Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (862094 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by hardeholar1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
Send to my mail adeoor2020@gmail.com
nua07:
Good Morning house,

Please I need someone that can help me review my SOP

Thx
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Is there any applicant that applied to a Masters program in University of Manitoba for Fall 2019 and got admission decision or still an expectant?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by michelle5567: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hi, I am meant to resume soon. Have you resumed already?

Unchee:
Any University of Calgary student in the platform? Please lets hookup
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tvickie(f): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
I’m still waiting. Since last year May �
JustMellow:
Is there any applicant that applied to a Masters program in University of Manitoba for Fall 2019 and got admission decision or still an expectant?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Is there any University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) students resuming in September 2019 or already there on this platform. Let’s connect. Pls I need someone who can help me with information with regards to accomodation and others. Kindly help connect! Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sorry about ur refusal.. Did ur Eligibility review start before ur refusal? and if yes, for how long was the Eligibility review?
Clara2244:
Sorry about your denial, I was also denied on 11th January and applied 9th August. I Think they just closed us out with denial. Anyway is well apply for your GCMS note and reapply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by hasalau: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
Maestro001:
Hello,has anyone applied to New Brunswick Community College and If so...what are the documents involved or rather how should one go about it
Your opinions are all welcomed;thanks

Your waec result, Bsc result and your school will need to send them your transcript then it will be consider as official transcript, your file will be evaluated after that they will communicate to base on the result of the evaluation.
They may likely request for waec scratch card to confirm your result.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sorry bout this Sis.. When u get ur GCMS note, just upload the concerns of the VO here so we in the house can tackle it together so u can re-apply, you will surely get it the 3rd time. One question please, Did ur Eligibility review start before ur refusal, and if yes, for how long was the Eligibility review?
blessedness:
Good morning to this great house! This will be my first post in this year. My visa has been denied for the second time. I have ordered for my gcms note. I applied August 3rd and the denial letter dropped 11th January, its just a pity sha. I will update my time line later, let me gather enough muscles first. I want to thank you all for your contribution, whether you know it or not, I gained a lot from this forum. Most importantly, I thank the Almighty God for everything, for He alone knows best, I will keep giving Him all the glory that He deserves! To all the trv hopefuls, just keep trusting God, you will surely testify IJN!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sorry dear.
Be strong. Don't give up.

quote author=blessedness post=74711153]Good morning to this great house! This will be my first post in this year. My visa has been denied for the second time. I have ordered for my gcms note. I applied August 3rd and the denial letter dropped 11th January, its just a pity sha. I will update my time line later, let me gather enough muscles first. I want to thank you all for your contribution, whether you know it or not, I gained a lot from this forum. Most importantly, I thank the Almighty God for everything, for He alone knows best, I will keep giving Him all the glory that He deserves! To all the trv hopefuls, just keep trusting God, you will surely testify IJN! [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Okattamgbee: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Jiggsbaby:
Guys is it okay not to use ur relative as a sponsor when applying for Canadian student visa ..somebody said it’s a must unless u would be denied

Please how true is this?

If you using someone else, try and convince the VO with the reason why your sponsor chooses to finance your education
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Demoore11: 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
JustMellow:

I applied to University of Manitoba for Fall 2019 session and I am still waiting to hear from them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Omo! the way this thread runs eh! wishing u all success in your applications...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OlamideA12: 3:57am On Jan 14, 2019
Incase you know a FEMALE coming into Canada, Ottawa to be precise and needs accommodation. Please let me know. I am looking for a flat mate! Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Akpesman: 4:38am On Jan 14, 2019
Pls Goldenegg can forward ur LOE to akpesman@gmail.com. I finished school for 14 years now and a matured student.

horehor=Goldenegg post=73958235]Compliments of the season my people.

So this is my story.....

Applied in April
Refused in June

Re-applied in June
Refused in November

I was so heartbroken and devastated.....
But I just held on to God's promise.

I didn't want to try again.

But the Spirit of God gave me the courage to try again.

So I applied again in November.

God finally came through for me and I got my approval this December.

Lesson : If God has said it, that settles it because He will surely do it. Don't give up. It's not over till you win!

By the way I'm a matured student o, in my forties. I left university over 20 years ago. If God can do it for me, He will also do yours!

