Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (859426 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by galala123(m): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Dublin195:
I think study permit application no starts with a : S not V..
True
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bdaalman(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
September applications na dem dey rush una oo... Any October application (Paper Route) when eligibility review Don start?

Good evening everyone...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
henricson:

The lord shall give it to you as you desire it!
Thank you bro, I'm getting better, just following Dr.instructions.

Thanks and amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Famzyactivity: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Merleeklarry:
Hello house, help me out, an agent helped me to apply for study permit since July 17 and I did the biometrics July 19, it was through online routine, so I called him yesterday and he send me the file I attached, how true is it

I think this is fake
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bdaalman(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Merleeklarry:
Hello house, help me out, an agent helped me to apply for study permit since July 17 and I did the biometrics July 19, it was through online routine, so I called him yesterday and he send me the file I attached, how true is it

Application number starting with "V" should imply a visit visa... Check back with your agent.. Make you know wetin u dey do Or wetin u dey wait for.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
What is really going on with June , July and August applicant ? See as sept applicant dey cash out TRv ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Shizzleadedapo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
THERE IS GOD.all the hunger to study sef don disappear with the thoughts of battling settling down with the cold weather in January. July 23rd, HOPEFUL �
sleekysoft:
What is really going on with June , July and August applicant ? See as sept applicant dey cash out TRv ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
Shizzleadedapo:
THERE IS GOD.all the hunger to study sef don disappear with the thoughts of battling settling down with the cold weather in January. July 23rd, HOPEFUL �

Same here July 23rd...I just weak...seriously this isn't fair no mata Wat reasons they must have...I hope after all this, no1 in the June, July and August category gets a denial cos people won't take it lightly

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vibrant99(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
This people are conscious of the weather in Canada, they may be trying to help Nigerians from Freezing out in the cold in Canada.

Alot of Nigerians cross over the border to New York to spend sometime away from that cold.

Sometimes Fall is the best time to resume, so you can start gathering your self together for that massive cold.

I swear, Canada is one country that is like the Small town in Siberia, not every where in Canada though, but what is even the difference?

042viber12:

Same here July 23rd...I just weak...seriously this isn't fair no mata Wat reasons they must have...I hope after all this, no1 in the June, July and August category gets a denial cos people won't take it lightly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
emmy4Gold:
thank you oga Frankrobbn1 for sharing this, I would like to know if it is just the Bio data page of the passport that is expected to be uploaded or every page of the passport.

The scanned bio data page Sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
shadesofgrey:

@jnyuwa I have been seeing your comments on this forum for a long time now, before and after I got my approval, but chose to mind my business. I did not mention you in my comment, yet you chose to antagonize me. You are one to say someone is on a high horse, when all you've done here is exude irritating pride. I believe those who knew you on this thread as at last year can also attest to this, and we know you suddenly became 'humble' because of the over 1 year timeline on your application.

I have seen you deceive a lot of people on this thread with your lies! Enough with that already! Please, stop coming to lie on this thread.

I've done my in-depth research on you and your files are very readily accessible online. Well, nothing in the Western world is hidden. All the court cases you've had, motions filed, and those dismissed. I've read your files! You're one heck of a case! And you've come here severally to deceive people that you never had issues in the US and you are 'clean as a saint'. Please, stop deceiving people on this thread! "Mr. J.A.N." aka jnyuwa
If you have any issue with Jnyuwa forgive and forget.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
vibrant99:
This people are conscious of the weather in Canada, they may be trying to help Nigerians from Freezing out in the cold in Canada.

Alot of Nigerians cross over the border to New York to spend sometime away from that cold.

Sometimes Fall is the best time to resume, so you can start gathering your self together for that massive cold.

I swear, Canada is one country that is like the Small town in Siberia, not every where in Canada though, but what is even the difference?

That's not the issue, the problem is why are we still seeing visa processing since July wen som1 that applied in September is getting mails for medicals... that ain't ryt
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by swisster: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2018

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
Congrats, it will end in praise
Coast2Coast:
Medical examination letter just landed!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
swisster:
Long post.

God has been faithful to me this year.here is my little story.

It all started last yr after graduating from Uni, i was thinking of d next step to take. traveling abroad has been a dream for me and it seems study visa is d best way to migrate to anoda country at least for my level.

