Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (862313 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
makano:
You dont need to be worried.. You obviously applied for a TRV which means Temporary Residence Visa, and we all know a study permit Visa is also a TRV not Permanent Residence Visa.. SO you have nothing to worry about.. IF they had put Visiting or PR, then thats when u can have something to worry about.. So calm down..

But why still in active process wen the last time I mailed London who answered said active review...but this last mail was from Lagos...I weak for this people o...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Its obvious ur application has been transferred to lagos for secondary review.. Whats ur status on ur profile, is ur Eligibility review still on?
042viber12:

But why still in active process wen the last time I mailed London who answered said active review...but this last mail was from Lagos...I weak for this people o...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
makano:
Its obvious ur application has been transferred to lagos for secondary review .. Whats ur status on ur profile, is ur Eligibility review still on?

Yea....som1 said that too....wat do u think they are reviewing this time around
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
jnyuwa02:

Who called my name? It's been a while since I contributed here. After one year of my application pending, it was finally denied. Good news is its only based on purpose of visit and GCMS stated I graduated from the University in the USA since 2006 and never attended any more school since then until now, so they are not convinced I would be a genuine student. Sincerely I expected worst. So I intend to revamp and refire addressing their concerns. I am enjoying Nigeria a lot and my new job. That is why I have not been here sorry. But promise to be returning from time to time to give free information and help. Miss you guys. This forum taught me a lot and I am glad I was able to give back and helped a lot of people here go to Canada during my time here full time so called gurusmiley

My Attorney General Jeremy, you alone know why I address you with such prominent title. I regret to hear about the ugly incident report of your long awaited application. Verily, During your reign was a remarkable and a notable one on this great thread. Within you was a strong desire to assist others to achieve their goals, a proper and commendable desire with reasonable promptness.

We have exchanged stupendous knowledge over the years on this reputable platform and have debated on several occasions on the account of proffering solutions to queries pasted here by prospective applicants. Merrily, what an enjoyable and delightful experience we had!. I wish you the very best in all your endeavors and in your new business adventure. Always remember you've got a family here and try in your little capacity to pay visit during your spare time.

Stay safe My Attorney General.

Regards,
frankrobben1

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 12:06am On Feb 16, 2019
vibrant99:
Some of the great guys i met here in 2017....

@jnyuwa02
@Frankrobbn1

Wasn't rosy at first because i always disagreed with what they say often...

Do this..
Do that...

Oga Ade, but you never get this Visa Now?

I have never met a matured reply like @jnyuwa02 , Instead of coming for me, he slowed down and pacified my frustration, he automatically sent me on therapy, changed me from the original perspective.

@frankrobbn1 won't even reply me, i was always looking for his trouble, ... na Visa we dey find, why everybody come serious like this?

Rejection came , I went berserk, stopped reading the entire page, then when i opened it after after 2 weeks i saw a guy who came to give his testimony, he submitted and application with 1m balance mistakenly, and he was meant to have like 20Mil to apply, he got his visa.

I applied again the next day.

I am not an agent, though a lot of people send me mails asking to pay for me to do stuffs for them, ... the truth is that many people don't feel they have to be sincere, and i tell them i only work sincerely, i can't help you to kill your future.

A feeling of loyalty swept over me. If one’s life is simple, contentment has to come. Simplicity is extremely important for happiness. Certainly, you don't expect me to come after you. Everyone has a voice; All must be able to Speak Freely and openly, without fear of reprisal. As a consequence, I do things in the habit that is presentable and respectable. Any discussion that is irreconcilable to the purpose this window was created, I don't attempt to comment on them in an effort to maintain my prominence on this thread. I have known your moniker for over the years and you've been a galling & sometimes a cool dude. cool let's continue with that narrative.

Enjoy your weekend.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by StacieG: 1:05am On Feb 16, 2019
Austacus:

Sorry, ma'am for the refusal,
You have a very good application
First and foremost, I am glad you've already ordered for your Gcms note (that's a smart move from you)
As you wait for the Gcms to be available please check out for Oga frank post, you will see where he explained how to tackle purpose of visit.

