Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (862532 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by afroxyz: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
is it possible for a PG student in Canada to apply for his spouse/family for visitation?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Startup00: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Naijaforeigner:

I am just seeing this. I will go to the international office on Monday/Tuesday and get back to you.
okay thanks so much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Raymondrain:
thank you...
This are the docs I submitted:
Personal education docs:
High school cert and transcript
Back cert and transcript
CV
Passport
Admission letter and receipt of confirmation of seat payment.
SOP
LOE
Employment letter

Financial docs( sponsor is mother)
Bank statement of around 10m
3 Land properties
Rent receipts
CAC
Letter of sponsorship dully signed and notarized
Birth certificate

Hometies:
Personal bank account of 1.3m
Siblings birth certificate and passport copy

Biggest problem was that I applied from Abu Dhabi which has extremely high rejection rate for foreigners(especially Nigerians).

Note: I have travelled to turkey, Singapore and Cyprus before so I don't understand what they mean by travel history.
Profile: have a bachelor degree in hospitality management and got admitted to NBCC for 2years diploma in hotel and restaurant management, also paid the 500cad confirmation fees.

Is it okay to come back to Nigeria to come apply? According to my fimdings, they couldn't conduct thorough background check on me because am not applying from Nigeria.

Please gurus, what's your suggestions?

@nuelzs this is my fourth rejection and am so devastated.

”I am not a guru” and this is my contribution

Why do Nigerians keep falling into the trap of diploma? Why?
Isn't it obvious they don't value the diploma from Nigerians?
With the influx of refusal rates on the diploma, why do we keep falling into this trap?
Ever since Last year, I haven't seen any diploma visa approval (please someone should come here and prove me wrong).

This is one of the things ”@vibrant99” have been saying... ”Nigeria doesn't like hearing the truth”.

Lord knows anything about diploma am not gonna say pekem again.

Brother, do the needful so that heaven will help you.

You've been refused 3 times plus this 4th times, did you tackle the 3 refusals application before the 4th one?
Did you order your Gcms notes in all your previous application before the 4th refusal came up?

My 1 dollar advises to you now, order for your Gcms in your 1,2,3,4 applications before you go for the 5 application.
Don't rush, I've seen someone in this thread that got approved in his 6th application @galala123.
I believe you will get it in your 5th application if only you help yourself

I can't say anything more about this profile cause I don't know if the problem could come from your 1,2 or 3 application.

If you have a work permit visa or study permit visa or PR in UAE then the problem is not prolly because you applied in UAE but if you're on a visiting visa then that could be one of the problems here.

Your profile is good but I didn’t see police character certificate (which is very important if you applying from abroad), letter of reference and Affidavits of sponsor.

Good luck

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ALT2(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
123abcclown:
123abcclwon reporting live from St. John's

Bro, I sent you a pm, please check.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Alfarrouk: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I was just given an offer by the Concordia university of edmonton. I have paid the acceptance fee.

Please what are the next steps? In applying for the visa , what are the required documents and what do i need to have? How much for the application and how long does it take to process?

If there is anyone that is in the school now and can be of any of the help, it will very much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Raymondrain: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Austacus:

With the influx of refusal rates on the diploma, why do we keep falling into this trap?
Ever since Last year, I haven't seen any diploma visa approval (please someone should come here and prove me wrong).

This is one of the things ”@vibrant99” have been saying... ”Nigeria doesn't like hearing the truth”.

You've been refused 3 times plus this 4th times, did you tackle the 3 refusals application before the 4th one?
Did you order your Gcms notes in all your previous application before the 4th refusal came up?

My 1 dollar advises to you now, order for your Gcms in your 1,2,3,4 applications before you go for the 5 application.
Don't rush, I've seen someone in this thread that got approved in his 6th application @galala123.

I can't say anything more about this profile cause I don't know if the problem could come from your 1,2 or 3 application.

If you have a work permit visa or study permit visa or PR in UAE then the problem is not prolly because you applied in UAE but if you're on a visiting visa then that could be one of the problems here.

Your profile is good but I didn’t see police character certificate (which is very important if you applying from abroad), letter of reference and Affidavits of sponsor.

Good luck
Thank you for the reply... But I have a UAE working permit.... Well my plan now is to apply from home... I never ordered for gcms note because I never knew something that can shed more light regarding my application exist(gcms note) but I will order for it as soon as possible

Thanks and God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Raymondrain: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Please house, I want to know if applying for study permit from home country improve chances compare to applying from another country?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Phantomcole: 12:54am On Mar 03, 2019
Hello house, thanks everyone for your support.