So i started making my research on how to study in various countries like the England, Scotland,wales,canada etc. due to d high tuition fee in the UK nd their policy of students returning home immediately after studies, i just cancelled UK from my list den i focused more on Canada. luckily for me i got a school, i applied and i was given admission this yr February 9th. I also stumbled on this wonderful thread which really helped me tru my application process.

so, on March 6 this yr i applied tru paper route, i try my very best to put in a good application with the help i got here, unfortunately i got a rejection mail on the 29th of march. From d Nairobi DEMONS. stating their normal (they are not satisfied wit my travel history, purpose of visit).

I was really devastated, Immediately i order for my GCMS note to really knw the reasons for my refusal,i got d note bt it seems it is still d same reasons.

I was planning to re-apply again with more force. then a guy posted on this thread how he got Germany study visa. after several rejection from Canada, his testimony really got my attention, den i started following up the German thread from d previous part. so i was very lucky so many schools wer still up for winter ( which is oct) application, so i applied to 4 schools in Germany. (may 27th)

Well i don't want to miss out this year o. then in June 11 i got my first admission from one of the schools i applied, immediately, i book for interview in d German consulate and i got Aug 16th as my interview date.

In June 14th i submitted a second application in Canada, this tym tru online route. did my biometric on d 22nd of June, den i started to wait ooooooo. I waited August 16th came, i went for my German interview nd it was so so successful. well i was till hoping on cic to update me but nothing came up.

By September 5th, i got approval mail from th German embassy without funding my block account. then i say to myself God really want me to go to Germany o. i was still waiting for for cic to update me but nothing came up.

well to cut the long story short, i later funded my block account and my Germany student visa was issued.

i was not happy the way canada handle their applications,i hav to apply for withdrawal from cic last week but i haven't still here from them.

So d good news is that i will b going to Germany very soon.

while my cic is still processing only God knw wen those pipo go make decision, lol.

While i posted this long story, is to encourage many of people here, who hav gotten rejection from cic mostly from d Nairobi *D*. plz don't giv up on ur dream of traveling abroad for studies. try nd search oda countries u might b lucky.

so many pipo hav applied to cic more than 3 times and still get rejected, even after putting in a very nice application.

don't give up.

I am very grateful to dat guy who posted his testimony here which gave me d idea abt Germany.

i posted this here to encourage sum1 in this thread.

When one door closes, well dat is not d ryt door.�

bliv me they are so many things bhind my success story but d key factor is dat tru out d process from the beginning of diz year i hav been praying so so hard, and thank God it ended in praise.

thanks to all d ogas
Frankrobben, jYunwa. mekano nd d rest. u guys hav really been helpful. make God grant u ur heart desires.

It is my prayer that those still waiting for cic, will get a positive reply.

God bless you all.
Congratulations dear.........Is my prayer that Germany will favour you in Jesus Name

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by swisster: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lagos2canna:

Congratulations dear.........Is my prayer that Germany will favour you in Jesus Name

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
Your application no should start with S not V, ask him to give you ur login details so you can have access
Merleeklarry:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Sti cool oo , wey May and June still dey

Shizzleadedapo:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
I pray God's grace shines on you in your destination
swisster:
Long post.

It all started last yr after graduating from Uni, i was thinking of d next step to take. traveling abroad has been a dream for me and it seems study visa is d best way to migrate to anoda country at least for my level.

So i started making my research on how to study in various countries like the England, Scotland,wales,canada etc. due to d high tuition fee in the UK nd their policy of students returning home immediately after studies, i just cancelled UK from my list den i focused more on Canada. luckily for me i got a school, i applied and i was given admission this yr February 9th. I also stumbled on this wonderful thread which really helped me tru my application process.

so, on March 6 this yr i applied tru paper route, i try my very best to put in a good application with the help i got here, unfortunately i got a rejection mail on the 29th of march. From d Nairobi DEMONS. stating their normal (they are not satisfied wit my travel history, purpose of visit).

I was really devastated, Immediately i order for my GCMS note to really knw the reasons for my refusal,i got d note bt it seems it is still d same reasons.

I was planning to re-apply again with more force. then a guy posted on this thread how he got Germany study visa. after several rejection from Canada, his testimony really got my attention, den i started following up the German thread from d previous part. so i was very lucky so many schools wer still up for winter ( which is oct) application, so i applied to 4 schools in Germany. (may 27th)

Well i don't want to miss out this year o. then in June 11 i got my first admission from one of the schools i applied, immediately, i book for interview in d German consulate and i got Aug 16th as my interview date.

In June 14th i submitted a second application in Canada, this tym tru online route. did my biometric on d 22nd of June, den i started to wait ooooooo. I waited August 16th came, i went for my German interview nd it was so so successful. well i was till hoping on cic to update me but nothing came up.