Now, I will assure you that if you liquidate your fixed deposit account and add with your personal account...
personal assets and Financial Status will be waived
Where you have to work on is your purpose of visit
As you wait for your Gcms, please start tackling your purpose of visit poco a poco until you get the Gcms note ( then you finalize everything
).
When your gcms note is ready, Please endeavor to reach me so that we will tackle it together, or rather you can post it here for peeps to help you.

You have a very good supporting documents, so I will say the expectation was kinda high from the VO, alas the closing balance is low which to me, I will say the VO was a kinda disappointed cause of the low closing balance with such huge transaction history and investment.
But I assure you. If you liquidate your fixed deposit, trust me the personal assets and financial status will be waived (you already have remarkable investments, please remove the fixed deposit)
I am not saying fixed deposit is not a good investment but it's unfortunate these VOs are more interested in seeing the liquid cash than any investment. But in your case, I will advise you to liquidate your fixed deposit.

Note: bringing out all these documents doesn't show any desperation, you brought out what you have, so don't remove anything in your next application, I will only advice you on your fixed deposit for now.

PS: this is my own opinion

When you're into business especially real estate, sometimes, low closing balance is kinda normal,
But the VOs won't see it this way

Bless you

Thanks so much. You made my day. Keeping Cash hasn’t been so easy for me but I have to learn it. FD was liquidated yesterday. Thinking of doing Treasury bill for 6months with at least 8 to 10m but keeping such cash in account for long won’t be easy. We women have lot of stuffs to buy....lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Gymme(m): 1:48am On Feb 16, 2019
The answer is NO. Since you are not 'including' your family in this application, it is NO.

Schonebaby:
Let me post this again. I will appreciate an answer:
Please I need some clarification.
I'm applying for study permit alone. With intention of applying for my husband and daughter after I get MY tRV/study visa.
In filling the form, there is a place where it's asked.
Are you going with your family?
Am I to tick yes or is it no? since I'm applying alone for now.
Please help, I don't want to make a mistake and I'm gathering information.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Schonebaby: 3:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Gymme:
The answer is NO. Since you are not 'including' your family in this application, it is NO.

Thanks . I appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by oniwoski: 5:48am On Feb 16, 2019
Good morning Everyone.....
Thanks for all the information....i really appreciate them

Pls I need help

I plan applying for a post grad diploma. I graduated 2005 with B.eng honours 2.2. I have 1 yr work exp as a project Supervisor with proof and 1yr work experience in oil nd gas with proof....then got married nd started biz so no more proof except PayPal receipt of things I buy from Amazon for my biz...the biz is centred on KIDS Educational materials...i also own a Facebook page on kids education with lots of followers and I have been working in kids department in my church for five years...i just started teaching in a big private primary school last
month. I have also done online courses with statement of participation on early child education...tthough I have certifications on project management and professional cert in SHE during my work days ....

Now I want to do a diploma in early childhood education...
How do I proof I have been working all this yrs apart from the 2yrs bank statement...
I am in my early 30s

My elder brother in uk wants to sponsor with his bank statement though my husband will also support cos his Job is averagely ok...

What is your advice for me
When can I apply for my family

I Have been to UK and US and my kids are us citizens
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by johnsonsegxy: 7:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Good morning guys! It's been a while.

Are the VO's in Lagos on election holidays since they just postponed the election i wanna know if it doesn't affect the VO's in Lagos.

Blessed weekend guy!

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by blaugrana82(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Good morning guys. Pls how much is paper route application now? I'm reapplying after my student visa was refused in December.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mcobex: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Schonebaby:
I'm applying for study permit alone. With intention of applying for my husband and daughter after I get MY tRV/study visa.
Tick "No" since you are applying alone first
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Trueigbo: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2019
Hello house. Please i need advice on good school in canada to do 2 years diploma in nursing.

I want not too expensive school
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vibrant99(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2019
my sister, your case is superb, the only thing i think you need to do is find admission, Just find a school to admit you.

This ur situation will scale through if you have not had any issue in the US before!