I need some information.

I would like to know if it is possible to get a work permit after completing a one year PGD from The University of Winnipeg

Also I want to know my options for work permit/temporary residency visa after that one year PGWP expires

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Phantomcole: 12:58am On Mar 03, 2019
@Austacus

Detailed feedback.

I will appreciate if you can help.

Just got a conditional offer from University Of Winnipeg.

I was asked to apply for visa. This my first time, what do you advise.

Austacus:

Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by bjjose: 3:26am On Mar 03, 2019
042viber12:

Is there a work permit in these countries?
yes in cabada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Morphymed: 5:47am On Mar 03, 2019
Hello guys,

Pls I need your advise. My study permit application for MSC at the Royal Roads university was refused based on the following reasons and my application was submitted in Dubai cos I ve been residing in Dubai 4years ago.

REASONS:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status

SUPPORTING INFORMATION: My SOP was carefully reviewed by a professor in Canada, I ve been to Saudi as my second travel history, my wife and daughter works in Nigeria, My Aunt is my sponsor with FBN acct of 14.5Million, My UAE acct with 10,000CAD, My land properties agreement in Nigeria was also attached, Receipt of 5000CAD tuition deposit, medical passed, My current employer in dubai gave me a letter of NOC showing my salary, Police clearance from Dubai attached. I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED. CAN YOU GUYS ADVISE ME ON WHAT TO DO. MY RESUMPTION SHLD BE MAY 6.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Johnsonkelvin: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2019
Bracha:
No it won't limit your chances.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Raymondrain: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2019
Morphymed:
Hello guys,

Pls I need your advise. My study permit application for MSC at the Royal Roads university was refused based on the following reasons and my application was submitted in Dubai cos I ve been residing in Dubai 4years ago.

REASONS:
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status

SUPPORTING INFORMATION: My SOP was carefully reviewed by a professor in Canada, I ve been to Saudi as my second travel history, my wife and daughter works in Nigeria, My Aunt is my sponsor with FBN acct of 14.5Million, My UAE acct with 10,000CAD, My land properties agreement in Nigeria was also attached, Receipt of 5000CAD tuition deposit, medical passed, My current employer in dubai gave me a letter of NOC showing my salary, Police clearance from Dubai attached. I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED. CAN YOU GUYS ADVISE ME ON WHAT TO DO. MY RESUMPTION SHLD BE MAY 6.
I was also refused I think you should apply from Nigeria. To stand a much better chance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Morphymed: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2019
Hello guys,

REASONS:
residence. 

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Toobie: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2019
Dhavemax36:
Good evening house!
I recently got admitted at the University of Manitoba and I’m trying to put all the needed documents together for my Visa application.
The ish I’m having now is for my sponsor, he’s actually my boss and I’m confused on which of his account to use, his personal or the company’s account cos I want the whole thing to be as if he’s the one sponsoring me.
And also, does he have to pay any money into my account to show commitment.
Please I need help guys!

How were you able to get an advisor. I haven't been able to get any advisor . Electrical Engineering
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Phantomcole:
Hello house, thanks everyone for your support.

I need some information.

I would like to know if it is possible to get a work permit after completing a one year PGD from The University of Winnipeg

Also I want to know my options for work permit/temporary residency visa after that one year PGWP expires

I think u apply for a study permit and work permit together
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
Alfarrouk:
Hello Everyone,

I was just given an offer by the Concordia university of edmonton. I have paid the acceptance fee.

Please what are the next steps? In applying for the visa , what are the required documents and what do i need to have? How much for the application and how long does it take to process?

If there is anyone that is in the school now and can be of any of the help, it will very much appreciated.

Start reading from the 1st page, u will get all the required documents and many more info as u read
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Does anyone has an idea on how to convince lll Visa Officer on why he is not studying Environmental Science in Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mjazzy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Austacus:

Good luck

Please kindly help me with a reliable link or information to get my GCMS note. I was denied study visa in 2016 and considering reapplying for express entry, but i need to know my status with Canada. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Morphymed: 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hi,

I am hoping to go back to Nigeria to re apply but I want more guide to get a successful application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by TFLASHOGEE(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Raymondrain:
Please house, I want to know if applying for study permit from home country improve chances compare to applying from another country?

Thanks
good day bro to my own little knowledge as myself is an applicant also I will advise you to try your next application from home and hearing some one say that your fourth refusal I will advise you to look at other immigrants friendly countries like Australia, Germany or you could try the USA you never can tell what God has in place for you as we all can't be in Canada or Canada might not be where God plans for everyone.wish you well in your next line of action.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vibrant99(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
The number of application from Nigerian treated by Canada now has gotten to the highest number ever imagined.

