You guys are too much.

School: Humber college
Program: Post graduate certificate
Course: Project management
Online application submitted on September 12, 2018
Biometrics done on September 21st, 2018
Medicals passed October 10, 2018
Passport request October 11, 2018.

My application status is still on background check.

Documents submitted:
All cic documents
SOP 2 and half pages
Birth certificate
Resume
SSCE certificate
NYSC
Statement of results for bsc in banking and finance, and MBA. Original certificate still in process. Bsc was 2008, MBA 2012
Transcript for bsc, just sent that of MBA the day before yesterday.
Proof of finance: My dad's acct of a little over 3m, pension statement of almost 5m & sponsorship letter, My uncle who is a citizen and co sponsor just attached his employment letter showing how much he earns (no acct statement or fund transfer, he works for government of Nunavut though), citizenship certificate and sponsorship letter.
First semester School fees receipt (8,095.50 cad) and invoice
I had treasury bills of 1.1m and also pension of 400k plus, didn't submit SOA.
Employment letter, no letter of introduction from company
Company ID
Up front medical done on July 31, 2018
Police report done August 15, 2018

I had no landed properties document though I am a first son to my dad, but his houses have no full documentation which I didn't have the time to purse.

I decided to put my full details for those who still doubt it's impossible for post graduate diplomas or certificate applications to get approval. Funny enough I even have a masters. And I'm 31
Secondly, I work in customer care telecommunications, and stated in my sop that I wish to change career path to project management to avail myself with abounding project management jobs in telecommunication. So career path change is possible.
Lastly, based on what I have seen here I wouldn't say I have strong home ties, I just stated in sop that I needed to better myself as a first son to be able to take care of my parents and 4 other siblings.

If my application was disserted here, truth is I would be told not a tight application . But I did my best based on what little I had available and relied on God to perfect everything, and I strongly believed... Thank you Jesus. I wouldn't lie I didn't fast and pray, but I prayed fervently.

I just did a implant hardware removal surgery for a tibia fracture I had in an automobile accident last year. Have to walk with crutches for at least 3-6weeks until holes left by screws have healed considerably, but that won't stop me from bursting into vfs on Monday.

BTW... For those who have done ppr, hope I can get my passport back before Friday on 26/10/2018 as I'm to resume work on Sunday being 28/10/2018.

Please forgive my long epistle, I'm so happy.
For all trv hopefuls, don't give up. I'm a living testimony.
congrats so pls wat was in your fund available for u

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nalizzzy: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=jandj post=71968509]

Docs submitted
1) the normal CIC application forms
2) admission letter
3) birth certificate
4) my soa of 2m closing bal, dad's soa of 4m closing bal, mum soa of 3.6m closing bal
5) affidavit of sponsorship from mum and dad
6) pay slip for 3 months
7) my land purchase agreement
cool pension statement of more than 1m
9)SOP
10) employment letters from previous work places and present work place
11) marriage certificate
12) no travel history
13) BSC certificate
14) transcript
15) no tuition fee deposit

Above all, I anointed each document before submitting.. grin grin grin, I prayed and fasted for this.

God is indeed faithful. To Him alone be praise/quote]
congrats pls what was in your fund available
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nalizzzy: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2018
jandj:

Docs submitted
1) the normal CIC application forms
2) admission letter
3) birth certificate
4) my soa of 2m closing bal, dad's soa of 4m closing bal, mum soa of 3.6m closing bal
5) affidavit of sponsorship from mum and dad
6) pay slip for 3 months
7) my land purchase agreement
cool pension statement of more than 1m
9)SOP
10) employment letters from previous work places and present work place
11) marriage certificate
12) no travel history
13) BSC certificate
14) transcript
15) no tuition fee deposit

Above all, I anointed each document before submitting.. grin grin grin, I prayed and fasted for this.

God is indeed faithful. To Him alone be praise.

pls what was in your fund available thankz and congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Asapant: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2018
I'm waiting on you sir
henricson:
D
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bennycrown(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2018
Big congratulations to you ..mine shall be favored as well.
henricson:
I'm Henricson, the guy that always asked so many questions on part 14. I want to appreciate frankboh, jnjuwa, lagos2canna, infact everybody. You guys are too much.

Documents submitted:
All cic documents
SOP 2 and half pages
Birth certificate
Resume
SSCE certificate
NYSC
Statement of results for bsc in banking and finance, and MBA. Original certificate still in process. Bsc was 2008, MBA 2012
Proof of finance: My dad's acct of a little over 3m, pension statement of almost 5m & sponsorship letter, My uncle who is a citizen and co sponsor just attached his employment letter showing how much he earns (no acct statement or fund transfer, he works for government of Nunavut though), citizenship certificate and sponsorship letter.
Company ID

I had no landed properties document though I am a first son to my dad, but his houses have no full documentation which I didn't have the time to purse.