N.B Nigerians seems to prefer Canada to US now!

oniwoski:
Good morning Everyone.....
Thanks for all the information....i really appreciate them

Pls I need help

I plan applying for a post grad diploma. I graduated 2005 with B.eng honours 2.2. I have 1 yr work exp as a project Supervisor with proof and 1yr work experience in oil nd gas with proof....then got married nd started biz so no more proof except PayPal receipt of things I buy from Amazon for my biz...the biz is centred on KIDS Educational materials...i also own a Facebook page on kids education with lots of followers and I have been working in kids department in my church for five years...i just started teaching in a big private primary school last
month. I have also done online courses with statement of participation on early child education...tthough I have certifications on project management and professional cert in SHE during my work days ....

Now I want to do a diploma in early childhood education...
How do I proof I have been working all this yrs apart from the 2yrs bank statement...
I am in my early 30s

My elder brother in uk wants to sponsor with his bank statement though my husband will also support cos his Job is averagely ok...

What is your advice for me
When can I apply for my family

I Have been to UK and US and my kids are us citizens

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Amahjosh(m): 9:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Please I want to make my school fees payment for George brown college Ontario. I am abit confuse, the tuition fees are they in Canadian dollars or the normal US dollars. My sponsor is asking me so he can pay my part tuition fee to secure my seat in the class. Please I need answers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by thompson1510(m): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2019
makano:
30- 40 days. Lets say a Month..
Thanks once again boss.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by crusader6(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Amahjosh:
Please I want to make my school fees payment for George brown college Ontario. I am abit confuse, the tuition fees are they in Canadian dollars or the normal US dollars. My sponsor is asking me so he can pay my part tuition fee to secure my seat in the class. Please I need answers

Canadian school hardly present currencies in US dollar.. Even wen its not specified, its alws on Canadian dollars.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 10:06am On Feb 16, 2019
U are most welcome.
thompson1510:

Thanks once again boss.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 10:09am On Feb 16, 2019
What kinda question is this? You are going to a school in Canada and not US for God sake.. Even when applying online for Visa application the currency is in CAD, not to talk of paying into a school in CANADA. no insult intended, that question was just too funny and confused for me.. Canadian have their own currency which is the CAD, and anything paid into Canada must be in CAD... Peace
Amahjosh:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vozkini(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2019
House,
Please I need guide on how to apply for Qwebec Residents permit.
Please advice. All professionals in the house.

Shalom
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Wifefo88: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Hello guys..Am new here I have read through but not everything..you guys are all doing a great job..well am planning on applying for a Pgd program in computer science please does anyone has any school in mind...Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Wifefo88:
Hello guys..Am new here I have read through but not everything..you guys are all doing a great job..well am planning on applying for a Pgd program in computer science please does anyone has any school in mind...Thanks a lot

Google
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MsJu: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Hello everyone.
Do I need to upload SOP for online application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 11:32am On Feb 16, 2019
vibrant99:

You don't have to secure a seat in a University( it is not a Conference) if admitted, you can only pay a deposit of some sort!

It is non-refundable, but if the school so love your application and you are admitted based on Merit, they would waive it.

Do you just always answer a question based on your mood or your ego is just to big that you feel it can't be shot down!

Stop been subjective.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2019
Schonebaby:

Its NO, tick NO given to the fact that non of your family is an accompanying dependent.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 11:40am On Feb 16, 2019
TrustAllah:

I think it is $150

Thanks, I trust Allah too!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Akpesman: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2019
Can I liquidate/move money from my mutual funds to my savings account few days to my application for study permit so as so show liquidable/cashable funds as proof of funds? Because my savings account does not have fat balance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Amahjosh:

Most banks in Nigeria don't transact in Canadian dollars so your bank is "likely" to transact your fees payment in US dollars despite the fact your school been in Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Akpesman:
Can I liquidate/move money from my mutual funds to my savings account few days to my application for study permit so as so show liquidable/cashable funds as proof of funds? Because my savings account does not have fat balance.

This is were the SOP comes to play by stating reasons for such liquidation, the date, and showing proofs of the general histories via both recipients of such lump deposit. It shouldn't be much of a problem
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.