Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (860595 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Maxihyfr: 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
Schonebaby:
I need sincere advise.
I was ready to submit my application tomorrow.
I couldn't get an upfront medical date. The earliest I could get is next week wednesday
Should I go ahead and submit tomorrow or wait till next week Thursday (after the upfront)
Will the upfront medicals be worth the postponement ?
Someone mentioned doing it after submitting. Is that method safe?
I look forward to answers
Thanks

U can also do upfront afta submitting
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sherilycious: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Please help suggest a school for my brother. He wants to go for BSc computer Science or computer engineering. A school that doesn't need English or any other entrance exam is preferable. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Schonebaby: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
Maxihyfr:

U can also do upfront afta submitting

Really?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Startup00:
okay thanks so much.

So I just asked someone in the international department and she said, if your visa is denied/delayed, you will get all of your fees back minus 250CAD.

If your visa is approved and you decide not to come, 2300CAD is deducted from the fees paid.

Your agent is definitely trying to play a fast one on you. For further enquiries, contact the person below.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by lekanlaniyan(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
God help me to get all necessary information, tips and guidance to get my study visa to canada
Below are my information.
*Am a civil servant.
*Msc degree(Agricultural Economic)
*Married with a daughter in canada.
* Wife (In canada. Just collected her PR)

Pls guru ins the house, kindly advice on how to go about my study visa.....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by k997bomb: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Good evening nairalanders
Please I need your help, my parents recently applied for a visa and they submitted most of the original documents needed for my application for visa..like bank statements and landed property documents.
What can we do?
Does anyone have any idea of how I can get another set of original documents.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by lummy11: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
sherilycious:
Please help suggest a school for my brother. He wants to go for BSc computer Science or computer engineering. A school that doesn't need English or any other entrance exam is preferable. Thanks

University of Windsor
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MsJu: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Why study visa? Your wife can sponsor you through spousal sponsorship or you can apply through express entry.
lekanlaniyan:
God help me to get all necessary information, tips and guidance to get my study visa to canada
*Am a civil servant.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Jaylap: 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Good evening guys. I have been accepted to George Brown college to study a course that as a Work Integrated Learning. Please I’m confused if this is also know as co-op and would i have to apply separately for co-op work permit and study permit from Nigeria. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Maxihyfr: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Schonebaby:

Really?

Yea
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Stevenssen(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Stevenssen(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
lekanlaniyan:
*Am a civil servant.

If your wife is a PR, she can apply for you to join her.
You get your PR and study for cheaper

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Startup00:
My brother got admission in to Fanshawe College in Ontario for PGD via a travelling Agent and all payment for school fees was made via the Agent. He was denied visa early last year and he deferred his admission till September. He later had to defer his admission again till January because he didn’t get a response from the embassy about his visa application. Unfortunately he got denied late November and we’ve been on her neck for the refund of school fees till now.
Yesterday she’s told us she has gotten an alert of 2.8mllion for the refund while we paid a total of 4.3million to her. I have tried checking the college refund policy and I still don’t understand why the money is been reduced from her end. Pls has any one have such encounter with Fanshawe College before and how about there refund policy because we feel she’s scamming us due to the 4months it took her to get back to us.

Please bro, I had to go back and check your initial post. Please escalate this issue, tell the agent you will get her arrested and make sure you report to the school (please check the contact I gave you above). How can an agent deduct about 1.5M naira after visa refusal? The reason why you must punish this agent is to prevent her from doing such to other applicants.

I am sure schools like Fanshawe pay these agents, so why is she greedy? I would be so happy to hear the agent is in jail in your next post.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Any May / June still in the house ?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
I am June 21 Still
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Henkubert: 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kendrick213:

May 19,2018 here

Medical request August 21 passed 27

No Passport request since then.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Higherground1: 2:02am On Mar 05, 2019
Thanks. I was told to pay a deposit of $250 to confirm my seat. Do I have to pay this before applying for the study permit?

Frankrobbn1:

Use your current transcripts for master's and apply for your study permit. Make an effort to state in your SOP that your master's degree certificate will be ready by June/July hence you didn't attach it with your application but have included a copy of your transcripts. You should be fine with that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Phatkings: 3:28am On Mar 05, 2019
So I have by denied admission by but university of Guelph and university of Northern British Columbia. I really don't know what to do again I am freaking losing my mind
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Believe33: 5:24am On Mar 05, 2019
Is Nigeria passport holders eligible to apply Canada visa online.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by harveygordon: 5:46am On Mar 05, 2019
Morning all, I

I just received my admission letter this last week and I'm to resume 13th of May. l want to know if it is still possible to get TRV before the said date or I seek for deferral of admission.

Secondly, if I get to get to defer the admission do I need the document do I need to state it when applying for TRV?

Thanks for your response in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Olakunlae: 5:51am On Mar 05, 2019
Hello everyone! My LGA is sponsoring me for a degree program. Please does anyone know the documents from the LGA to submit for TRV processing? I'd appreciate your reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ralfudoh(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2019
Am June 21st.
Medical passed August 29th. Till now no passport request.
Still waiting. (Modified)
Kendrick213:
I am June 21 Still
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tormentor: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2019
ralfudoh:
Am June 21st.
Medical passed August 29th. Till now no medical request.
Still waiting.

good morning did you do upfront medicals?
and if it is upfront, after medical exam has been passed do you still require a medical request?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by teejay2018: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2019
Henkubert:

May 19,2018 here

It shall end in praise for the May/June/July applicants still waiting. Have you ordered for GCMS notes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2019
Phatkings:
So I have by denied admission by but university of Guelph and university of Northern British Columbia. I really don't know what to do again I am freaking losing my mind

Wat did u apply for...and did u come out with in your Bsc?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by teejay2018: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2019
ralfudoh:
Am June 21st.
Medical passed August 29th. Till now no medical request.
Still waiting.
Can you get medical request after passing medicals?

And by the way, have ordered for your GCMS notes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 05, 2019
teejay2018:
[It shall end in praise for the May/June/July applicants still waiting. Have you ordered for GCMS notes?]

May 19,2018 here

Need to be bombarding mails and webforms like every week to those people
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2019
Tormentor:

good morning did you do upfront medicals?
and if it is upfront, after medical exam has been passed do you still require a medical request?

No u don't require a medical request after doing upfront medicals
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2019
Olakunlae:
Hello everyone! My LGA is sponsoring me for a degree program. Please does anyone know the documents from the LGA to submit for TRV processing? I'd appreciate your reply.

To answer your question, start reading from the last 5pages...u will see som1 a company wants to sponsor but was told to have the money sent to his uncle that one of the directors...den another u need to start reading the whole thread to have all the info u need for TRV application...plus why are u going for a degree and not a masters?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2019
harveygordon:
Morning all, I

I just received my admission letter this last week and I'm to resume 13th of May. l want to know if it is still possible to get TRV before the said date or I seek for deferral of admission.

Secondly, if I get to get to defer the admission do I need the document do I need to state it when applying for TRV?

Honestly I think u need to defer the admission cos may is 2months away...plus cic takes time b4 finally getting a visa... u don't need to state anything...

Thanks for your response in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2019
Believe33:
Is Nigeria passport holders eligible to apply Canada visa online.

I don't get...u need a passport to apply for visa either online or paper routes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2019
Kendrick213:
I am June 21 Still

July here...just applied for my gcms note...wen are u resuming school

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.