By September 5th, i got approval mail from th German embassy without funding my block account. then i say to myself God really want me to go to Germany o. i was still waiting for for cic to update me but nothing came up.

well to cut the long story short, i later funded my block account and my Germany student visa was issued.

i was not happy the way canada handle their applications,i hav to apply for withdrawal from cic last week but i haven't still here from them.

while my cic is still processing only God knw wen those pipo go make decision, lol.

While i posted this long story, is to encourage many of people here, who hav gotten rejection from cic mostly from d Nairobi *D*. plz don't giv up on ur dream of traveling abroad for studies. try nd search oda countries u might b lucky.

so many pipo hav applied to cic more than 3 times and still get rejected, even after putting in a very nice application.

don't give up.

I am very grateful to dat guy who posted his testimony here which gave me d idea abt Germany.

bliv me they are so many things bhind my success story but d key factor is dat tru out d process from the beginning of diz year i hav been praying so so hard, and thank God it ended in praise.

thanks to all d ogas
Frankrobben, jYunwa. mekano nd d rest. u guys hav really been helpful. make God grant u ur heart desires.

God bless you all.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
No one can tell you your chance of getting TRV here but the only person that can guarantee you is the MASTER of the UNIVERSE. Write a good SOP,submit convincing documents and commit the rest to God.
CTOBY:
Hello everyone, I am a silent reader.
I am 31 years old, married and have a three year old daughter. I am a Pharmacist and I own a Pharmacy store with a turnover of about 10M. I will be sponsored by my mother with USD20,000 ( account in the US) and additional statement of account in Nigeria. Travelled before to the US and have a valid US visiting visa B1/B2. Planning to go without my daughter ( my mother will take care of her). I have been denied Canadian study permit in 2006 on the grounds of not being a bonafide student and denied appeal ( did not make further enquiries). Do I have a good chance of getting a study permit and can I get some advice. Thanks. ( NT: did not falsify any document during first application. I made a lot of mistakes and did not get advice initially)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by emmy4Gold: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

The scanned bio data page Sir
Thanks oga Frankrobbn1, God bless you sir

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
henricson:
Guys please I just tracked my application now on vfs website after submitting passport on 16/10/2018 which was on Tuesday. Now I'm seeing your processed passport is ready for collection on 18/10/2018 which is today. But I'm yet to receive an email from vfs confirming this, I was wondering if I can just go pick it up tomorrow.

Do I have to get an email or tracking information is ok?

For some the question might sound stupid, but please I'm asking cause I'm still moving around with crutches due to post op recovery after surgery, and wouldn't want to go through pains, and still waste cab fare going there tomorrow for nothing.

I suggest you wait till you get an email from VFS.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Is it possible for May, June and July applicants meeting up to January start date with just two months left?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lagos2canna:
Is it possible for May, June and July applicants meeting up to January start date with just two months left?

Well..November I believe, is our month....for me, make I see visa 1st...to meet start date is not my problem
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
Congrats dear, If Canada no gree Open way, Germany go open way.. So happy for you.. And its actually Makano and not mekano grin grin. I pray Germany shall favour you in Jesus name. Amen.
swisster:
Long post.

don't give up.

thanks to all d ogas

God bless you all.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naajjii: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
042viber12:

That's not the issue, the problem is why are we still seeing visa processing since July wen som1 that applied in September is getting mails for medicals... that ain't ryt
Am guessing it is due to the Biometric update that took place after 31st July this year. Most application after July 31st seem to go faster.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hmmmm. u have a point tho. Make them kuku use that one give everybody wey dey that category Visa na..
Naajjii:

Am guessing it is due to the Biometric update that took place after 31st July this year. Most application after July 31st seem to go faster.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
swisster:
Long post.

don't give up.

thanks to all d ogas

God bless you all.

What an inspiring and impactful story! Congratulations brother. I am happy to hear that your german application was approved. Thanks for the wonderful wishes and prayers. Greater things awaits you in Germany. I wish the very best and a safe trip as you travel to Germany for your studies.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by zeriod: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
makano:
If its paper then its obvious the person isnt putting in the right Tracking number.. If its paper and he/she puts in the right tracking number and date of birth,then there shouldn't be any issue.

Sorry I applied since 8th October, I keep seeing your application is being proccessed at the Canada visa office.

Any ideas?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
Just sent a tweet to IRCC asking why july applicants are being held up for so long till date...hope they will reply

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
zeriod:

Sorry I applied since 8th October, I keep seeing your application is being proccessed at the Canada visa office.

Any ideas?

U are bearly 2weeks...chill u are just starting...wait till next month
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Update

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87