To God be the glory! All I can say is THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST MY LORD![/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Akpesman: 4:41am On Jan 14, 2019
When do you intend to apply?
[
quote author=hardeholar1 post=74453762]I am applying for cananda study permit also
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by johnsonsegxy: 6:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Hello fam in the house!

Please is it when they ask me for my medical test is when i am gonna do it or i should do it down now cos i am submitting my application this Friday.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Justobserving1: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2019
lextube:
Hello, please can anyone guide me on how to apply for a GCMS? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Demoore11: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2019
johnsonsegxy:
Hello fam in the house!

Please is it when they ask me for my medical test is when i am gonna do it or i should do it down now cos i am submitting my application this Friday.

Thanks

How do you want to submit? Online or paper route?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qtip: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hi everyone!!!
I’m a June applicant and I have been on eligibility review for many months, no updates and no replies.
What do you think about suing the Consulate in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kpizzle: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Have you defered your admission? I observed that only people whose admission is for winter 2019 that are getting update. I have not observed update for anyone whose admission is for fall 2019.

Qtip:
Hi everyone!!!
I’m a June applicant and I have been on eligibility review for many months, no updates and no replies.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qtip: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
kpizzle:
Have you defered your admission? I observed that only people whose admission is for winter 2019 that are getting update. I have not observed update for anyone whose admission is for fall 2019.

I deferred from fall 2018 to winter 2019...now I had to contact the school and defer again to fall 2019. This people are unbelievable! Imagine one application for whole 7months.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by bennyg24(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Good afternoon house, please those that got admission for course based masters(MEng) university of Manitoba and university of Saskatchewan, did u contact a potential supervisor? And how long did it take to get response?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Gtessy: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please @Goldenegg can you reach out. I need some clarification and guide from you. Have same time line as urs but yet to applied for the third time. my email graciouslymine@gmail.com. A word to my email or your phone number so I can reach out to you. I will appreciate. my email graciouslymine@gmail.com

horehor=Goldenegg post=73958235]Compliments of the season my people.

So this is my story.....

Applied in April
Refused in June

Re-applied in June
Refused in November

I was so heartbroken and devastated.....
But I just held on to God's promise.

I didn't want to try again.

But the Spirit of God gave me the courage to try again.

So I applied again in November.

God finally came through for me and I got my approval this December.

Lesson : If God has said it, that settles it because He will surely do it. Don't give up. It's not over till you win!

By the way I'm a matured student o, in my forties. I left university over 20 years ago. If God can do it for me, He will also do yours!

To God be the glory! All I can say is THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST MY LORD![/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
Tvickie:
I’m still waiting. Since last year May �

Applied for Pol studies since May 16th, 2018. What program did you apply to and what date precisely
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Demoore11:

I applied to University of Manitoba for Fall 2019 session and I am still waiting to hear from them

Applied for Pol studies since May 16th, 2018. What program did you apply to and what date precisely
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ada3005: 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Good evening guys, Please if you applied to centennial college what e-mail did you send you scan documents to, mine keeps bouncing back sent it to africa@centennial college.ca... Help please. thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
johnsonsegxy:
Hello fam in the house!

Thanks
johnsonsegxy,

Any of the above method is acceptable. Undergoing a medical exam prior to application is referred to as an "Upfront Medicals". IRCC made us to believe that it speeds up an application. Whilst, when you're being called for it, it's a positive sign of securing your TRV. Although not in all cases, as I recently found out that some applicants were refused of their visas after been instructed to go for a medical test. Thus, the ball is in your court to decide the path that suits you best.

Best of luck in your application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
hardeholar1:
Please Frank I will like to send you my SOP for review my email is adeoor2020@gmail.com
Hi hardeholar1,

I am sorry I won't be able to vet this letter due to my busy schedule. There are other knowledgeable persons here that can assist you with it. I strongly apologize for any inconveniences this might cause you. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
Qtip:
Hi everyone!!!

Have you tried ordering your gcms note to know what could be keeping the application all this while? If yes. You've no option but to keep on sending mails, praying and believing for a positive response from IRCC within the shortest timeframe.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
please i have lost hope in Nigerian universities. I think canada is the way Forward...please what are the requirements needed for me to study there.....am going for undergraduate studies

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.