1. Apply from Nigeria
2. if you dont have a very good grade (3.8/5) consider another country like Australia,Germany etc.
3 When you are rejected , order your GCMNOTE immediately.
4 Don't gather fake documents to apply to Canada, You will get a ban.
5 Be sure what your agent is submitting for you.

This re just some clue to kee you on the safe side , even if you are rejected , it doesn't dent your future prospects.

Canada, Canada , Canada!!!

That is almost like a Trend in Nigeria now, lets be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Generalmerchant: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fully furnished 3 bedrooms apartment for rent at coalhurst. 15 minutes drive from the university of lethbridge. 10 minutes drive from down town lethbridge. Price is $1200 Pm for pictures and details.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dhavemax36: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Good evening house!
Pls if you are using your step uncle as your sponsor, what proof of relationship can be used cos he’s my mom’s step brother and they never answered same surname.
Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
vibrant99:
The number of application from Nigerian treated by Canada now has gotten to the highest number ever imagined.

1. Apply from Nigeria
2. if you dont have a very good grade (3.8/5) consider another country like Australia,Germany etc.
3 When you are rejected , order your GCMNOTE immediately.
4 Don't gather fake documents to apply to Canada, You will get a ban.
5 Be sure what your agent is submitting for you.

This re just some clue to kee you on the safe side , even if you are rejected , it doesn't dent your future prospects.

Canada, Canada , Canada!!!

That is almost like a Trend in Nigeria now, lets be careful.

Bro, no offence but the way u say stuffs sometimes I wonder if you are a 10year old with the privilege of having a smart phone..there are ways you can encourage people to seek other places not telling them like it's a taboo to keep seeking only canada...besides u don't even know if people have tried those places and it didn't work, or people try canada cos they have relations there..me for one have my reasons for canada and not anywhere else..if it doesn't work, shuu I remain in my land of Birth. The bottom line is I have my reasons.. Are you the Canadian government?, has the government closed their borders or stopped taking in people... if u want to open your new thread selling other countries pls do and stop making people feel uncomfortable. U have gotten your visa and u don't want people to try either they get it or not and try again and again it's none of your business...my point is learn how to sell things to people to see reasons not telling them to ignore A entirely and go for B or C.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vibrant99(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
You like quarrel pass fight i swear...
I won't go down the mud with you bro.
The advise isnt for everyone just like you rebel, the truth is that i am just here to help.
i don't mean to discourage anyone, but i am only asking that instead of putting all eggs in one basket why not try others?

Don't think you have the monopoly of insults, i just don't know why i should insult you back!

042viber12:

Bro, no offence but the way u say stuffs sometimes I wonder if you are a 10year old with the privilege of having a smart phone..there are ways you can encourage people to seek other places not telling them like it's a taboo to keep seeking only canada...besides u don't even know if people have tried those places and it didn't work, or people try canada cos they have relations there..me for one have my reasons for canada and not anywhere else..if it doesn't work, shuu I remain in my land of Birth. The bottom line is I have my reasons.. Are you the Canadian government?, has the government closed their borders or stopped taking in people... if u want to open your new thread selling other countries pls do and stop making people feel uncomfortable. U have gotten your visa and u don't want people to try either they get it or not and try again and again it's not your business.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
vibrant99:
You like quarrel pass fight i swear...
I won't go down the mud with you bro.
The advise isnt for everyone just like you rebel, the truth is that i am just here to help.
i don't mean to discourage anyone, but i am only asking that instead of putting all eggs in one basket why not try others?

Don't think you have the monopoly of insults, i just don't know why i should insult you back!

Whatever man, my own is as there are millions of people applying to Canada, so are millions applying to Australia,Germany, Italy, China, Austria, Sweden, Belgium...the list many so take a chill pill..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
GboyegaD:

Don't you feel that is getting more complicated? Have you thought about other family members of his planning to visit/relocate in the future? My take, we are Africans and we are families not just by blood relationships. Exploit that and you don't need too many stories. Just my opinion though.

Maiden name doesn't adversely affect the extended family from applying to Canada in the near future.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by itsyourboya: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Waiting on University of Alberta...
Can they start with admissions already?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
ALT2:

Business name registration is just a registration of legal name for a business while business incorporation is deemed appropriate for established organisations.

I already sent you a pm

Okay that can serve. I saw your PM, I'll be with you in a short time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.