I decided to put my full details for those who still doubt it's impossible for post graduate diplomas or certificate applications to get approval. Funny enough I even have a masters. And I'm 31
Secondly, I work in customer care telecommunications, and stated in my sop that I wish to change career path to project management to avail myself with abounding project management jobs in telecommunication. So career path change is possible.
Lastly, based on what I have seen here I wouldn't say I have strong home ties, I just stated in sop that I needed to better myself as a first son to be able to take care of my parents and 4 other siblings.

If my application was disserted here, truth is I would be told not a tight application . But I did my best based on what little I had available and relied on God to perfect everything, and I strongly believed... Thank you Jesus. I wouldn't lie I didn't fast and pray, but I prayed fervently.

I just did a implant hardware removal surgery for a tibia fracture I had in an automobile accident last year. Have to walk with crutches for at least 3-6weeks until holes left by screws have healed considerably, but that won't stop me from bursting into vfs on Monday.

BTW... For those who have done ppr, hope I can get my passport back before Friday on 26/10/2018 as I'm to resume work on Sunday being 28/10/2018.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2018
Baba where you dey since all this while ? Longest time ... we still dey here dey wait cic ... BYW today sef Na my bday so I dey wait ppr as bday gift lol ... I fit still Pm you ? Check your be PM
Folaroyal:

@ sleekysoft
How far?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2018
Congrats bro, I tap into your testimony ... it shall Ben permanent IJN
henricson:

Documents submitted:
All cic documents
SOP 2 and half pages
Birth certificate
Resume
SSCE certificate
NYSC
Company ID

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=Asapant post=72007833]I'm waiting on you sir [/quote

Bro, I put my email address and deleted it after 20mins. Thought you got it before I did. You know what's up? Drop your email here, let me send you my number. I don't really want to leave my gmail here so I don't get flooded mails as it's my traffic free email for now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2018
Bennycrown:
Big congratulations to you ..mine shall be favored as well.

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mightyola: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2018
Congratulations!!!..

henricson:

Documents submitted:
All cic documents
SOP 2 and half pages
Birth certificate
Resume
SSCE certificate
NYSC
Company ID

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Labims: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2018
Congrats.
henricson:

Documents submitted:
All cic documents
SOP 2 and half pages
Birth certificate
Resume
SSCE certificate
NYSC
Company ID

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Labims: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2018
Deaf Henricson, Kindly send me your number as well. If you don't mind.Thank you.[quote author=henricson post=72009298][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Austacus:

Have your eligibility review started?

Still saying under processing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2018
nalizzzy:

pls what was in your fund available thankz and congrats

I quoted the available balances
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by cuteesthy(f): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2018
congratulations Henricson, i shall testify lyk u when i begin my application for fall 2019
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by malcom2x(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2018
makano:
google ilovepdf

Thanks alot.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Agbons101: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2018
congrats @henricson ... !!!wishing you speedy recovery!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Agbons101: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2018
TRU winter students... how far? please what's the cheapest flight ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2018
mightyola:
Congratulations!!!..

Thanks man
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2018
Labims:
Congrats.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2018
Agbons101:
congrats @henricson ... !!!wishing you speedy recovery!

Thanks man
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Baggiopreshy: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2018
Please gurus I wanted to start my application now and am 20 years old,i wrote my waec last year but the original result is yet to comat, can I use the printed waec result to start it . Please gurus quick answer please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by cream4eva(f): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2018
Hi everyone,
CIC just denied my application this morning. These are their reasons below:

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

I am just thankful that i really didn't have to wait too long and at the end of the day,they will still deny.
I submitted an online application September 19 and did bio metrics like a week after,then today i got the news.... In all, I am grateful to God.

I don't think i will be reapplying anytime soon as i am a already in my 3rd year (undergraduate). and i am married. I think i'll just wait,finish my studies here and try to work something else out later in the future.
Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 11:20am On Oct 12, 2018
Sorry abt your delay. Share your profile so the gurus can x-ray it
cream4eva:
Hi everyone,
CIC just denied my application this morning. This is their reasons below:

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

I dont think i will be reapplying anytime soon as i am a already in my 3rd year (undergraduate). and i am married. I think i'll just wait,finish my studies here and try to work something else out later in the future.
Thank you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.